哪个朋友
Which friend?
我不知道 是个英国人
I don’t know. Just some English guy.
瑞克 你跟他说了什么
Rick, what did you tell him?
别紧张 老兄
Look, it’s all good, man.
我说我不知道你在哪里
I told him I didn’t know where you were,
茱莉亚也许知道 我让他去医院找她了
and Julia might, and he should just try her at the hospital.
喂
Hello?
明天见 莎莉
All right, see you tomorrow, Sally.
晚安 亲爱的
All right. Good night, honey.
您好 我是茱莉亚 有事请留言
Hi. It’s Julia. Please leave me a message…
今日4点 切萨皮克湾大桥
…at 4:00 today, the Chesapeake bay bridge
已实施双向封闭
is closed in both directions.
-这里是6楼 -莎莉 我是伊森
– Sixth floor. – Sally, this is Ethan.
-我找茱莉亚 -你好啊
– I need to talk to Julia. – Hey, honey.
她刚下楼 我帮你转接
She just went downstairs. I’ll transfer you.
妈的
Damn it!
打扰一下
Excuse me.
我想请问一下这位病人在哪里
I was wondering if you knew where I might find this patient.
我不清楚 不过我可以帮你问问
Probably not. But I’ll know who can.
这是什么
What’s that?
莎莉 茱莉亚在哪里
Sally. Where’s Julia?
-茱莉亚在哪里 -她应该已经走了
– Where’s Julia? – I think she left.
你去东楼找过了吗
Have you tried the east building?
-茱莉亚走了吗 -我没见过她
– Has Julia left yet? – I haven’t seen her.
-麦克 你见过茱莉亚吗 -你没事吧
– Mike, Mike. Have you seen Julia? – Hey, you okay?
-你看到茱莉亚了吗 -没有
– Have you seen Julia? – No.
看着点路 老兄
Watch it, buddy!
-茱莉亚 -你把我吊在飞机外面
– Jules? – You hung me outside of an airplane.
通过一个人对待处于劣势之人的态度
You can always tell someone’s character
就能看出此人的品格
by the way they treat those they don’t need to treat well.
-你敢动她一下 我发誓 -少威胁我 别来这套
– If you hurt her, I swear… – Don’t threaten me. Just don’t.
你在罗马从我这里抢走的手提箱
The briefcase I picked up in Rome, the one you took from me,
里面有记载兔脚的位置
contains the location of the rabbit’s foot.
你去把兔脚拿过来给我
You’re going to get it and bring it to me. The rabbit’s foot.
伊森 我记得上次见你的时候你戴了表
Ethan, you had a watch last time I saw you.
给你48小时 等我说开始
You have 48 hours, starting on my mark.
等一下 等一下
Wait, wait, wait.
现在开始 你得手之后打这个电♥话♥
Now, call me at this number when you have it.
-等等 -用兔脚来换茱莉亚的命
– Just wait. – Julia’s life for the rabbit’s foot.
-48小时内拿不到 她必死无疑 -等等 等等
– You have 48 hours, or she dies. – Wait! Wait. Wait.
你得跟我们走一趟
We need you to come with us.
皮特 这是什么情况
Just… Pete, what the hell is this?
很抱歉 亨特先生 我们只是奉命带你回去调查
Sorry about that, Mr. Hunt. We were told to bring you in.
准备好把人带走
Get ready to transport.
我现在真的不能走
Just…just not right now.
-你就说你们来了之后… -伊森 上车
– Just tell them you came and that… – Ethan. Get in.
我们不想对你使用武力 但万不得已时 我们会的
We don’t want to use force here, and you know we will.
伊森 上车
Ethan, get in.
-你就说你们来了之后… -伊森
– Tell them that you came here… – Ethan!
…发现我已经走了
…and that I left already, okay?
好吧
Okay.
好吧
Okay.
不许动
Freeze!
伊森 站住 伊森
Ethan, stop! Stop, Ethan!
给他铐上
Get his hands.
我看了你们在柏林的行动记录
I reviewed the transcript of your Berlin operation.
非常有意思
It’s very interesting.
看来法瑞斯特工对我们隐瞒了一些信息
It seems that agent Farris had some information
但却单独发给了你
she wished to share with you but not with this agency.
你也没上报
Something you failed to report.
你未经批准擅自下令执行梵蒂冈行动
You ordered the Vatican operation without proper approvals.
那个任务直接导致了一场灾难性的袭击事件
That mission resulted in a catastrophic attack.
接着你就逃离了现场
And then you fled the scene.
我以前也经常不被尊重
Now, I am not a stranger to disrespect.
没有厚脸皮 我也坐不上现如今的位子
You don’t get to where I am without developing a thick skin.
但我不能容忍♥的是
But what I won’t stand for,
会让我夜不能寐的是 而我热爱睡眠
what I will lose sleep over, and I love my sleep,
我手下有一名不受管控的特工
is the idea of an irresponsible rogue agent working in my office.
所以我要重整这里的作风 严格控制一切
So I’m going to slow things way down here.
你可以尽情
You can look at me
用充满批判和控诉的双眼瞪着我
with those judgmental, incriminating eyes all you want,
但是不骗你
but I bullshit you not.
我会以自己的献血捍卫国旗
I will bleed on the flag to make sure the stripes stay red.
我不知该对你说什么好
I don’t know what to say to you.
布拉塞尔说得对 你失控了
Brassel’s right. You’re out of control.
看着我
Look at me.
伊森 至少在我和你说话的时候
Ethan, at least show me the courtesy of looking at me
礼貌一点 看着我
when I’m talking to you.
我截获了达维恩的来电
I intercepted Davian’s call.
我知道他要你用兔脚来换茱莉亚的命
I know he wants the Rabbit’s Foot for Julia’s life.
这真的…
It’s just…
太令人失望了
This is so disappointing.
去上海 丰山公♥寓♥ 1406室
Go to Shanghai. Feng Shan Apartments– 1406.
我也希望能够帮助你 但是…
I wish there was something I could do to help you, but…
把他带去牢房♥
Take him to the holding cell.
不 我来处理
No, I’m on it.
是的 先生 无需惊慌 我会把他抓回来
Yes, sir. There’s no need to panic. I’ll get him back.
长官 伊森·亨特…
Sir? Ethan Hunt…
情况我知道 把对讲机给我
I know what happened. Give me the radio.
我是布拉塞尔局长
This is Director Brassel.
伊森·亨特正试图逃出去
Ethan Hunt is attempting to escape the building.
他在西侧货用电梯内 必须阻止他
He’s in the west cargo elevator. He must be stopped.
让门多萨和格兰姆立刻来战情室
I want Mendoza and Graham in the situation room right away.
我已下令包围这栋楼 长官
I’m having the building surrounded, sir.
我派了人守在每个出入口
I’ve got units posted at all the entrances.
我是布拉塞尔
This is Brassel again.
我命令执行六级戒♥严♥ 我重复一遍
I’ m ordering a code-six lockdown. I repeat.
-是亨特 -我知道是亨特
-It’s Hunt. – I know it’s Hunt.
在下层地下室九层发现亨特
Hunt was flagged on sub-basement nine.
所有安保人员立刻赶过去
I want all security personnel down there now.
安保频道被占用了
Security channel’s jammed.
亨特肯定是按着发信键不放
Hunt must be holding down the transmit button.
交通部简介
♪我们是一家人♪
♪We are family.♪
♪我的姐♥妹♥们♥都和我在一起♪
♪I got all my sisters with me.♪
♪我们是一家人♪
♪We are family.♪
♪大家站起来一起唱♪
♪Get up everybody sing♪
开什么玩笑
You’ve got to be kidding me.
飞往赫尔辛基的1162航♥班♥ 最后一次通知
Last call for flight 1162 for Helsinki,
未登机的乘客请到46号♥登机口
now boarding at gate 46.
鲍尔先生 最后一次通知
Final call for Mr. Bower. Final call for Mr. Bower.
请到4号♥登机口
Please come to gate 4.
-帕沃·萨波…萨波特卡先生 -萨波特卡
– Mr. Pavel Sobo… Sobotka. – Sobotka.
萨波特卡 好的 您是要飞往上海吗
Sobotka. Okay. And you’re flying to Shanghai?
很抱歉 我不懂捷克语 我来看看你的航♥班♥
I don’t speak Czech. I’m sorry. Let’s see about your flight.
好的
Okay.
-好的 -好的
– Okay. – Okay.
中国 上海
别杀我
Don’t kill me.
抱歉
I’m sorry.
抱歉
I’m sorry.
马斯格雷夫跟我们说了茱莉亚的事
Musgrave told us about Julia.
我们是来帮忙的
We’re here to help.
要救回你老婆 你需要兔脚
To get your wife, you’ll need the Rabbit’s Foot.
根据达维恩公文包里的计划
According to the plans from Davian’s briefcase,
兔脚在衡山路大楼56层的实验室里
it’s in a laboratory on the 56th floor of the Hengshan Lu Building.
从各方面来说这都是个噩梦
Which is a nightmare for just about every reason.
他们是中国♥军♥方承包商
They’re a Chinese military contractor.
我们没有门路 没有情报
We have no pull, no details.
好消息是 不管兔脚是什么
The good news is, whatever it is,
都足够小 我们可以偷出来
the Rabbit Foot’s small, so we can steal it.