他的恶作剧总是能让我…”
“I count on his schemes to reveal the…”
-这都是些什么鬼 -念完
– What the hell is this? – Finish.
A队 有人朝你那边去了
Alpha, you’re about to have a visitor.
快念完
Finish!
“…让我心情好起来”
“…A way to escape my gloom.”
可以了
Got it.
A队 收到了吗 保镖过来了
Alpha, do you copy? The guard’s on his way.
D队 拖住他 再给我点时间
Delta, stall him. I need more time.
来不及了 他在走廊里了
It’s too late for that. He’s in the hallway.
先生 没事吧
Sir, is everything all right?
我这还没好 声音模拟还在构建中
Everything is not all right. Voice mask is still compiling.
给我30秒
I need 30 seconds.
先生
Sir?
先生
Sir?
还需6秒 我在上传了
Six seconds, I’m uploading.
-“让我心情好起来” -好了 可以说话了
– A way to escape my gloom. – Okay. Go.
我没事 去外面等我吧
I’m fine. Wait outside.
等会儿在下水道见
See you in the sewer.
-她很抱歉弄脏了您的衬衫 -没关系
– She’s sorry about your shirt. – That’s no problem.
她住的酒店提供换洗服务
Her hotel has laundry service,
她很乐意帮您处理一下
and she’ll happily take care of it.
你想帮我洗衬衫吗
You want to wash my shirt?
那我光着身子在你的房♥间等候的时候
What are we going to do while we’re waiting in your hotel room,
该做些什么呢
and I’m not wearing my shirt?
她会安排活动打发时间的
She’ll think of something.
她愿意开车送您去
She would like to drive.
那就去酒店吧
Follow me to the hotel.
先生 需要帮您保管手提箱吗
Sir, would you like us to watch the case?
不用
No.
-干得不错 -谢谢夸奖
– Nice job. – Thank you.
-还好吧 -没事 你们呢
– What’s up? – Nothing. What’s up with you?
没事
Nothing.
把车炸了吧
Blow the car.
可惜了一辆好车
Oh. It’s such a nice car.
没办法 动手吧
And yet, do it.
…覆盖了欧亚大♥陆♥中部地区
…covered some hot spots over in central eurasia.
现在看到的第三张卫星成像图
I direct your attention to the third satellite image in the series
来自于我们的盟友
forwarded to us by our friends…
马斯格雷夫先生想见您
Mr. Musgrave to see you.
叫他进来
Send him in.
伊森·亨特一伙刚刚在罗马抓到了欧文·达维恩
Ethan Hunt and his team just grabbed Owen Davian in Rome.
他们快回来了 我想您有必要知道
They’re headed back now. I thought you should know.
你之前知道这项行动吗
You were aware of this operation?
是的 我知道
Yes, I was.
干得不错
Then good work.
谢谢您
Thank you.
你已经死了 达维恩先生
You’re dead, Mr. Davian.
目击者还不少
There were witnesses.
洗手间的那个人是你吧
That was you in the bathroom.
现在你得对我们坦白一切
Now, you’re going to tell us everything.
你合作过的每一个买♥♥家 每个组织
Every buyer you’ve worked with. Every organization.
你♥他♥妈♥叫什么名字
What the hell is your name?
名字 联♥系♥方式 库存清单
Names, contacts, inventory lists.
你有妻子或者女朋友吗
You have a wife, girlfriend?
这事接下来怎么发展全看你
It’s up to you how this goes.
因为你知道我接下来会做什么吗
Because you know what I’m going to do next?
不管她是谁 我都会找到她
I’m going to find her, whoever she is,
我会找到她 我会让她痛不欲生
I’m going to find her, and I’m going to hurt her.
你此次被抓来是因为
You were apprehended carrying details
你掌握着一个代号♥为「兔脚」的东西的下落
of the location of something code named the rabbit’s foot.
我会让她血流不止 哭喊着你的名字
I’m going to make her bleed, and cry, and call out your name.
而你♥他♥妈♥什么都做不了 知道为什么吗
And you’re not going to be able to do shit. You know why?
兔脚是什么
What is the rabbit’s foot?
因为你自己也只剩一口气了
Because you’re going to be this close to dead.
买♥♥家是谁
And who is the buyer?
然后我会当着她的面杀死你
And then I’m going to kill you right in front of her.
-我再问一遍 -你叫什么名字
– I’m going to ask you one more time. – What’s your name?
-兔脚是什么 -你是谁
– What is the rabbit’s foot? – Who are you?
谁是买♥♥家
And who is the buyer?
看来你还真是什么都不知道啊
You don’t have any idea what the hell is going on, do you?
在那个工厂的时候
I mean, you saw what I did
你看到我对你那位那金发朋友的所为了吧
to your little blonde friend at the factory, right?
那根本就算不了什么 那只是为了…
Well, that was nothing. That was…
好玩
fun.
真的很好玩
That was fun.
兔脚是什么
What is the rabbit’s foot?
-伊森 -兔脚到底是什么
– Ethan! – What is the rabbit’s foot?
伊森 住手
Ethan, stop!
是什么
What is it?
别这么做
Don’t do it!
-伊森 -兔脚是什么
– Ethan! – What is the rabbit’s foot?
快说
You tell me!
伊森 住手 别这么做
Ethan, stop! Don’t do it.
你不是这样的人 这不是你的作风
This isn’t you, man! This isn’t you!
他还有利用价值 伊森 你知道的
We can use him, Ethan! You know that!
伊森 别这样
No, Ethan! Don’t do it!
求你了 停下吧
Please, stop!
我要出♥售♥什么
What I’m selling,
以及打算出♥售♥给谁
and who I’m selling to,
不是你现在该关心的事情
is the last thing you should be concerned about,
伊森
Ethan.
伊森 琳赛的微粒照片 我们查出来了
Ethan, we got it. Lindsey’s microdot.
是个视频
It’s a video file.
伊森 我不知道他们对你说了什么
Ethan, I don’t know what they’ve told you.
我也不知道你是怎么想的
I don’t know what you think.
你先听我说
Just listen to me.
布拉塞尔派我到德国去监视一笔交易
Brassel sent me to Germany to surveil an exchange,
去确认欧文·达维恩的身份
to ID a man named Owen Davian.
我在他手♥机♥上窃听到一通电♥话♥
I tagged his phone, and I intercepted a transmission.
我通过IMF网络追踪了这个电♥话♥
I traced the call through the imf network,
然后发现了这个
and this is what came up.
给达维恩的电♥话♥是从布拉塞尔办公室打出去的
The call to Davian came from Brassel’s office.
我觉得布拉塞尔和达维恩是一伙的
It’s Brassel. I think he’s working with Davian.
我觉得我好像被陷害了
I think I’m being set up…
伊森
Ethan!
你没事吧
You all right?
快打电♥话♥求救啊
Someone call for help!
有人有手♥机♥吗
Does anyone have a cell phone?
所有人 都趴下
Everybody, get down!
趴下
Get down!
所有人 都趴下
Everybody, get down!
-有个女人中弹了 -我看到她了
– There’s a woman down. – I see her.
趴下 趴下别动
Get down! Get down! Stay down!
所有人 快趴下 都别动
Everybody, get down! Get down! Stay down!
快趴下
Get down!
开门
Open up!
快开门 我需要这个囚犯
Open up! I need the prisoner!
我的天
Oh, my god!
我在流血 别丢下我好吗
It’s really bleeding. Don’t leave me, okay?
别担心 我就在这
Don’t worry. I’m right here.
伊森 卡车里有自动步♥枪♥
Ethan, there’s a g36 in the truck!
我知道 我知道
I know! I know!
无人机掉头 车内发现一名IMF特工
Turn the drone around. There’s an imf agent in the truck.
伊森 快离开那个卡车
Ethan! Get out of the truck!
伊森 快走
Ethan, move!
-喂 -瑞克 我是伊森 茱莉亚在家吗
– Hello? – Rick, this is Ethan. Is Julia home?
老兄 我希望我在这你不要生气 只是…
Hey, man. Look, I hope you’re not mad I’m here. It’s just…
瑞克 我没生气 茱莉亚在家吗
Rick, I’m not mad. Is Julia home?
我打了她的手♥机♥ 没人接
I tried her cell phone, and there was no answer.
不在家 对了 你朋友找到你了吗
No. Sorry. Hey, did your friend find you?