是的
Yeah.
跟着我说
Repeat after me.
我 茱莉亚·安妮·米德
I, Julia Anne Meade…
我 茱莉亚·安妮·米德
I, Julia Anne Meade…
愿意嫁给伊森·马修·亨特
…hereby take Ethan Matthew hunt…
愿意嫁给伊森·马修·亨特
…hereby take Ethan Matthew hunt…
让他成为我的合法丈夫
…to be my lawfully wedded husband.
让他成为我的合法丈夫
…to be my lawfully wedded husband.
明天也许是我们能够预测
Tomorrow may be the only time we can predict
欧文·达维恩行踪的唯一机会
where Owen Davian is going to be.
梵蒂冈城的慈善晚宴
Charity event. Vatican city.
我们的任务是潜入并绑♥架♥达维恩
Our mission is to get in and kidnap Davian.
我不懂他为什么这么开心
I don’t know why he’s so happy.
我提醒过他梵蒂冈就是梵蒂冈
I did remind him that the Vatican is the Vatican.
位于罗马中心的109英亩的主♥权♥国
A 109-acre sovereign state in the middle of Rome,
被60英尺的高墙环绕
surrounded by a 60-foot wall,
200多个摄像头 24小时不间断监控
which is monitored 24/7, with over 200 cctv cameras.
这还不是最具挑战的地方
That’s not even what makes it a challenge.
抓到达维恩很好 要是能抓到他的买♥♥家就更好了
Getting Davian is good. But getting his buyers is even better.
如果他们发现他被抓了 他们就会消失了
If they realize he’s been grabbed, they’ll disappear.
不好意思 你这话什么意思
I’m sorry, what are you saying?
不管我们怎么抓住达维恩
No matter how we grab Davian,
他的顾客都会知道他被抓走了
his clients are gonna know he’s been taken.
不 他们不会 入口点在这里
No, they won’t. Access point is here.
这是一条靠近梵蒂冈城墙的单行道
It’s a one-way street adjacent to the Vatican wall.
我需要30秒 我们还需要一辆卡车
I’ll need 30 seconds. And we’ll need a truck.
意大利 罗马
我们激怒了罗马城里的每个意大利人
Now we’ve pissed off every Italian in Rome,
该做什么赶快去做
go do what you got to do.
-别忘了放烟 -好
– Don’t forget the smoke. – Yeah.
矮胖子 墙上坐
“Humpty dumpty sat on a wall.”
A队 这里是B队 按计划进行中
Alpha team, this is bravo. Right on schedule.
我们应该会在60秒后攻破
We should have breach in 60.
收到 C队汇报情况
Roger that. Charlie team, report.
我还真没什么好汇报的
Well, I don’t have anything to report, really.
除了我觉得我能刚好赶上
Except I think I should be right on time.
我们会等着你
We’ll be waiting for you.
-预计两分钟后到达 -收到
– Eta two minutes. – Roger that.
C队 发射追踪器了吗
Charlie team, did you fire the tracer yet?
尚在准备中
Stand by.
现在发射追踪器
Firing the tracer. Now.
A队 我进来了 倒计时2分钟
Alpha, I’m in. T minus two minutes.
收到
Roger that.
C队 我看到你了
Charlie team, I see you.
我在循环安保录像 准备移♥动♥
I’m looping the security feed. Stand by to move.
收到
Roger that.
录像已成功循环 行动
Video is looped. Go.
A队 地下监控录像搞定了吗
Alpha team, catacomb video taken care of?
搞定了 可以行动
Taken care of. We’re good to go.
-D队 能收到吗 -我的工作就是接收信息
– Delta team, do you copy? – All I do is copy.
很好笑 准备移♥动♥到指定位置
That’s funny. Get ready to move into position.
-我已经到了 -真的吗
– I’m already there. – Really?
预计30秒后到
ETA 30 seconds.
30秒后见
See you in 30.
A队正赶往指定位置
Alpha team moving into position.
B队等待接受信♥号♥♥
Bravo standing by for transmission.
信♥号♥♥发送中
Transmitting.
找到了
Got you.
奥尼娅·德梅拉小姐
Miss onia demea.
我应该在名单上的 谢谢
I should be on the list. Thank you.
很抱歉 你的名字不在上面
I’m sorry. Your name is not here.
一定是哪里搞错了
There must be some mistake.
打扰一下
Scusami collega
是德梅拉小姐吗
Miss demea?
是
Sei
请稍等一下
Just a minute.
她到位了
She made it.
我们有个拍照的机会
We have a photo opportunity.
等待指令 随时待命中
Just give me the word. I’m standing by.
D队 可上传照片
Delta, ready for upload.
D队 下载顺利
Delta team, download good.
听着 那天我不是故意要对你订婚的事情
Listen, man, I didn’t mean to be so cavalier the other day
说些不中听的话
about you getting engaged.
我知道 谢了
I know that. Thanks.
但是正常的感情关系对我们这样的人是行不通的
But a normal relationship isn’t viable for people like us.
-这我不同意 -那说明我比你聪明
– I don’t agree with that. – Then I’m smarter than you.
我要上去了 我同意路德的话
I’m going up. I agree with Luther.
我们不能有真正的感情关系 但是我喜欢这点
We can’t have real relationships. But you see, I love that.
数据传输中
23个月 你们最多只能撑这么久
Twenty-three months. That’s as long as it’ll last
我们从事的工作和生活方式会成为巨大的阻碍
when you got the baggage we do and the lifestyle we got.
-真的吗 -是的
– Really? – Yeah, really.
看着我 我说的都是有道理的
Look at me. I know what I’m talking about.
你也知道我说的有道理
And you know I know what I’m talking about.
在这儿等着
Wait here.
达维恩刚拿到一个公文箱
Davian just picked up a briefcase.
我们可能要提前一点行动了
We’re going to have to move sooner than we thought.
你能确认是谁放的箱子吗
Can you identify who made the drop?
不能 你们那边还要多久
Negative. How close are you guys?
我们刚开始打印面具
We’re just printing now.
我不是自豪 也不是高兴
I’m not proud of it. I’m not happy about it,
但我交往过几个女人
but I’ve lived with women a few times,
没有一个能在一起坚持两年的
and it doesn’t ever make it to two years.
-你也做不到 -谢谢你的建议
– You can’t. – Thanks for the advice,
但我跟你不一样 知道吗
but it’s different for me than it is for you, you know?
-我已经不干外勤工作了 -好吧
-L’m not in the field anymore. – Oh, okay.
把这个当作退休礼物吧
Here’s a retirement present.
在我们这行
In our job,
总会有各种事情阻碍你和一个女人的感情关系
there’s always going to be something between you and a woman.
总是这样
Always.
-路德 听着 -欺瞒
– Luther, listen. – Dishonesty.
欺瞒就像毒药 会毁掉一切
A dishonesty that poisons everything.
我觉得我可能需要告诉你一件事
I think I need to tell you something…
别说了 这种事不仅仅牵涉你一个人 伊森
Stop talking. This isn’t about you, Ethan.
不管那个女人是谁
And whoever this girl is,
你最终只会把她的生活也搅得一团糟
you’re going to end up messing up her life, too.
别这么做
Don’t do it.
我和茱莉亚两天前结婚了
Jules and I got married two days ago.
恭喜
Congratulations.
谢谢 谢谢
Thanks. Thanks.
-他要离开了 该我上场了 -收到
– He’s walking. I’m going in. – Roger that.
我这就来
I’m on my way.
女士 请您退后
Ma’am. I need you to step back.
没事的 没事的
No. It’s fine. It’s fine. It’s fine.
我也”经常”把红酒溅到到我定制的白衬衫上
I always spill red wine on my white custom-made shirt.
-好了 请您退后 -没事的 我去趟洗手间
– Okay. Step back. -It’s fine. It’s fine. Bathroom.
你已经在赶过去的路上了吧
Tell me you’re on your way.
我正在赶过去
I’m on the move.
快点上来
Move it. Come on.
他的保镖正在检查洗手间
His bodyguards are checking out the bathroom.
我快到了
I’m almost there.
他进去了
He’s going in.
别呼救 照着念
Quiet. Read this.
慢慢念
Slowly.
念啊
Read it.
“巴斯比的陪伴
“The pleasure of Buzby’s company
是我最大的乐趣来源
“Is what I most enjoy.
杨西老师曾经说他是坏男孩
“He put a tack on Miss Yancy’s chair
他便在她的椅子上放了一颗图钉
“When she called him a horrible boy.
月底时他还带来了两只小猫
“At the end of the month he was flinging two kittens
在教室里横冲直撞
“Across the width of the room.