为什么, 船长是我的老朋友
Why, the Skipper’s
an old friend of mine.
没问题
It’s okay.
你好, 船长. 垃圾生意怎么样?
Hi-ya, Skipper.
How’s the junk business?
垃圾? 你是什么意思, 垃圾吗?
Junk? What do you mean, junk?
我只经营古董
I deal only in antiques.
我来了
I’m coming.
哦, 船长. 它真美丽!
Oh, Skipper. It’s beautiful!
放在你的壁炉架上
For your mantelpiece.
简单的美丽
Simply beautiful.
我奶奶也有一个和它一模一样的
My grandma had one just like it.
当然, 是全尺寸的
Full size, of course.
-多少钱? -嗯?
-How much is it? -Hmm?
-哦, 3美元 -3美元?
-Oh, it’s three dollars. -Three dollars?
哦, 它的价值肯定远不止这些
Oh, it must be worth
much more than that.
-你花了多少钱? -我吗?
-What’d it cost you? -Me?
愉快的散步
Pleasant walk.
和罗西争论, 2美元的现金
Argument with Rosy,
two dollars in cash.
哦, 那可是笔不小的投资
Oh, that’s quite an investment.
这是5美元, 留着吧
Here’s five dollars. Keep it.
船长, 看
Skipper, look.
是不是很招人喜欢?
Isn’t it sweet?
看起来很孤独
Looks lonely.
我要叫罗西去挖个伴儿
I’ll ask Rosy to dig up a mate.
天哪, 我要迟到了
Heavens, I’ll be late.
船长
Skipper.
谢谢你
Thank you.
你总是敞开你的屋门, 船长
You always leave your door open, Skipper.
谢谢你, 麦琪
Thank you, Maggie.
你这个老流氓
You old rascal.
哈!
Ha!
你的门开着, 我就走了进来
Your door was open, I came in.
哎呀, 祝福我的灵魂
Why, bless my soul.
这是达夫医生
It’s Doc Duff.
很高兴见到你, 医生
Glad to see you, Doc.
你还欠我20美元呢
You still owe me that $20.
我是来收钱的
I came to collect.
-20美元? -对, 给你的狗
-$20? -Yeah, for your dog.
我治好了他的犬瘟热
I cured him of distemper.
也许你已经忘记了, 但我没有
Maybe you’ve forgotten it, but I haven’t.
哦, 是的, 是的
Oh, yeah, yeah.
你也干得不错, 医生. 是的
And a fine job you did, too, Doc. Yes.
这只狗有一颗充满感激的心
And this dog’s got a heart full of gratitude.
他有20美元吗?
Has he got 20 bucks?
哈哈!这是一只好狗. 这是…
Ha, ha! That’s a good one. That is…
不, 他没有, 但我有
No, he hasn’t, but I have.
我有
Yeah.
医生, 很抱歉让你久等了
I’m sorry that I’ve kept you waiting, Doc.
我真的把它全忘了
I really forgot all about it.
噢, 走开,”请”
Oh, go away, Please.
走呀
Go on.
他的名字叫”请”
His name’s Please.
有趣的名字
Funny thing about that.
一开始我对他很客气, 现在他被宠坏了
I started out being polite to him,
now he’s spoiled.
除非你说”请”, 否则不会过来
Won’t come unless you say “please.”
可恶
Doggone it.
我一定花了那笔钱
I must have spent that money.
啊
Meh.
哦, 在这里
Oh, here.
这是5美元的赊欠账
Here’s five dollars on account.
我把剩下的给你…
I’ll let you have the rest of it…
我不要5美元, 我只要你欠我的
I don’t want five,
I want what you owe me.
哦, 很抱歉, 我现在还没有
Well, I’m sorry,
but I haven’t got it at the moment.
你为什么不把这些垃圾卖♥♥了还债呢?
Why don’t you sell some of this
junk here and pay your debts?
哦, 我不能那样做, 他们是老朋友了
Oh, I couldn’t do that; they’re old friends.
别担心, 你会得到报酬的, 医生
Don’t you worry, you’ll get paid, Doc.
过几天再来吧
Come back in a couple of days.
我向你保证, 几天后…
I give you my word, in a couple of days…
上次你就向我保证过
I had your word last time.
你给了我一个荒谬的故事
You handed me a cock-and-bull story
说你会从一个有钱的表哥那里得到的
about getting it from a rich
cousin or somebody.
哦, 不, 那不是无稽之谈
Oh, no, that’s no cock-and-bull story.
但是, 你看, 我不喜欢去找亨利表哥
But, you see,
I-I don’t like to go to Cousin Henry,
除非有紧急情况
except in an emergency.
这就是紧急情况, 米勒先生
Well, this is an emergency, Mr. Miller.
如果我明天上午拿不到那笔钱
If I don’t get that money in the morning,
你会收到我的律师信
you’ll hear from my lawyer.
好吧, 这太遗憾了
Well, now that’s a shame.
我们不该让那个可怜的人久等
We shouldn’t have kept
that poor man waiting.
看来我们还是得去找亨利表哥了
Well, looks like we got to
go to Cousin Henry after all.
来吧
Come on.
谢谢你, 亨利
Thank you, Henry.
-国王桥高地 -国王桥高地
-Kings Bridge Heights.
-Kings Bridge Heights.
-诺伍德 -诺伍德
-Norwood. -Norwood.
到目前为止还相符
Well, so far so good.
地铁从这里穿过
The subway runs all through here.
有地铁公♥司♥交来的假♥币♥吗?
Any bills turned in by the IRT?
有, 先生
Yes, sir.
哦, 还有, 呃, 还有一个
Oh, and, uh, here’s another one.
我相信他仍仍然住在同一个街区
I’m convinced he still lives in
that same neighborhood.
让…
Let…
他去斯塔滕岛时, 我们从渡轮上拿到了一个
When he went to Staten Island,
we had one from the ferry.
上周, 他在…
Last week, he was in…
-弗拉特布♥什♥ -弗拉特布♥什♥
-Flatbush. -Flatbush.
地铁BMT分支报告了这个假♥币♥
And the bill was reported by the BMT.
嘿, 这很聪明
Hey, that’s pretty clever.
给我下一批, 加拉格尔
Give me the next batch, Gallagher.
萨德, 你为什么不给他留点伤心的余地
Thad, why don’t you save
the boy some heartbreak.
他打算去野兽原来的巢穴跟踪它
He’s planning to stalk the
beast in his original lair.
我想那太愚蠢了
That’d be foolish, I’d suppose.
完全是对优秀人力的浪费
A sheer waste of brilliant manpower.
又一个880刚刚被报道
Another 880 was just reported.
在华盛顿广场附近的一个出租车站
From a taxi stand down
off Washington Square.
这是司机的名字
The driver, here’s his name,
-他知道是谁给他的 -是吗, 呃?
-knows exactly who gave it to him.
-He does, huh?
麦克, 看起来野兽还在下面
Looks like the beast is still down there, Mac.
正好休息. 加拉格尔, 把这些东西放进档案里
What a break. Gallagher,
put that stuff in the file.
你需要帮忙吗?
Think you’ll need any help?
可能需要一些
Could use some.
-麦克, 跟他去吧 -来吧, 伙计
-Mac, go along with him.
-Come on, chum.
有你的头脑和我的运气, 这将是轻而易举的事
With your brains and my luck,
this’ll be a breeze.
太感谢了, 萨德, 我已经付出了整整1年的生命
Please, Thad,
I’ve given a whole year of my life.
快点吧!
Come on!
我在房♥子里检查了一下
I checked over at the house.
这是她的名字, 没错, 安·温斯洛
That’s her name, all right, Ann Winslow.
-安·温斯洛 -是的
-Ann Winslow. -Yeah.
她就在那里
There she is now.
来吧
Come on.
-她想要一辆出租车 -你去吧, 去吧
-She wants a cab. -That’s you. Go ahead.
-如果她再给我一个假♥币♥呢? -拿着