Just as dead as they can be.
这感觉真好
Feels so good.
她睡了吗?
Is she asleep? Is she?
很抱歉 吵醒你了
I’m sorry I woke you up.
再见 我要出去几个小时
Bye, hon. I’m gonna be a couple hours.
好的
All right.
玛莉 那是贝齐的孩子吗?
Well, Mary, is that your Betsy’s kid?
是的 她长的真快 是吧?
Yeah, she’s growing up real quick, isn’t she?
好了
Come on.
玛莉 到星期二就好了
Tuesday will be just fine on those, Mary.
有趣
Funny.
他们的孩子都那么可爱
Their kids are so cute.
– 我们走吧 – 那事能靠我吗?
– Here we go. – Is that thing back on me again?
整个特勤处都保护不了总统
If the entire Secret Service couldn’t protect the president of the United States,
我们又怎能保护一些黑人?
how on the hell are we supposed to protect a few nigras?
我再说一次 并非没什么
I’m telling you again, it ain’t nothing but
只是一些下层白人喝了太多廉价酒
a bunch of low-life white trash drinking too much cheap alcohol.
更象天拿水和蛇汁 因为口感象马丁尼酒一样
More like paint thinner and snake juice, because this state’s as dry as a martini.
一些酒鬼可以证明这一点
And we got the alcoholics to prove it.
劳驾 请让个地方 劳驾 鲍勃
Excuse me. Give me a little room here. Excuse me. Excuse me, Bob.
– 行吗? – 请问你的名字?
– Is this okay? – Your name, please?
克莱顿·汤利 当地商人
Clayton Townley, local businessman.
你是三K党白骑士团的发言人?
Are you, sir, a spokesman for the White Knights of the Ku Klux Klan?
我告诉你 我是商人
I told you. I’m a businessman.
我也是一个密西西比人 一个美国人
I’m also a Mississippian and an American.
我和许多密西西比人都讨厌
And I’m getting sick and tired of the way many of us Mississippians
报纸和电视在歪曲我们的看法
are having our views distorted by you newspaper people and on the TV.
所以我们很坦率
So let’s get this straight.
我们不接受犹太人 因为他们拒绝基♥督♥
We do not accept Jews, because they reject Christ.
他们对国际银行业联盟的控制
And their control of the international banking cartels
实质是共♥产♥主义
are at the root of what we call Communism today.
我们不接受罗马公教♥徒♥ 因为他们屈服于罗马独♥裁♥者
We do not accept papists, because they bow to a Roman dictator.
我们不接受土耳其人 蒙古人 鞑靼人 东方人
We do not accept Turks, Mongols, Tartars, Orientals now Negroes,
我们在这里保护
because we’re here to protect
盎格鲁撒克逊人的民♥主♥政♥治♥以及美国人的方式
Anglo-Saxon democracy and the American way.
谢谢 先生
Thank you, sir.
你是亲属间不应该有性关系的活证据
I swear to God, Lester, you are living proof that cousins shouldn’t fuck.
我是说 这个有色男孩
What I was trying to say, there’s this colored boy.
他想参加阿♥拉♥巴马州贝尔·布莱恩特的橄榄球队
He wants to play football for Bear Bryant over at Alabama.
贝尔说“我给你一次尝试的机会”
So Bear says, “I’m gonna give you a tryout.”
他拿着什么跑呢?一个西瓜吗?
What’s he gonna run with, a watermelon?
他还在继续跑
And he’s gonna keep on running too.
他说“你去球门线那里”
He says, “Okay, boy, you get down there on one goal line.”
他要整个队去另一球门线 整个队
He puts the whole other team on the other goal line. Whole other team!
把球扔给男孩说…
He throws the boy the ball and he says…
营业吗?
Are you open?
你会是一名成员 在这喝酒
You gotta be a member to drink here.
一名成员?
Member?
什么成员?
A member of what?
社交俱乐部成员
Member of the social club.
我还以为你买♥♥啤酒给我
I thought you’d just buy me a beer.
弗兰克 给他一瓶啤酒
Give him a beer, Frank.
很高兴再次回到酒县
Nice to be back in a dry county again.
我当警长时 一半薪水
When I was sheriff, about half of my take-home pay
来自向这样非法的家族征收的税款
was from collecting taxes on illegal jukes like this.
大概这里也如此
Probably works the same here.
我想你也捞了一大笔钱 所以装作没看见走私贩
I was thinking you’d haul in a tidy penny here, winking at the bootleggers.
我对此并非一无所知
I know nothing about that.
嗯
Yeah.
一大笔钱
A tidy penny.
还有比这更烈的吗?副警长
You got anything stronger than this, deputy?
没有
No. No, we ain’t.
哦 你知道的 在密西西比州桑顿市的每个院落都有酒
Oh! You know, in Thornton, Mississippi, there’s a joy juice still in every yard.
只需要一些谷物和糖 用一只罐蒸煮就行了
Yeah, well, all you need is just some corn, sugar, and a pot to boil it in.
我曾试图找老仆人的手印
I tried to take the fingerprints of this old boy one time.
他的一生都交给了麦芽浆桶
And he had his hands in a mash barrel all his life.
那上面根本就没有手印
You know, there was no skin and all on there. There was no prints.
我们对密西西比老仆人的故事没兴趣 安德森
We ain’t interested in your good old Mississippi boring stories, Anderson.
– 你在这里不会有更多收获 – 嗯
– You ain’t from here no more. – Mm-hm.
你为什么不走呢?
Why’d you leave, anyway?
我只是想看看风景 你知道…
Well, I just wanted a change of scenery, you know…
粗面粉使我口中带有一股怪味道
The grits started leaving a bad taste in my mouth.
FBI先生 你既然有如此感受
If that’s how you feel about it, Mr. FBI man,
何不喝了这杯酒然后离开这里
why don’t you drink up that beer and get the hell on out of here,
回北方去找钟情黑人和共♥产♥党人的上司?
and back to your Commie, nigger-loving bosses up north?
你一定不认识我的上司 胡佛先生
You must not know my boss, Mr. Hoover.
他不太喜欢共♥产♥党人 他会站在你这一边
He’s not too fond of Commies. He’d be on your side there.
我不相信两个混♥蛋♥和你的胡佛先生立场相同
I don’t give two shits whose side your Mr. Hoover’s on, boy.
这个县有五千黑人没有做选民注册
All I konw is we got 5, 000 niggers in this county who ain’t registered to vote yet.
我所关心的是他们永远也不会注册
And as far as I’m concerned, they never will.
去告诉你们华盛顿自负的上司
So you can tell your stiff suits up there in Washington, D.C.
他们绝对改变不了
that they ain’t gonna change us one bit.
除非我死 或者大量黑人死亡
Unless it’s over my dead body. Or a lot of dead niggers.
你会死?弗兰克 那是你的意思吗?
You’d kill, Frank? Is that what you’re saying?
这是在扭猫的脖子 不要有更多的想法
I wouldn’t give it no more thought than wringing a cat’s neck.
密西西比州还没有法庭能证明我有罪
And there ain’t no court in Mississippi that’d convict me for it.
怎么样?副警长 你怎么理解扭脖子?
How about you, deputy? How are you with wringing necks, huh?
你老是逼我 胡佛男孩
Just keep pushing me, Hoover boy.
你还真坦率 笨蛋
You get this straight, you fucker!
告诉你的变♥态♥上司
You tell your queer-ass nigger-bosses up north
在这里永远也找不到他们
they ain’t never gonna find them civil righters down here.
因此你最好收拾行囊
So you might as well pack up your bags
滚回北方去
and head your ass back up on north where you belong.
你还真坦率 笨蛋
You get this straight, shitkicker!
别把我看扁了
Don’t you go mistaking me for some whoever body.
你要是认为我们要消失 你就是脑残
You got brains in your dick, if you think we’re just gonna fade away.
我们将待在这里直至这件事了结
We’re gonna be here till this thing’s finished.
怎么样?副警长
How about you, Deputy?
那支枪只是炫耀吗?
Is that gun just for show?
还是偶尔射过人?
Or do you get to shoot people once in a while?
谢谢啤酒
Thanks for the beer.
问问他们是否想保护这个国家
And ask them if they wanna help save this country
免于种族融合的混乱
from the onslaught of integration.
那种体制是想把白人儿童和有色人儿童
You know the system is they want to throw white children and colored children
植入种族融合的熔炉
into the melting pot of integration,
将来人种杂交
throughout of which will come a conglomerated
产生黑白混血儿
mulato, mongrel class of people!
种族将在这种运动中被毁灭
Both races will be destroyed in such a move.
除非上帝消逝 我将屈服
I, for one, under God will die before I’ll yield one inch
美国的这种运动
to that kind of a movement in America.
你知道你引起的麻烦吗?
Do you know how much trouble you’ve caused?
他们整天在电台
They’ve been on the radio all day,
从汤利到州长 每一个人都在谈FBI威吓
everyone from Townley to the Governor talking about FBI intimidation.
安德森先生 我们不是暴徒 这件事要按我的方式办
We’re not thugs, Mr. Anderson. We’re gonna do this thing my way!
我知道 按局程序嘛
I know, bureau procedure.
你为什么在美容店?
And what the hell were you doing at the beauty parlor?
是局里的事 我应该知道
If that was Bureau business, I wanna know about it.
不是的话 我不允许 明白吗?
If it wasn’t, I won’t allow it. Do you understand me? !
进来
Get in here!
你知道你的问题吗?
You know what your problem is?
你不懂何时开口 何时闭嘴 这使你成了一个傻瓜
You don’t know when to speak and when to shut up! That makes you a fool.
佩尔太太什么也不会说 她丈夫不想她说
Mrs. Pell ain’t gonna say anything to me her husband doesn’t want her to say.
我不会让她这么压抑
Now, I’m not gonna choke it out!
这个棘手的问题只可从内心入手
This can of worms only opens from the inside.
我知道
I know that.
自♥由♥
Freedom!
白人黑人
White nigger!
白人黑人
White nigger!
赶快
Hurry up!
自♥由♥ 自♥由♥ 自♥由♥
Freedom! Freedom! Freedom!
二十分?