No.
整个地方一个月七十五元
The whole place for 75 a month.
这是个私人场所 在镇中心 是个很好的地方
It’s private, it’s central, it’s perfect.
能容纳一百多个密探 或许两百个
There’s room for 100 more agents. 200, maybe.
如果加上楼座
More on the balcony.
安德森先生 我们在找三个男孩
We’re trying to find the three boys, Mr. Anderson.
我会接受一切能得到的帮助
I’ll take all the help I can get.
这机遇何时开始的?
When’s the show start?
是谁?
Who’s the big shot?
三K党
That’s the Klans.
没有尖帽子 却有许多的尖头
No pointy hats, but plenty of pointy heads.
我去查查车牌
Let me run a check on the plates.
下午好 先生们
Good afternoon, gentlemen.
安德森
Anderson.
来向市长提尔曼先生问候
Won’t you say hello to our mayor, Mr. Tilman, here?
你好 安德森
How do you do, Anderson?
市长先生 理发师先生
Mr. Mayor, Mr. Barber.
看起来象一个地方
This looks like the place to be.
即使对我来说
Even for me.
没有比理发店更舒服的地方了
Nothing like a barber shop for jawing your socks off.
你从何处来?安德森
Where you from anyway, Anderson?
密西西比州桑顿市
Thornton, Mississippi, sir.
从田纳西州来只是胡说
Just a spit from Tennessee.
你必须懂得这里的规矩
Well then you must know how we all feel down here.
我们不喜欢告诉外人我们怎样生活
We don’t take to outsiders telling us how to live our lives.
我很乐意告诉你这里的黑人很快乐
And I’m here to tell you our nigras were happy,
直到那些披头族把事情搞得沸沸扬扬
till those beatnik college kids came down here stirring things up.
在这之前没有任何人抱怨
Before that, there wasn’t anybody complaining.
没人敢吧
Nobody dared.
这里有一个真正平安的社区 安德森
We got a real peaceful community down here, Anderson.
他们就象其他民族 你要是逼得过分…
Of course they’re just like any other folks, I reckon, and push them too far…
我估计会象三捆旧炸♥药♥
The way I figure it, it’s like three sticks of old dynamite.
要是触发了 就得上街收尸
You shake it up, and we’re gonna be scraping bodies off the street.
我只是来调查三个失踪的孩子 问一些问题
I’m just down here to investigate the missing three kids, ask some questions.
即使全部归结起来是肉汁
If this all boiled down to gravy,
也盖不住鸡油煎牛排
there wouldn’t be enough to cover up a chicken-fried steak.
你要找的孩子?我敢跟你打赌
Them kids you’re looking for? I’ll just about bet you a shiny new dime
他们一定在芝加哥
they’re sitting up in Chicago right now
喝着冰啤酒 笑着谈论
drinking a cold beer and having a big laugh
在这里引起的混乱
about all the commotion they’ve stirred up down here.
我当然希望如此
Well, I sure hope so.
你可以告诉你上司
You tell your bosses
人们有对南方的偏见
people got the wrong idea about the South.
你知道我指的是什么
You know what I’m talking about.
人人衣着褴褛 落后 文盲
Everybody running around ragged, backwards, illiterate,
一日三餐腌猪肉和玉米饼
eating sow-belly and corn pone three times a day.
安德森 简单的事实是我们有两种文明
Simple fact is, Anderson, we got two cultures down here.
白种人文明和有色人种文明
White culture, and the colored culture.
这一直存在
That’s the way it always has been.
并且会永远存在
That’s the way it always will be.
美国其他地方看不到
Rest of America don’t see it that way, Mr. Mayor.
美国其他地方屁都没有
Rest of America don’t mean jack shit.
你在密西西比州
You in Mississippi now.
这是肯定的
That’s for sure.
理发师先生 比分多少?
What’s the score, Mr. Barber?
圣·路易斯队领先 五比零
St. Louis on top, five to nothing.
哪一局?
What inning is it?
第七局末
Bottom of the seventh.
安德森 你喜欢棒球?
You like baseball, do you, Anderson?
嗯 我喜欢 你知道…
Yeah, I do. You know…
只有那时黑人在白人面前挥舞棍棒
It’s the only time when a black man can wave a stick at a white man
不认为是暴♥乱♥
and not start a riot.
长官
Sir.
我们查过了车牌 是克莱顿·汤利
We checked on the plate, sir. Clayton Townley.
汤利 三K党白骑士团的大巫师
Townley. Grand Wizard of the White Knights of the Ku Klux Klan.
就是他 我们有此车的线索
That’s him. Oh, and I think we have a lead on the car, sir.
旅馆的一个乔克托人知道在何处
A Choctaw on the reservation thinks he knows where it is.
我在等一个电♥话♥
I’m waiting for a call.
很好
Good.
下周二有约会吗?
You have your appointment next Tuesday, right?
到时见 再见
I’ll see you then. Bye-bye.
你要去…
You gonna go to…
下午好 女士们
Afternoon, ladies.
能为你效劳吗?
Can I help you?
嗯 我告诉你 我只是… 我只是不喜欢这个发型 明白吗?
Well, yes, you can. I tell you, I just… I hate the way I look, you know?
你认为怎么样?烫发?还是漂白?
What do you think? A permanent wave, maybe, or a bleached job or something?
这看起来不错 在这里做的吗?
Now, that looks pretty good. Did you have that done in here?
不 是在杰克逊
No! Jackson.
假发是你唯一的指望
I think a wig’s your only hope, hon.
你的脑袋不可能有更多选择
You ain’t gonna be able to do much with that cue ball.
谢谢你
Thank you.
即使你要问一些问题 这就是你所听到的一切
If you wanna ask custom questions, this is where you’ll hear it all.
事实上 我要问的是
Yeah, well, matter of fact, I do, you know.

Yeah.
我想知道刚刚驱车过去的那位先生
I was just wondering who that gentleman was that just drove in over there.
我知道那不是约翰逊总统
Now, I know that isn’t President Johnson.
他是汤利 克莱顿·汤利
He’s name is Townley, Clayton Townley.
你是FBI?
Are you one of them FBI gentlemen?
是的 夫人
Yes, Madam, I am.
那两个孩子要是死了 真令人惋惜
Well if you ask me, I think it’s a shame those two kids are dead,
希望你找到他们
but I sure hope you find them.
谢谢 其实有三个孩子失踪 还有一个是黑人
Thank you. Actually, it’s three kids that are missing. There is a colored kid also.
是否没有两个白人 你们就不会来?
Do you honestly think you people’d be down here at all, if it weren’t for those two white boys?
– 也许不是 小姐 – 是夫人
– Maybe not, Miss – Mrs.
她丈夫是佩尔 雷·斯塔基的副警长
Pell. Her old man’s Ray Stuckey’s deputy.
我单身
But I’m single.
快看 他们来了
Look out! Here they come!
霍利斯?
Hollis?
退后 让开
Get back. Move out of the way.
我们会照料 这是地方问题
We’ll take care of this. It’s a local problem.
我们会处理 不需要你们帮忙
We’ll handle this! We don’t need your damn help!
大街上有血不太好 电视新闻会怎么说?
It ain’t right having blood on Main Street. How’d that look on TV news?
– 起来 – 我来扶
– Okay, easy. – Get up.
好的 我扶住他了 我扶好了
Okay, I got him. I got him.
让开
Get out of the way, now.
他是那就餐者的孩子
That’s the kid from the diner.
在你和黑人孩子交谈之前 要再三考虑
Now maybe you’ll think twice before you talk to colored kids with an audience.
你知道图珀洛方面发来了消息
They’re just sending a message from the big boss from Tupelo and you know it!
我知道 克莱顿·汤利 尖头的头目
I know it, yes. Clayton Townley, a chief pointy head.
没错 你怎么知道?
Yeah, that’s right. How did you know?
有时也该按局程序 沃德先生
Bureau procedure, Mr. Ward. You ought to try it sometime.
我们会
We did!
我们找过那些孩子开的汽车
We found the car the kids were driving.
早上好
Good morning.
早上好
Good morning.
两个啤酒罐 一个可乐瓶 一个绿色塑料瓶
Two beer cans, a Coca Cola bottle, green plastic bottle,
一块烧毁的手表停在十二点四十五 一串钥匙
badly burned wristwatch stopped at 12:45, set of keys.
没有尸体
No bodies.
我要搜索该区
I want the entire area searched.
彻底的搜索
Every inch.
是 长官
Yes, sir.
这是一片大沼泽
It’s a big swamp.
伯德先生 彻底搜索
Every inch, Mr. Bird.
他们绝对没有离开密西西比州
I guess they never left Mississippi.
他们死了
Yeah, they’re dead. They’re dead.
伯德先生
Mr. Bird!
什么事?长官
Yes, sir?
停车场有电♥话♥
There’s a telephone back at the truck stop.
去那 打电♥话♥ 给我叫一百多人来
Get to it, get on it and get me a hundred more men here by morning.
– 一百? – 一百
– A hundred? – A hundred.
要局里人吗?长官

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!