倒数计时 10 9 8
T-minus ten, nine, eight,
7 6 5 4
seven, six, five, four,
3 2
three, two,
1 0 发射
one, zero. Ignition.
火星任务
10 9 8 7 6
Ten, nine, eight, seven, six,
5 4 3 2 1
fiive, four, three, two, one!
发射 发射
-Blast off! -Guys, guys,
大伙儿 别吵我 这是很危险的
please, wait! Please! This is very risky stuff here,
我才是专业的太空人
and I’m a highly trained professional astronaut.
让小费叔叔加满油
Now, Uncle Phil will launch another rocket…
再发射另一枚火箭
just as soon as he completes his fuel intake.
谢了 甜心
Thanks, darlin’.
光是到火星 就得花六个月
Now, you know, it takes six monthsjust to reach Mars.
待上一年 再花六个月回来
Then a year on the surface, six months back. It’s, like,
总共要两年
two years, you know?
反正呢 我想说的是
Anyway, guess what I’m tryin’ to say here is that, um…
这是我在地球的最后一夜
you know, this bein’ my last night on Earth and everything…
我想跟你拥有 一段珍贵的回忆
this could be a very, uh, precious memory for me.
想得美
Nice try.
-小威 别在鼻孔塞东西 -可我喜欢
-William, get that thing out ofyour nose. -But I like it.
不要跟妈咪顶嘴 给
Don’t you talk back to Mommy. There you are.
-伍迪 -干嘛
-Hey, Woody. -Yeah?
在你们的火星二号♥
Our Mars One crew won’t be heading back to Earth
登陆十天以后
till ten days after you guys land
我们的火星一号♥才会打道回府
at our base camp with Mars Two.
十天的时间不短耶
That’s a pretty good long rendezvous, don’t you think?
瑟格 你有什么建议
What are you suggesting, Sergei?
我建议你带支球棒上去
I think maybe you should bring a baseball bat.
咱们就在火星上打美式棒球
Yes, we will play American baseball on Mars,
-两组队员在火星举办 -噢 拜托
-our two crews. -Oh, please.
一场太阳系杯棒球赛
We could have ourselves a little solar system series.
你们都是菜鸟 我们赢定了
Half you guys are foreigners. We’d crush you.
才怪 咱们旗鼓相当
No, no, no, because we have equal crews.
都是三男一女 女人不会打球
We have three men, one woman. Same handicap.
你可别小看了我老婆
Easy now. That’s my wife you’re talking about…
泰莉是很棒的内野手
and Terri just happens to be one hell ofa shortstop.
硬式棒球 不准盗垒 没裁判
Fast pitch, no steals, batter calls his own strikes.
赌金一千块钱
Thousand bucks make it interesting?
赢家通吃
Oh, winner take all.
好 你最好带球来
Good. You bring the balls.
这次任务最棒的是
You know the best thing about our mission?
我在火星二号♥阶位比她高
On Mars Two, technically, I outrank her,
所以这是我们婚后第一次
so for the first time in our marriage…
她得听我的命令 老婆 对吧
she’s gonna have to do everything I say, right, honey?
对 老公
Yes, honey.
请你敬个礼顺便说声”长官好”
Yes, honey, sir, with a little salute helps.
遵命 老公长官
Yes, honey, sir.
我喜欢 好爽
Yeah, I like it. It’s good.
烤玉米棒拿上去吧
Take that corn up there, all right?
遵命 长官
Yes, sir.
我总觉得太空总署
I’m not sure how I feel about NASA allowing couples
不该让夫妻一起上火星
to go on this type of mission together.
我不是针对你
Well, nothin’ personal, Terri. I mean…
只是 怎么说呢
It…it’sjust that it’s.
只是我们留下来都觉得怪怪的
It’s a funny feelin’ for those of us stayin’ behind.
是的 但是根据研究显示
Yes, but you know that all the research shows that
夫妻关系的存在会让这种长♥期♥的旅行更加和谐稳定
marriage will provide stability on these long duration trips.
他们没有研究到我认识的夫妻
Then they haven’t studied some ofthe couples I’ve known.
路克 进来吧 他不会来了
Luke. Come on, baby. He’s not comin’.
这不公平
This isn’t right.
吉姆应该来的
I mean, Jim deserves this too.
-他的朋友都在 -我理解
-All of his friends are here. -I know.
这是我的最后一夜
It’s my last night here.
你也应该陪我们呀
It’s your last night with us too.
我知道 对不起
I know. I’m sorry, baby.
我爱你 黛比
I love you, Deb.
我也爱你
I love you too.
你应该去陪陪巴比
Maybe you should spend some time with Bobby.
好 他在哪儿
Yeah, where is he?
在他的小城♥堡♥里
Up in his fort.
好吧
Oh. Okay.
几百万哩外 遥远的太空
Millions of miles away. Deep space.
好孤单 好冷清
So lonesome, so cold.
真差劲 尼克
So lame, Nick.
敲门啦 敲门啦
Knock, knock.
巴比
Bobby?
小朋友们都在玩 你一个人在这儿干嘛
Your friends are out there playin’. What are you doin’ up here?
你走了以后 谁替我读床前故事
Who’s gonna read to me now at bedtime?
你妈妈呀
Your mother will.
我喜欢听你读
But I like when you do it.
你走了就读不完了
Now we’re never gonna fii nish our book.
巴比
Bobby.
这是个问题
Listen, I’ve been thinkin’ about that too, okay?
但是我在想
And what I figured out was…
我也把故事书带去
how about if I bring along my own copy?
不管我在哪儿 我每晚都读一点儿
And then every night wherever I am I’ll read a little bit more of it.
至于你跟妈咪
And you and Mommy,
不管你在哪也多读一点儿
you can read a little bit more of it wherever you are.
就好像我们一起读一样
And it’ll be kind of like we’re reading it together.
因为我也急着想知道
‘Cause, hey, I don’t know about you, but I’m kind ofanxious…
班甘怎么会漂流到金银岛
to fii nd out how old Ben Gunn got marooned on that island.
-这点子好不好 -好
-You think that’s a good idea? -Yeah.
-好吗 -好
-Yeah? -Yeah.
-好吗 -好
-Yeah? -Yeah.
很好
Okay.
我们还以为你不来了呢
Well, we were afraid you wouldn’t come.
我大老远就闻到一阵烤肉香
I caught a whiff ofyour barbecue.
没办法
After that…
我就是抗拒不了诱惑
I was, uh, helpless.
你大老远就闻到香味
All the way out in Galveston?
是啊
Somethin’ like that.
大伙儿在庆祝 我不想来扫兴
It’s his night, Deb. I didn’t want to spoil it.
别胡说 路克一直在等你
Spoil it? He has been going crazy lookin’ foryou.
下次别给我来这一套
Don’t ever do that to me again.
你好吗
How ya doin’?
我很好
Hey. I’m doin’ good.
送你的
Here.
谢了
Thanks, man.
你来了大家都会很高兴
A lot of people are gonna be mighty glad to see ya, you know that?
是啊
Yeah.
来 进去吧
Come on. Let’s go in.
你记得他吗
You remember him?
导演: 布莱恩·狄·帕玛
-拜托 -你就甭提了吧
-Come on. -Why don’t you just let that go?
德州狄耿生市
你得承认这任务本来就行不通
As soon as you admit that it was a no-go situation.
当然行得通
It was a go situation.
没有足够资料怎么登陆
Three months, no data stream, you’re gonna land the ship anyway?
你只是强词夺理
Just because you keep bringing it up doesn’t make you right.
(公元2020年6月9日)
你才强词夺理
Just because you get loud doesn’t make…
吉姆 你来说公道话
Jim, settle it.
-求别这样 -你说啊 -别把我扯进来
-No, no, don’t. -Settle it. -Don’t look at me.
这行得通
It’s a go situation.
你太嘴硬了
Well, this is exactly what I’m talkin’ about.
你死不认错
It’s hard to admit. I know that.
这叫一山不容三虎
Come on. Three commanders. One ship.
我不看好哦
I don’t think that’s gonna work.
就算太空船再大
There’s not enough rocket fuel in the world
也容不下咱们这三个自大狂
to get those egos off the ground.
好伐啦
Come on.