Does he have one of those “This wasn’t in my mission plan”
受不了的样子
looks on his face? Yeah.
我们人在火星
Thought so. Well, there’s nothing you can do about it, Ray.
你没辄了吧
We’re a hundred million miles away!
吹蜡烛吧
Okay, let’s blowit out.
好了 老大
We’re all set here, Chief.
好吧 发射雷达 看看里面有什么
All right, let’s crank up the juice see what’s in this sucker.
怎么回事
What happened?
我的天
Oh, my God!
你录下来了吗
You gettin’ that, Sergei?
老天 蕾妮
Oh, my God! Renee!
我的天啊
Oh! Oh, my God! Oh,Jesus! Oh,Jesus!
问题: 舱门故障
Problem: hatch door malfunction,
备用电源失效 无法开启 解决方案
backup power fail, manual override fail. Solution?
更换光纤输送线
Replace optical relay.
小意思
Piece of cake.
这么简单的问题到底是谁想的
God, who dreams up these nightmares?
别顾左右而言它
Don’t try to change the subject.
才没有 你在说你老妹的婚礼
I’m not. We’re talking about your sister’s wedding, right?
我在说婚礼前
No, we’re talking about dancing lessons
你说过要去上舞蹈课
before my sister’s wedding.
拜托 电源严重故障耶
Do you mind? I’m in the middle of a catastrophic power failure here.
马上检查
Check.
-无效 -无效吗
-Not effective. -Not effective?
更换光纤输送线
Replace optical relay.
都是你啦
You’re distracting me.
咱们都是老夫老妻了
Woody, we’re a married couple. Would it kill you
你偶尔陪我跳跳舞会死吗
to invite me out on the dance floorjust once in a while?
咱们在婚礼上跳过呀
We danced. We danced at our wedding. We danced.
那才不算跳舞
No. That’s not dancing, Woody.
你只会踩我的脚 摸我的屁♥股♥
That’s you shuffling your feet around while you grab my butt.
我说的是真正的跳舞
I’m talking about real dancing, you know?
恰恰 伦巴 吉鲁巴
Cha-cha-cha, rhumba, jitterbug.
老婆 面对现实吧
Darling, face it.
别的夫妻跳舞 而咱们上火星 各有各的幸福
Some couples dance. Some go to Mars. That’s life.
测验
Test.
有效
Effective. Yeah.
我是说真的
Woody, I’m serious. Just as soon as we get back home,
咱们一回去就去上课
we’re starting lessons.
你不跳 别人就会说你有毛病
Woody, if we never dance, people are gonna think there’s something wrong.
要是他们看到我跳舞才会这么说吧
If they see me dance, they’ll know there’s something wrong.
你这样很不敬业哦
This is highly unprofessional.
-你要尊称我一声长官 你老是忘了 -长官
-This is highly unprofessional, sir. You keep forgetting that “sir.” -Sir.
机舱 这是指挥室
Cockpit, this is Control.
控制室 这是机舱
Control, this is Cockpit.
我是小费 我们得马上到指挥室
Yeah, Terri, it’s Phil. They want us all to report to Micker ASAP.
谁说的
Who says to report to Micker?
天上传来的声音
The little men who live in my head.
不行 小费
Well, that’s a negative, Phil.
这儿发生严重电源危机
We’re in the middle of a catastrophic power failure right now.
伍迪 马上来 老雷在召集所有组员
Yeah, Woody, it was Ray Beck. He told me to round up the team. Now.
失去通讯的同时
The exact same moment that we lost the data stream…
火星表面发生强大的震动
they picked up this intense burst of energy from Mars.
有多强大
What do you mean intense?
毁灭性
Catastrophic.
队员呢
What about the crew?
以这么强大的震动看来
The level of energy in the pulse
他们无法幸存
didn’t seem survivable.
补给太空船呢
How about the REMO?
上礼拜进入火星轨道 也许有线索
It went into Mars’ orbit last week. Maybe it could give us some clue.
我们查过了
That’s just what we tried next.
补给太空船一切正常
All right. The, uh, resupply module checked out fine.
没有损坏 航道稳定
No instrument failures. Orbit holding steady,
但是有一件事
but there was something else.
上面的电脑包含一段讯息
The REMO’s computer contained an uplink message
来自火星一号♥的基地
a very faint, highly distorted transmission from Mars One base camp.
还有人存活吧
Someone’s alive.
没错 放吧
Yes, yes, yes. Put up the message.
音讯不清晰 得花点时间修复
Still concentrating on the audio, but we’ve got a long way to go.
先放了再说
Show us whatever you’ve got. Show us.
我的动作得快
I have to make this…make this fast.
要不然就没机会
I may not get another chance to…to make…
回到事发现场
another chance…chance…to the site…site.
有一股低沉的声音
There was a low sound that…a low sound…sound…a low sound…
山顶出现一个东西攻击我们
Something came out of the top of the mountain, and it hit us.
我的天
Oh, my God!
他们都死了
They’re dead.
尼克 蕾妮 瑟格 他们死了
God! Nick…Man! They’re dead.
就这么多了
That’s it.
路克一定受了伤
I don’t know. Luke must be in pretty bad shape…
否则他会坐上紧急逃生舱
if he hasn’t just blasted out of there in the Earth Return Vehicle.
就算只有一名队员 也能驾驶逃生舱
That thing’s designed so even one crew member can fly it back to Earth.
就算他没受伤也办不到
Even if Luke was in great shape, he couldn’t get home.
这么大的能量 一定把电脑烧毁了
An energy pulse of that magnitude would have fried the ERV’s computers.
逃生舱的状况如何
Other than the computers, how do we think the ERV fared?
电脑显示它的状况良好
Well, so far, our modelling says it should be in pretty good shape.
我们尽快把
Which means it’s gonna be up to us to get new motherboards…
主机板和软体送去火星
drives and software to Mars as fast as we can.
慢着 慢着
-Right. -Slow it down. Slow it down. Slow it down.
光是分♥析♥资料 就得花好几个礼拜
It’s gonna take us weeks just to analyse this data.
没错 但是我们 必须准备救援任务
Right, right, but in the meantime, we gotta be workin’ up a mission plan.
路克需要我们
Luke needs us now.
路克可能已经死了
Luke may already be dead.
他就算没死
And even if he’s not,
他也很可能无法再传讯了
it’s doubtful he is going to be able to transmit again.
即使接近了火星表面
So we wouldn’t know whether it’s safe to land…
也不知道能不能安全登陆
until we were almost there.
SIMA呢
What about SIMA?
土星显像探测卫星怎么办
The Saturn imaging probe?
它飞过太阳系时 会经过火星上空
It’s gonna slingshot around Mars on its way through the solar system.
它可以重新勘测
It could be retasked to take pictures,
火星一号♥基地的状况
read radiation levels of Mars One base camp.
等等 别操之过急
Wait, wait, wait. We are getting ahead of ourselves.
问题很棘手 轨道全都不对
You are forgetting the bigger problem. The orbits are all wrong.
最快要到八个月后才能出任务
Our first decent launch window is almost eight months from now.
没错 但只要
Yes, but we can go earlier and get there faster…
重新分配载货和燃料
if we reconfiigure the payload for extra fuel.
就能提前行动
We’ve modelled that, Ray.
-我做过电脑模拟 -那只是纸上谈兵
-I’ve modelled it. -On paper, yes,
没有实际操作
but those stresses have never been tested in space.
太空船承受得了
The ship can take it.
说得轻巧 我担心的不只是太空船
Oh, “ship can take it.” I wasn’t thinking of just the ship.
我最清楚
Ray, I know the protocols
火星救援任务的规定
for a Mars recovery mission better than anybody…
因为那是我定的
because I designed them.
我保证 这些队员没问题
And I’m telling you, these guys can do it.
他说得对 成功机率很大
He’s right, Ray. We got a real shot here.
明天早上八点 把任务计划交给我
Well, give me an updated mission plan by 08:00 tomorrow.
我一早六点就给你
You’ll have it by 06:00.
干活吧
Let’s go to work.
老板 我有事跟你谈谈
Chief, can I have a word?
说吧
Yeah, go ahead.
我没有合适的队员
I no longer have the right crew.
为什么
How do you mean?
贝斯壮可以搭太空梭赶来
Bjornstrom can be up here on the next shuttle.
他是个地质学家 他很好但不适合这任务
Bjornstrom is a geologist. He’s good, but not for this.
我的队员必须马上行动
My peoplejust lost eight months oftraining.
这是一项救援任务
This is a different mission with a different objective.
我还没有同意
I haven’t approved the mission yet.
但是你同意后 我必须有最佳人选
Yes, but when you do, it ought to be given its best chance for success.
我要麦康纳当副驾驶