-Thanks a lot, Vincent. -Quite all right.
来吧, 鲍比. 我们去看看约翰尼吧
Come on, Bobby. Let’s go see Johnny.
好样的
Attaboy.
我从威利那得到的
I-I got it from Willie.
大声说出来, 回答这位先生
Speak up. Answer the gentleman.
把我所有的瓶盖都给了他, 我特别的那些
Gave him all my bottle tops,
my special ones.
威利给的, 呃?
From Willie, huh?
是的, 先生
Yes, sir.
谢谢你, 约翰尼. 女士
Thanks, Johnny. Ma’am.
威利?
Willie?
-威利! -什么?
-Willie! -What?
到这里来
Come here.
你从哪儿来的钞票?
Where’d you get that bill?
我让米奇打一垒, 他给的我
I let Mickey play first base,
and he gave it to me.
米奇有很多
Mickey’s loaded with them.
我在上面涂了一些墨水, 然后试了一下
I put some ink on it and I try it, see.
我觉得这是舞台道具钱
I figures it’s stage money,
所以我就开始和他做交易
so I starts making deals with him.
就在这里 就是这个房♥子
There it is. That’s the house.
守住这个证据, 警官
Hold on to this press, Sergeant.
就是这里
Right here it was.
那些家伙一直在找我
The fellas were looking for me, see,
我就躲在这推车的后面
and I’m hiding in back of this push cart.
然后这只狗走过来, 开始疯狂地刨来刨去
Then this dog comes along and
starts scraping away like mad.
很快, 我看到了一个把手, 所以我开始猛拉它
Pretty soon, I see a handle,
so I starts yanking on it.
它是一只什么样的狗?
What kind of a dog was it?
其中一个毛茸茸的
One of them shaggy ones.
你知道, 就是那种头发遮住眼睛的那种
You know, the kind with hair in their eyes.
有点灰色
Sort of gray one.
谢谢你, 米奇. 你回车上去吧
Thanks, Mickey. You go on back to the car.
愚蠢的老乞丐
Stupid old beggar.
确保让米奇回到家, 警官
See that Mickey gets home, Sergeant.
替我保管好这份证据, 我待会再去拿
Take good care of the press for me;
I’ll pick it up later.
史蒂夫!
Steve!
史蒂夫
Steve.
我一直在等你回来
While I’ve been waiting
for you to come back,
我一直对自己说, 我必须对此保持理智
I kept telling myself I’d have
to be sensible about this,
我得实际一点
I’d have to be practical.
我不能, 史蒂夫
I can’t, Steve.
他是一个很老的人
He’s a very old man.
他是我认识的最善良的人之一
One of the kindest human
beings I’ve ever known.
史蒂夫, 他无法在长♥期♥的监禁之中幸存下来
Steve, he can’t survive a long jail term.
他是个造假者
He’s a counterfeiter.
不管你我对他有什么看法, 他都在抢劫别人
No matter what you or I think of him,
he robbed people.
他把手伸进他们的口袋, 抢了他们
He reached into their
pockets and robbed them.
哦, 是你, 安
Oh, it’s you, Ann.
太棒了. 嗯
Wonderful. Hmm.
你在我前面
You’re ahead of me.
太棒了
Wonderful.
谢谢你, 安
Thank you, Ann.
太棒了
Wonderful.
我费了好大劲才弄到我想要的酒
I had a lot of trouble to
get the wine I wanted.
我对那个人说…
I said to the man…
哎呀… 布坎南先生
Why… it’s Mr. Buchanan.
他接受我的邀请不是很好吗?
Now, wasn’t that nice of him
to accept my invitation?
是的, 确实
Yes, indeed.
我…
I…
是的, 我对那个人说, 我说…
Yes, I said to the man, I said…
现在, 嗯… 我的开瓶器呢?
Now, uh… on, where’s my corkscrew?
啊, 谢谢你, 安
Ah, thank you, Ann.
谢谢你
Thank you.
给, 给, 给, 你来打开
Here, here, here, y-you open it.
我去拿眼镜
I’ll get the glasses.
是的
Yes.
是的, 我对他说, 我说,
Yes, I said to the man, I said,
“当我寻找利德苦艾酒时, 我想要…”
“When I ask for lead vermouth, I want…”
我去拿眼镜
I’ll get the glasses.
没错
Yes.
我对那个人说, “当我寻找利德苦艾酒时
I said to the man,
“When I ask for lead vermouth,
我就想要利德苦艾酒”我说
I want lead vermouth,” I said.
而不是贴有花哨标签的醋. 嗯?
Not vinegar with a fancy label. Huh?
我是美国特勤局的, 船长
I’m with the United States
Secret Service, Skipper.
哦
Oh.
他不知道和他打交道的
He didn’t know he was dealing with
是一位葡萄酒鉴赏家
a connoisseur of fine wines.
-船长 -嗯?
-Skipper. -Huh?
你一直在传递伪造的1美元钞票吗?
Have you been passing
counterfeit one dollar bills?
伪造的钞票?
Counterfeit bills?
哦, 是的, 是的
Oh, yes. Yes.
很长一段时间了
For quite some time now.
来, 等着尝尝这个吧
Here, wait till you taste this.
特勤局
Secret Service.
嗯, 很好
Well, well.
哦, 是的, 很长一段时间了
Oh, yes, for quite some time.
好了, 我们开始吧
Well, here we go.
干杯
Down the hatch.
啊, 是的
Ah, yes.
就是这样
That’s it.
一旦你尝到利德苦艾…
Once you taste lead ver…
船长…
Skipper…
你得跟我到办公室去一趟
you’ll have to come down
to the office with me.
办公室?
The office?
嗯
Mm.
是的, 是的, 你的办公室
Yes, yes, your office.
当然可以
Of course.
他们可能会想问我很多问题
They’ll probably want to
ask me a lot of questions.
哦, 让我想想, 会有一些事情要做
Oh, let me see,
there’ll be some things to do.
哦, 是的, 求你了
Oh, yes, Please.
我想他们不会让他…
I don’t suppose they’d let him…
不, 不, 他只是想打断我们
No, no, he’d only to interrupt us.
他有时会令人讨厌, 尤其是在陌生的地方
He can be a nuisance sometimes,
especially in strange places.
是的
Yeah.
我会照顾他的, 船长
I’ll take care of him, Skipper.
你会吗?
Will you?
谢谢你, 谢谢你
Thank you. Thank you.
万一我被拘留了, 他每天至少喜欢吃一次碎肉
In case I’m detained,
he likes ground meat at least once a day.
你需要一个律师
You’ll need a lawyer.
我有一个朋友
I have a friend.
律师? 哦, 不, 不, 不
Lawyer? Oh, no, no, no.
我们不想打扰任何人
We don’t want to bother anybody.
布坎南先生和我可以
在没有外人的情况下处理这件事
Mr. Buchanan and I can dispose
of this without outsiders.
是的. 我猜像这样的事情有很多细节
Yes. Guess there’s a lot of
detail to a thing like this.
各种各样的表格要填写
All sorts of forms to fill out.
希望不会太久
Hope it won’t take long.
不想破坏你和安的夜晚
Wouldn’t like it to spoil
your evening with Ann.
你待在这儿, 规矩点
Now, you stay here and behave.
是的, 先生, 是真的
Yes, sir, it’s true.
听说我们抓到880了
Hear we got 880.
是的, 他在里面