我很骄傲地宣布 你是我推荐的
I’m proud to say that you are the first
第一个执行外勤任务的学员
that I’ve recommended for active field duty.
恭喜
Congratulations.
我准备好了吗
Am I ready?

Yes?
是凯尔文先生吗
Is this Mr. Kelvin?
是我 你是谁
Yes. Who is this?
这里是诺福克邮局
I’m calling from Norfolk mail service.
琳赛·法瑞斯在这里租了一个邮件箱
Lindsey Farris rents a post office box here.
她给你从柏林寄了一封邮件
She sent you a piece of mail from Berlin
并且让我们在邮件到达时给你打电♥话♥
and asked us to call you when it arrived.
邮件是今早到的
It came this morning.
谢谢
Thank you.
-给 -谢谢
– This right here. – Thanks.
柏林
凯尔文·亨特先生收
这是微粒照片
It’s a microdot.
但是上面什么都没有 很不寻常
A microdot with nothing on it. This is unusual.
琳赛不会给我寄空白的微粒照片的
Lindsey wouldn’t send me a blank microdot.
我跟你说 上面没有任何图像
I’m telling you, man, there’s no image.
那说明你没找对地方
Then you’re not looking in the right place.
那我到底该在哪找
Where the hell am I supposed to look?
这个东西上可没有那么大面♥积♥让我找
There’s not much square footage to this thing.
那琳赛为什么要给我寄一张空白的微粒照片
Why would Lindsey send me a blank microdot?
我不知道 琳赛为何要给你寄任何东西
I don’t know. Why would Lindsey send you anything?
你曾是她的指导老师 又不是行动负责人
You were her instructor, not her handler.
听着 我不是想冒犯你
Listen, man. I don’t mean to cross the line,
但是你和琳赛之间不会有什么吧
but was there something going on between you two?
你和琳赛
You and Lindsey.
琳赛就像是我的妹妹一样
Lindsey was like my little sister.
你从来没有
And you never
睡过你的小妹妹 对吧
slept with your little sister, right?
嘿 兄弟 如果不是我来问你 还有谁来问
Hey, brother, if I don’t ask you, who will?
也许那个微粒照片是有磁力的
Maybe it’s magnetic. The microdot.
那是很过时的做法
Well, that’s old school.
如果她时间很紧迫
If she was in a hurry
而且只能去黑市弄货的话 那就有可能
and only had access to black-market gear, maybe.
你能弄到工具来读取吗
Could you get the tools to read it?
我或许认识能帮上忙的人
I might know a guy.
-磁力意味着它是加密的 -是的 我知道
– Magnetic means encrypted. – Yeah, I know that.
是我 我马上来
Yeah. Be right there.
琳赛是个新人 就像一张白纸
The thing about Lindsey is she was brand-new.
她很可爱 还记得你以前可爱的时候吗
She was sweet. Remember when you were sweet?
-你能记得这么久之前的事吗 -记不太清
– Can you remember that far back? – Yeah, well, barely.
在德国的时候 你问我看上茱莉亚什么了
In Germany, you asked me what it is I see in Julia.
我看到的是入这行之前的生活
What I see in Julia is life before all this.
并且那很美好
And it’s good.
班吉 有什么发现吗
Benji, what have you got?
这些硬盘都被烧焦了
Well, these hard drive platters are just fried.
他们把这些弄得一团糟
You know, they made a mess of them.
就好像 上面千疮百孔
It’s just like… There’s holes in them and stuff.
并且都烧穿了 还有
And it’s got scorched all the way through. And then…
这块硬盘上面还有个大洞
Look, this one’s got a hole in it and stuff.
我都不敢相信 简直没法直视
I can’t believe. I can’t even look at it.
-班吉 你到底恢复了什么信息没有 -有 有
– Benji. Did you recover anything? – Yes. Yes.
尽管像刚刚提到的
Despite the aforementioned conditions
你们带回来的硬盘破烂不堪
of the hard drive you brought back,
但我还是成功恢复了大概二十多封邮件文档
I managed to recover portions of two dozen e-mail files.
我觉得从这里面
Also made what I believe to be
获得的突破 值得让我获得升职机会
a thoroughly promotion-worthy breakthrough.
你的达维恩先生后天将会抵达罗马
Your Mr. Davian is going to arrive in Rome the day after tomorrow
他要出席梵蒂冈城的一场盛大宴会
and attend a function at one Vatican city.
达维恩跑去梵蒂冈做什么
What the hell is Davian doing at the Vatican?
这一切都跟兔脚有关
It’s all got to do with the “Rabbit’s foot.”
兔脚
Rabbit’s foot?
没错 我猜这是个代号♥
Yeah, well, I’m assuming it’s like a code word
指代他要卖♥♥给某个神秘买♥♥家的货物
for something he’s about to sell to an unspecified buyer,
价值8.5亿 不过也有可能不是什么代号♥
for $850 million, by the way. Or maybe it’s not a code word.
也许就真的是很贵很贵的兔子脚
Maybe it’s just a really, really expensive bunny appendage.
你不知道这是个什么东西吗
You have no idea what it is?
有意思的是 我以前认识一个牛津大学的教授
It’s interesting. I used to have this professor at Oxford, okay?
威科姆教授 他是个很胖 个头很大的家伙
Dr. Wickham, his name was, and he was like this massive, fat guy.
块头特别大的家伙 我们以前总叫他…
You know, huge, big guy. We used to call him…
好吧 我还是不告诉你们以前叫他什么了
You know… well, I won’t tell you what we used to call him.
他教生物分子动力学和细胞动力学
He taught biomolecular kinetics and cellular dynamics,
他以前经常说些
and he used to sort of scare the underclassmen
「世界最终会被科技毁灭」
with this story about how the world
之类的恐怖故事来吓唬学生
would eventually be eviscerated by technology.
某种化合物被人类制♥造♥出来 这是无可避免的
You see, it was inevitable that a compound would be created,
他称之为「反上帝」
which he referred to as the “Anti-God.”
就像一种加速变异物质
It was like an accelerated mutator, a sort of, you know,
像一股无法阻止的毁灭力量
like an unstoppable force of destructive power
将会毁灭一切
that would just lay waste to everything.
包括大楼 公园 街道 下一代
To buildings and parks and streets and children
以及冰淇淋店
and ice cream parlors, you know?
所以每次我看到 一个犯罪组织
So whenever I see, like, a rogue organization,
愿意花这么一大笔钱在一项神秘科技上
willing to spend this amount of money on a mystery tech,
我都会认为这是「反上帝」
I always assume it’s the Anti-God.
导致世界末日的东西
End-of-the-world kind of stuff, you know?
不过 对 我并不清楚它是什么
But, no, I don’t have any idea what it is.
我只是在猜测
I was just speculating.
-你告诉马斯格雷夫这事了吗 -我吗 还没
– Did you brief musgrave on this? – Who, me? No, not yet.
-很好 别说 -什么
– Good. Don’t. – What?
-别跟任何人提这件事 -这花了我好大功夫
– Don’t tell anyone about this. – This took me ages.
如果行动失败
If something goes wrong with the operation,
我希望马斯格雷夫能涉身事外
I want musgrave to have deniability.
-干得好 班吉 -什么行动
– That’s great work, Benji. – What operation?
你的这种眼神让我心里非常担忧
That look in your eye is a pain in my ass.
你知道的吧
You know that, right?
请空闲的住院医师到儿科诊室
Any available resident to pediatrics.
请空闲的住院医师到儿科诊室
Any available resident to pediatrics.
康复护理 请联♥系♥药房♥
Rehabilitative care, call the pharmacy.
康复护理 请联♥系♥…
Rehabilitative care, call the…
我又要离开了
I have to go away again.
出差 两天
On business. Two days.
两天
Two days?
是的
Yeah.
伊森 到底怎么了
Ethan, what’s going on?
我一直以为你只是需要时间
I keep thinking you just need time
来告诉我实情
to tell me whatever it is that it’s…
但是我想不明白
But nothing in my mind makes sense.
到底怎么了
What’s wrong?
你到底对我隐瞒了什么
What are you not telling me?
我需要你答应我一件事
I need to ask you for something.
那是最…
And it’s the most…
我需要你信任我
I need you to trust me.
我当然信任你
Of course I trust you.
我这辈子还有可能了解到真实情况吗
Am I ever going to be able to understand what this is?
我只要你信任我
I need you to trust me.

Yes.
我信任你
I trust you.
那…
Is it…
告诉我这是真的
Tell me it’s real.
我是说我们的感情
I mean us.
告诉我这段感情是真的
Tell me it’s real.
跟我来
Follow me.
你们将要许下的誓言
The vows you’re about to take
是要经过慎重思考过的
are not to be taken without careful thought and prayer.
这份爱不会因为困境而削减
This love is not to be diminished by difficult circumstances
只因死亡而消散
and it is only to be dissolved by death.
你们准备好戒指了吗
Do you have the rings?

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!