咱们会是好搭档
Ah, we would have made a great crew.
-只要让这小子当正驾驶 -说得对
-Maybe. If this man was left seat. -Yep.
你们少来了 我只是个机手
Guys, come on. I’m a pretty good stickjockey.
如果你要模拟飞行 找我就没错
You call me if you need a flight test.
-什么是机手 -“我只是个机手”
-What is a stickjockey? -“l’m a pretty good stickjockey.”
你上过时代杂♥志♥封面耶
Come on, Mr Cover of Time Magazine.
是谁的太空梭迫降成功
The guy who landed a crippled Blockll shuttle.
-就是这位机手 -谦虚个毛线啊
-Yeah. That’s the stickjockey. -The stickjockey did that?
好吧 我是有点虚名
Okay, all right. I made a little noise,
但是第一个登上火星
but putting the first footprints on Mars?
还是让路克
That’s for guys who wrote their Ph.D. thesis
这个外星殖民专家上吧
on how to colonize the place…
或是伍迪你这个从小看科幻小说
and for guys who read too much science fiiction as a kid…
现在还挂着火箭项链的老顽童去吧
and still wear these little Flash Gordon rocket ships around their necks.
老顽童
Very, very mature.
你看的科幻小说没比我少
Yeah, you read every damn science fiiction book I did.
你只是没带种
And you’rejust not man enough to wear jewellery.
不敢挂项链
That’s all there is to that.
-给我吧 -才不要 -快抢过来
-Give me it. -No, no, no. -Yeah. Take it. Get it.
我知道你哈了很久 你休想
You know you want Flash here. You ain’t gettin’ him! Oh, no!
可惜玛姬再也看不到你们这对活宝
Yeah, Maggie would have loved to see you two clowns just one more time.
我去拿啤酒
I’m gonna go and get a beer.
我真是搞不懂
I don’t know, Woodrow.
你早该把这辆车捐给博物馆了
I think it’s about time you donated this baby to the museum.
给我内燃式引擎 其余免谈
Internal combustion, boys. Accept no substitutes.
吉姆 听好
Jim, listen.
如果你
If there’s, um…
要我和泰莉帮忙的话尽管说
If there’s anything that Terri and I can do, you call us, all right?
-我很好 真的 -那就好 -谢了
-I’m okay. I’m okay. Really. -All right. -Thanks.
路克 是
-Luke. -Yep.
火星上见吧
I’ll see you when I get to Mars.
别一个人解开宇宙奥秘
Listen. Don’t solve all the mysteries ofthe universe, all right?
给我们留口饭吃
Leave a little somethin’ for the next guys.
我才不甩你 除非带啤酒来
I’m not promisin’ anything. You just bring some expensive beer.
没问题 一路顺风
-All right. Will do. God speed.
谢了 伍迪
Thanks, buddy.
这本来是你们的任务
It should have been your mission, Jim.
你和玛姬的
Yours and Maggie’s.
谁都没像你们这么想登陆火星
Nobody ever wanted Mars the way you two did,
连伍迪也没有
not even Woody.
你们为了火星任务
You two were 12 years training for this thing,
受训了十二年
hoping for this assignment. It’s…
这都过去了
Well, that’s all over now.
如果玛姬没有生病
If Maggie hadn’t gotten sick, if you hadn’t
你也没为了照顾她退出
pulled yourself out ofthe rotation to take care of her, I mean, you…
路克 别说了
Luke. Come on.
等等 我一定要说
No,Jim. Wait a minute. I want to say this.
我想要得到这项任务
Look, I wanted this assignment, all right?
但不是像这样子
But not like this, Jim.
我愿意放弃这一切
I would give all of this up in a second
换回玛姬一命
if it would bring Maggie back to us.
我知道
I know that.
我很荣幸
Look, all the years of training and planning
能为火星任务受训
for this mission have been a privilege.
现在火星是你的了 去吧
Mars is yours now. Go get it.
我会的
I will.
你要保重 吉姆
You take care of yourself, Jim.
你也是 老友
You too, buddy.
等我回来再见面
I’ll see you when I get back.
路克
Hey, Luke.
玩得开心点
Have a great ride.
我一向都如此
Always do.
(十三个月后)
(火星 仙度尼亚区)
路克 你收到吗
Luke, do you read me?
收到了 蕾妮
Yeah, Renee.
我刚刚和遥控探测器连线
Luke, l just got ARES-8 on-line, and…
你最好亲自来看看
Well, we think you’re gonna want to see this for yourself.
好 收到
Okay, copy that.
这是火山吗
Now, is this a cinder cone?
不是 太光滑了 太陡了
No, it’s too smooth. It’s, uh, too angular.
也许是火山丘
Volcanic upwelling maybe.
不对 没有裂缝和破火口
No, no fiissure, no caldera.
这是个山丘 但不是火山
No, it’s an upwelling for sure, but maybe not volcanic.
它的表面光滑 看起来好像
I mean, look at the colour and how shiny it is. That almost looks like…
好像冰山
It looks like ice.
这么靠南边吗
This far south?
这种纬度不可能有冰山
Impossible. You can’t have ice at this latitude.
我的意思是 除非有
I mean, not unless there’s like a…
好吧 距离有多远
Okay, how far away is that?
东北16公里 20分钟路程
Sixteen kilometres, northeast. Take us 20 minutes to get there, Chief.
通知任务总部 我们去看一看
Okay, we’re gonna send a packet to Micker. We’re going out there.
继续观测
Keep working.

Okay.
(世界太空站)
-小心走 -是
-Careful. Watch your step. -Yes, sir.
-可以照相吗 -照相么
-Is it possible to take picture? -Oh, picture.
-当然可以 -那拍张相吧
-Come, please. -Let’s have a picture.
这是反常的现象
This is a truly anomalous formation.
前所未见
It’s unlike anything everseen so far.
(火星任务指挥室)
这个形体看似水晶体
The structure appears to be crystalline
至少从ARES-8反映的情况来看是的
at least from the angle that’s displayed by ARES-8.
(延迟20分钟)
我不想言之过早
Now, we’re trying not to go too nuts up here,
但是很有可能
but we think there’s a good chance…
这也许是
that this could be an extrusion from some
突出地面的冰柱形成
subsurfiace geothermalcolumn of water.
如果这是真的
And, of course, if that’s correct…then we may have found the key to
就有火星永久殖民的可能
permanent human colonization.
不过我们认为应该等我们采集了样本之后在做决断
We think it wise to suspend judgement here until we take our samples…
请地质学和水文学家进行分♥析♥
Let geology and hydrology know.
我们要把握先机 全力以赴
We need to scramble on this, full-court press.
我们会马上赶到现场进行勘测
So we’re gonna head out there ASAP and take a look at this thing…
并且确认它的成分
try and get an idea of its composition.
当你们收到这讯息 我们应该就到了
By the timeyou receive this, we shouldjust about be on site.
你们听到吗
Anybody else hearing that?
听到 那是什么
Yeah. What is it?
不知道 好像是干扰杂讯
I don’t know. It sounds like, interference from the rover.
能修好吗
Can you fix it?
老大 我什么都会修
Hey, Skip, I can fix anything.
你真是谦虚
Love that modesty.
用雷达分♥析♥这玩意是什么
Break out the radar. Let’s see what this thing’s made of.
还有一件事
Oh, yes, there’s one more thing.
今天是咱们一个
Now, this is a very important, very special day
好朋友的重要日子
for a good friend of ours back home.
他一定在那儿
We know he’s there right now.
他最讨厌大声张扬这件事
Now he hates it when anybody makes any kind of a fuss about him,
我就不说出他的名字
so I’m not gonna mention his name.
我可不想让你出糗
‘Cause the last thing I would want to do would be to
吉姆·麦康纳
embarrass someone like Jim McConnell!
很大声吗 没办法了
Was that loud? Oh, well, it’s done now.
我觉得这肯定不对
I mean, it can’t be right.
因为分♥析♥显示底下全是金属 固态的金属
It says there’s metal under there. Solid metal.
这是不可能的 一定只是一条矿脉
No, that doesn’t make any sense. You’re reading a vein ofore, Renee.
不是 整座山底下都是
No. It says it’s under the whole mountain.
靠近点 加强雷达再试一次
All right. Move it closer, up the power, and we’re gonna try it again.
祝你生日快乐
Happy birthday to you
来 大家看看吉姆
Okay, everybody, I want you to take a look at Jim.
他是不是脸红了
Now, is he all red with one of those
却假装自己开得起玩笑
fake “Oh, I’m a good sport” grins on his face?
大伙儿再看看老雷
That’s right. Now, everybody, take a look at Ray.
他是不是一副

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!