早上好
Good morning.
茱莉亚
Jules.
我们在你的头颅里装了爆♥炸♥装置
We’ve put an explosive charge in your head.
听起来耳熟吗
Does that sound familiar?
兔脚 在哪里
The Rabbit’s Foot. Where is it?
我已经给你了
I gave it to you.
我数到十
Now, I’m going to count to 10
你告诉我兔脚在哪里
and you’re going to tell me where the Rabbit’s Foot is
否则她就没命了
or she dies.
看来我们有很多要谈的 不是吗
Seems we have a lot to talk about. Don’t we?
-你以为我在闹着玩吗 -混♥蛋♥
– Do you think I’m playing? – Son of a bitch!
你以为我在闹着玩吗 你以为我不会开枪吗
Do you think I’m playing? You don’t think I’ll do it?
东西在哪里
Where is it?
-看着我 -到底在哪里
– Look at me. – Where the hell is it?
-看着我 坚持住 -七
– Look at me. Stay with me. – Seven!
我要杀了你 我发誓我会…
I’m going to kill you. I swear to god I’m going to…
-八 -不 求求你
– Eight! – No, please.
求求你 别这么做 放她走
Please. Don’t do this. Just let her go.
我向你保证 我向你保证
I promise you. I promise you.
-不管你想要什么我都能… -九
– I can figure out how to get whatever… – Nine.
听我说 无论你想要什么 我都愿意帮你拿到
Listen to me. I want to help you get whatever you want.
但你得做正确的事 你知道什么才是正确的
But you got to do what’s right. What you know is right.
不 求求你…
No, please…

No.

No.
-十 -不要
– Ten. – Don’t!
我把他逼到绝路了 我知道他没说谎
I pushed him as far as he can go. I know he’s not lying.
我明白
I understand.
我想先问他几个问题
I’ve got some questions I want to ask him first.
事情有点复杂
It’s complicated.
光打开那个罐子还不够
You can’t just open the canister.
我们必须确保你带来的是真品
We had to make sure you brought the real thing.
兔脚 现在我们知道了
The rabbit’s foot. Now we know.
不许碰她 不许碰她
Don’t you touch her! Don’t you touch her!
达维恩的翻译 他的安保负责人
Davian’s translator, his head of security.
记得吗 在梵蒂冈时 她没能保护他
Remember? At the Vatican she failed him.
伊森 茱莉亚还活着
Ethan, Julia is still alive.
达维恩本来想杀了你们两个 但我劝阻了他
Davian wanted to kill you both, but I convinced him otherwise.
茱莉亚还没看见我 她毫不知情 没有威胁
Julia hasn’t seen me. She doesn’t know anything. She’s clean.
她可以继续过她的人生
She can go on to have a life.
只要你告诉我 琳赛给你寄了什么信息
As long as you tell me, what was in Lindsey’s message?
我知道她从柏林给你寄了微粒文件
I know she sent you a microdot from Berlin.
琳赛知道我和达维恩合作吗
Did Lindsey know about me and Davian?
是因为这样她才把信息单独寄给你吗 你看了吗
Is that why she sent the message to you? Did you read it?
还有其他人看过吗
Did anyone else see it?
她知道我在做什么吗
Did she know about the work I was doing?
我在IMF会不会暴露了
Could I be compromised at IMF?
伊森 伊森
Ethan. Ethan.
她相信是布拉塞尔陷害她的吗
Did she buy that Brassel set her up?
她信了吗
Did she buy that?
是你通风报信的
You told him.
所以达维恩才知道琳赛要去
That’s how Davian knew Lindsey was coming.
是你告诉他的
You told him.
我以为你可以救她回来的
I thought you could get her back.
但我绝不能让布拉塞尔
But I wasn’t gonna let Brassel,
害我前功尽弃
of all people, undo the work I’d done.
我采取了行动 伊森
I took action, Ethan,
代表我国的工薪家庭
on behalf of the working families of our country.
代表军队 白宫
The armed forces, the white house.
我受够了布拉塞尔和他的伪善
I’d had enough of Brassel and his sanctimony.
IMF情报署署长
IMF executive director.
他不过是平权政策的代言人
He’s an affirmative action poster boy.
你如他所愿抓到了达维恩 结果呢
You grab Davian like he wanted, then what?
达维恩就像杂草
Davian’s a weed.
你今天割掉他 明天就会疯长出更多
You cut him out, two more spring up just like him the next day.
逮捕他 然后呢
Arrest him? Then what?
你应该利用他
You use him.
跟他合作
Collaborate with him.
这样能获得更多好处
And it’s Christmas.
18小时后 兔脚会被交到
In 18 hours, the rabbit’s foot will be delivered
中东买♥♥家手上
to its middle eastern buyer,
到时我们有可靠情报证实此事
and we’ll have credible intel to prove it.
明天这个时候 美国安♥理♥会♥就会收到报告
US Security Council will get a report by this time tomorrow.
一周内便会发动军事袭击
We’re talking a military strike within a week.
等一切尘埃落定
And when the sand settles,
美国就会做其最拿手的事
our country will do what it does best.
做清理工作 搞基础建设
Clean up. Infrastructure.
民♥主♥获胜
Democracy wins.
琳赛的信息说了些什么
What was Lindsey’s message?
告诉我 我就放茱莉亚走
You tell me, and Julia walks.
你只剩这步棋可走了
It’s the only play you have left.
我要先听到她的声音 确定她还活着
Not till I hear her voice, know she’s alive.
没问题
Of course.
让她听电♥话♥
Put her on.
-茱莉亚 -伊森
– Jules? – Ethan?
我们初遇的那座山附近有个湖
When we met, there was a lake near the mountain.
那个湖叫什么
What was the lake called?
瓦纳卡湖
Wanaka
求求你 伊森
Please, Ethan.
-茱莉亚 -伊森 我不明白…
– Jules. – Ethan, I don’t understand…
班杰明·邓恩
Benjamin Dunne.
班吉 是我
Benji, it’s me.
-伊森 -什么 真的是你吗
– Ethan. – What? No. Really?
你仔细听好了 我需要你的帮助
Listen to me very carefully. I need your help.
我要追踪这部手♥机♥
I need to trace the location
上一次通话时对方的具体♥位♥置
of the last call made from this phone.
听着 不 伊森 听我说
Look, no. Ethan. Shush.
他们… 所有人都在找你
They’re looking… Everyone’s looking for you.
我认识的所有人都在找… 我刚查过
Everyone I know. They’re looking… I just looked it up.
你现在被国际刑♥警♥列为头号♥通缉犯
Okay, you’re on lnterpol’s most wanted list.
顺便说下 登上这个名单可太牛了
And that, by the way, is a spectacular list to be on.
不管发生了什么 我都很遗憾
Whatever happened, I’m sorry,
但我现在要挂电♥话♥了
but I’m hanging up now right now.
班吉 我没时间说这些
Benji, I don’t have time for this.
你以为发生了什么 有人陷害我
What do you think happened? I’ve been set up.
我喜欢我的工作 好吗 很喜欢
I think I like my job. Okay? A lot.
明白吗 你知道他们会录下这通电♥话♥的
All right? And you know they’re gonna be taping this call.
你也知道你可以删除记录
And you know you can erase it.
我现在就把电♥话♥号♥码告诉你
I’m giving you the number right now.
-准备好了吗 -好吧 稍等
– Are you ready? – All right. Just hang on.
我会为这事丢掉公民身份的
I’m gonna lose my citizenship because of this, you know.
号♥码是7344256♥4♥367
7-3-4-4-2-5-6-4-3-6-7
好的 稍等 请别挂电♥话♥
Okay. Wait. Okay. Hold the line, please.
-你在吗 -嗯
– Are you there? – Yeah.

Okay–
或许我们可以住同一间牢房♥ 是吧
maybe we can share a jail cell together, you know?
如果事情败露的话 肯定会败露的
If this all goes tits up, which it will.
那个号♥码的位置在上海
The location of that number is Shanghai.
瞧 我刚告诉你了 上海
There, I just told you. Shanghai.
我刚协助和教唆了国家公敌
I’ve just aided and abetted an enemy of the state.
太棒了 谢谢你啊
Fantastic. Thank you.
我离那儿近吗 用这部手♥机♥追踪我的位置
Am I close? Use this phone to track my location.
你就在那儿 你离那里很近
Oh, you’re there. Well, you’re close.
有多近 信♥号♥♥就在这栋建筑里吗
How close? Is the signal in the building?
不 不是从那里发出的
No, no, no. It isn’t coming from there.
信♥号♥♥在距你东北方向一英里的大楼里
It’s in a building one mile to the northeast.
班吉 给我指路
Benji, lead me to the signal.
我有个问题 你怎么跑到上海去了
There is one thing. What the hell are you doing in Shanghai?
见面再告诉你
I’ll tell you when I see you.
你…你得往北走
What you… You need to go north.

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!