but not in that order.
我决心要过得更加幸福的
I’m committed to being a happier person,
你明白么
Do you understand?
那好…
Um, well…
这会是一间餐馆
It’s a restaurant,
但同时也有理发的
but also where you, like, cut hair.
我能重新开始讲么
Can I start over?
当然 我们是老朋友了
Of course. We’re old friends,

Okay, great.
我刚才是…
I was, that was…
假装是在倒带…
pretend rewind. Like…
餐馆里会有…
it would have…
很大又沉重的桌子椅子
big heavy tables and chairs,
嗯…
“Um…”
感觉就会像是
It would feel like the home
每个人心中期待的一个家
everyone wishes they had been raised in,
每个进来的人
No one who comes there
都不会想拿出手♥机♥的
will want to take out their cellphones…
因为没有那个必要
because it won’t feel that way.
就好比带着手♥机♥
It would be like taking your cellphone
去森林里 完全不搭调
out in the woods. Totally wrong,
这很粗鲁 我同意
It’s so rude, I concur.
餐馆里总给人感觉是秋天
Yeah. It will always feel like fall inside.
就算在炎热的夏夜 所有窗子都开着
Even on hot summer nights with all the windows open.
人们从面包上撕下一小片一小片地吃
Loaves of bread that people tear off pieces,
这个餐馆里 凌晨2点钟
It would be the kind of place where at 2:00 am,
厨师和侍者们
the chef and the wait staff…
会出来吃点自己做的
would come out and eat something simple
简单的食物
they had fixed themselves…
和余下的客人们一起
with the remaining guests.
开一瓶上好的红酒
And open a bottle of good wine,
这会是资本主义中最好的一部分
It would be the best of capitalism.
政客们提及小规模商业模式
What politicians pretend they mean
的时候假装的就是这种思路
when they say small business.
我们会拒绝在《纽♥约♥时♥报♥》
We would resist doing too many pieces
之类的地方刊太多新闻
in the Times and stuff…
因为我们要诚信做生意
because we would want it to stay honest.
他们会想要我们扩大业务再开间连锁的
They would want us to expand and open another one”.
或许最终的确会开
And maybe eventually we would.
但我们绝不会复♥制♥一间一样的
But we wouldn’t try to re-create the first one.
会是一间完全不同的
It would be a totally new thing,
如果我有孩子的话
And if I ever had kids…
他们放学后会来这里
they would walk there after school
在角落的桌子做作业
and do their homework in a corner table.
他们成长的环境里
They would grow up around all these
会有很多很棒的大人
wonderful adults,
有厨师 也有兼♥职♥做侍者的演员
Chefs and actors who are waiters.
会是个有趣的大家庭 他们永远不会感到孤单
It’d be a big funny family and they’d never be lonely,
这件事你们有机会参与其中
This could all be something you guys share in.
你们会是他们的叔叔阿姨
You’d be their auntie and uncle,
成为人生和美食的一部分
pan of the life and food,
以后我会训练一个更年轻的人
Eventually I’d train someone younger than myself
打理日常事务
to run the day to day…
这样夏天我就能和家人一起去缅因州度假
so I could go up to Maine with my family in the summer.
让孩子们跳水里抓龙虾
And have the kids dive for lobsters.
大家内心都特温暖特幸福
And everyone would be so warm and happy inside
因为他们知道
knowing that in their lives…
在人生当中自己参与到了一件
they had participated in something
真正好的事情里
that was only good,

Wow,

Yeah.
你知道吗
You know…
我在纽约市住了很多年
I lived in the city for many years.
在我去高盛之前 我…
Before I started at Goldman, I was…
我在柏鲁克学院教书
I was teaching at Baruch
住在东村没有电梯的公♥寓♥楼
and I lived in an East Village walk-up,
我就是那种
I was the people,
那些美剧的里面的主角
people make television shows about,
过去的时光很美
It was quite beautiful,
这主意很有意思啊
This is very fucking interesting!
是么
Really?
那 这餐馆是你们俩开吗
So, are you both doing it?
不 但我们是姐妹…
No, but we’re sisters and…
崔茜是精神领袖和服务生
Tracy is spiritual guidance and waitress.

Mmm.
真的 我都不确定你听见我问了
Really? I wasn’t sure you’d heard me those times,
我什么都听进去的
I hear everything.
那你需要多少钱
And how much do you need?
一共是20万 不过我算了一下
It’s $200,000, but I calculated
我们礼拜一要预付42500
and we need $42,500 by Monday.
要买♥♥制冷机
For refrigeration.
42叠半啊
42.5 stacks, huh?
-叠是什么 -一千块
-What are stacks? -A thousand.
我以为一叠是一百呢
I thought stacks meant a hundred.
我很肯定一叠指的是一千
I’m pretty sure a stack is a thousand.
我以为一毛指的是一千呢
I thought a dime was a thousand.
随便吧 你愿意出吗
Never mind. You’d do that?
我很想帮你
I want to help you,
肯定是泰德到了 大家再见
That’s Ted. Bye, everyone.
再见凯伦
Bye, Karen!
祝你的餐馆好运
Good luck with your restaurant,
谢谢
Thank you!
迪伦 这件事我们真的
Dylan, this is really something for us
应该私下讨论
to talk about privately,
或者跟特科维茨医生一起商量
Or maybe with Dr. Turkowitz.
我们需要再调点酒
We need fresh drinks,
麦米•克莱尔 你能过来一下吗
Um, Mamie Claire, can you come here please?
就不能等等吗 凯伦
Can it wail, Karen?
不能
No.
来的不是泰德
It’s not Ted,
哈洛
Harold,
你家客人的车挡了我的车道
Your guests’ car is blocking my driveway,
大♥麻♥是不是有可能在车♥库♥的冰箱里
Could the weed be in the garage freezer?
我不知道
I don’t Know.
-你能去看看么 -不能
-Can you check? -No!
我在帮哈洛吹呢 开玩笑的
I’m blowing Harold, Just kidding.
我都不记得上一次来你家是什么时候了
I can’t remember the last time I was over here’
你从没来过我家吧 哈洛
I don’t think you’ve ever been over here, Harold.
不 你们刚搬来的时候 我来吃了烧烤
No, when you first moved here, I came for a stilted barbecue.
我们当时努力做好邻居呢
That was when we made an effort.
那现在请我进去参观一下呗
Well, invite me in now, I want a house tour,
你真的就像把瑞士军刀一样
You are such a Swiss Army knife kind of guy,
我得更好地接受输棋 我真的很爱妮可
I have to be a better loser. I really love Nicolette.
她还在为下棋的事情生气
She’s angry about the chess game?
是啊可能吧
Yeah, I think so.
我有很女性化的一面 但
I’m mostly in touch with my feminine side, but…
可能也不是吧 因为
then I guess not, though, because…
我现在搞不懂她
I don’t understand her right now.
你有没有…有没有想过跟我在一起
Did you”. Did you want to be with me ever?
我不想谈这个
I don’t want to get into this,
我不会亲你的 只是问个问题
No, I’m not going to kiss you, Just a question.
有啊
Yeah.
我曾喜欢过你 但是…
I liked you, but…
我爱妮可
I love Nicolette,
老实说 我从没对你有过爱的感觉
And honestly, I just never saw you that way,
为什么
Why?
你似乎…
You seemed…
我需要的是一个可以爱的人 而不是追不上的
I need someone I can love. Not keep up with.
有时候我的确感觉
Sometimes I really just think
自己比其他所有人都更好更聪明
I’m smarter and better than everyone else.
倒不包括

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!