现在没了
Now I’m out.
倒计时五秒
T minus five, baby.
琳赛 抓紧我
Lindsey, hold on to me.
路德
Luther!
开车
Rolling!
天 我的头 什么东西
God! My head! What is that?
-什么 -她没事吧
– What is… – Is she okay?
琳赛 快进直升机
Lindsey! Let’s get to the chopper.
郑 把车销毁
Zhen, get rid of the truck.
我们走
Let’s go!
天呐 到底什么东西 你们听不见吗
God! What is that? You can’t hear that?
-天呐 -她怎么了
– God! – What’s wrong with her?
-出发 -人都齐了吗
– Let’s go! – We loaded?
是的 快出发
Yeah. Let’s do it! Move out!
快走 快走
Go, go, go, go, go!
-狗♥娘♥养♥的 -不要
– Son of a bitch. – No!
有追兵 我会试着甩掉他们
Guys, we got company. I’m going to try and lose them.
好痛啊
Hurts so much.
把它关掉 拜托
Turn it off. Please.
求你 伊森
Please, Ethan.
他们要发射导弹了
Guys, their missiles are hot!
敌袭 大家抓紧
Incoming! Hold on.
很好 刚刚全靠运气 但好运只有一次
Okay. That was lucky. We only get one of those.
这里有除颤器吗
Do we have a defibrillator?
伊森 把它关掉
Ethan, turn it off!
放马过来吧
Bring it on!
伊森 怎么回事
Ethan! What is it?
他们是不是在我脑子里植入东西了
Did they put something in my head?
他们给你注射了延时电荷释放器
They injected you with a time-release charge.
-记得吗 -不 那个延时
– Do you remember that? – No. Time-release…
是个炸♥弹♥ 他们把它启动了
An explosive. They’ve activated it.
它马上就会爆♥炸♥了 除非我们让它短路
It’s gonna detonate unless we fry the charge,
-所以我要对你用除颤器 -别 伊森
– which is what we’re gonna do. – No, Ethan.
用那么大的电量你会杀了她的
Zap her like that, you’ll stop her heart.
那我就再把她弄活
Then I’ll zap her again and bring her back.
开始吧
Do it!
各位 又有导弹发射了
Guys! They’re firing another one!
-伊森 -郑
– Ethan! – Zhen!
郑 抓住了 抓紧
Zhen, hold on. Hold on, hold on!
-把数值设置到150 -收到 150
– I want you to set it for 150. – 150.
琳赛 我要把你脑子的炸♥弹♥电短路
Lindsey, I’m gonna short out the explosive in your head.
-你马上就会没事的 -需要充电30秒
– You’re gonna be okay. – It’ll need 30 seconds.
充电中
妈的
Damn it.
-25秒 -快啊
– Twenty-five seconds! – Come on.
马上就好了
We’re almost there.
-我们被锁定了 -20秒
– They have us locked. – Twenty seconds.
抓稳
Hold on.
搞定了
I got them!
-10秒 -马上了 马上就好
– Ten seconds. – Almost there. Almost there.
把电极板给我
Give me the paddles.
伊森 谢谢你
Ethan. Thank you.
充电完毕
靠
Shit.
情况怎么样
How did it go?
抱歉 挺好的
I’m sorry. Fine. I’m sorry.
我就是太累了
I’m just tired.
我看过你对法瑞斯特工的评价报告
I read your training brief on agent Farris.
你对她的评价是「非常优秀」
The words you used were “Beyond capable.”
你还是这么认为的吧 亨特先生
That still stand, Mr. Hunt?
-布拉塞尔先生 -是还是否
– Mr. Brassel… – Does it stand?
是的 长官
Yes, sir, it does.
但是楼下的尸体显示的不是这样
Because we’ve got a corpse downstairs that says otherwise.
死因是由鼻腔植入头骨的爆♥炸♥物
Killed by a detonator implanted in her skull through the nasal cavity.
布拉塞尔先生 你不能就此认为
Mr. Brassel, it’s unacceptable
法瑞斯特工能力不足 这是令人无法接受的
to judge agent Farris’ competence based…
巧克力致人发胖也是不可接受的
It’s unacceptable that chocolate makes you fat,
但我也吃过不少 你猜怎么着
but I’ve eaten my share. And guess what?
我同意法瑞斯特工执行监视任务
Now, I approved agent Farris’ surveillance op
完全是基于你的评价 亨特先生
based on your evaluations, Mr. Hunt,
但是她却被抓了
of a woman who allowed herself to be captured.
所以你去解救她 你遭遇了十几个敌人
So you go to recover her. You encounter a dozen men.
但是你一个都没抓获
You don’t grab any of them?
任务是解救法瑞斯特工 布拉塞尔先生
Our objective, Mr. Brassel, was to recover agent Farris.
达维恩的组织采用的是蜂窝状结构
Davian employs a cellular structure at his organization.
那里的人应该不会知道任何有用的线索
The men there more than likely had no information…
这是谁的结论 你的吗
Who’s drawing these conclusions? Is it you?
是我 长官 因为…
I am, sir. Based upon…
我还没说到你的问题
I’m not on you yet.
你没有扫描法瑞斯特工就让她登上了直升机
You allowed Farris to board your chopper without a scan.
那个爆♥炸♥装置有可能会杀了你们所有人
That explosive device could have taken you all out.
你今天之所以还可以坐在我面前
There is one reason that you are sitting here before me today,
完全是因为你运气好
and that is luck.
因为你的行动策划得差劲 执行得更差劲
Because your operation was poorly conceived and executed worse.
-我们收缴了两台笔记本电脑 -我知道
– Two laptops were recovered… -I’m aware of that.
我们找科技部谈过了
We’ve talked to tech services.
他们觉得破解不了硬盘
They doubt if they can reconstitute the drives.
他们的原话是「碎成渣了」 一点用都没有
“Crispy,” I believe, is what they called them. Worthless.
布拉塞尔先生 作为本部门的行动主管
Mr. Brassel, as operation manager of this office,
-我有权… -不好意思
– I have the authority… – Excuse me.
你现在是在拿头衔压我吗 马斯格雷夫先生
Did you just throw a title at me, Mr. Musgrave?
我才不管你♥爸♥是不是跟总统关系很好
I don’t care if your daddy plays golf with the president.
这是情报机关 而现在我一点情报都没看到
This is intelligence. So far I haven’t seen any.
你认为这是项值得冒险的行动 亨特先生
You think this op was worth the risk, Mr. Hunt.
你对欧文·达维恩有多少了解
What do you know about Owen Davian?
就是他把气体离心技术
He was the one who brought gas centrifuge technology
从巴基斯坦带到朝鲜
to Korea from Pakistan.
他也是那个
He was also the man
把五号♥毒素卖♥♥给圣♥战♥共和国的人
who sold Toxin Five to the Armahad Republic Jihad.
他是个不断提供各种危险货物的人
He is the man who provides, provides, provides!
但是他保持低调 简直堪称隐形人
And he remains invisible. He’s a goddamn invisible man.
是威尔斯笔下的隐形人 不是艾里森写的 配合你打趣一下
Wells, not Ellison, in case you want to be cute again.
我们找不到他
We can’t find him.
他也知道这点 所以他才那么胆大
He knows it. It’s emboldened him.
从我刚来到这的第一天起
I’ve been trying to bring
我就一直想将达维恩绳之以法
Davian down since the day that I got here.
你知道我为此付出了多少吗
Do you know what I’ve got for it?
五号♥毒素一直未证实是被达维恩偷的
It’s never been confirmed the toxin five theft was Davian.
马斯格雷夫先生
Mr. Musgrave,
请不要在我提出反问句的时候打断我
please don’t interrupt me when I’m asking rhetorical questions.
你们的行动只有一项成果
Your operation has achieved one thing.
那就是提醒达维恩他赢了
You have reminded Davian that he is winning.
现在 如果你们没事了的话
And now, if you’ll excuse me,
我得去告知法瑞斯夫妇
I have to go inform Mr. And Mrs. Farris
他们的宝贝女儿在高速公路上出车祸身亡
that their baby girl was killed in a head-on collision on I-95.
今天我站在这里 以悲痛的心情
I stand here today deeply saddened
替上帝的孩子 琳赛·伊丽莎白·法瑞斯主持葬礼
by the death of one of god’s children, lindsey Elizabeth Farris.
每当上帝出其不意地
It is always startling
带走一个年轻的生命时 都那么让人震惊
when the lord takes one of our young so unexpectedly.
猛一点 加油 专心一点
Be aggressive. Come on. Stay focused.
膝盖弯曲 很好 很好
Keep your knees bent. Good. Good.
开枪之前 要把保险栓…
Now, to fire the lock, the extractor has to be…
那个沙袋不会反击 再用力一点
That bag’s not going to hit you back. Hit harder.
不要依赖你的视力 闭上眼睛
Don’t rely on your sights. Keep your eyes dead on the target…
攻击我 来啊
Attack me. Come on.
不要释放撞针 除非提取器…
Don’t ever release the firing pin unless the extractors. ..
很好 就是这样 好
Good. There you go. Good.
找到目标 瞄准 开枪
Identify the target. Point and shoot.
很简单 瞄准 开枪
It’s very simple. You point and shoot.
专心一点
Stay focused.
法瑞斯小姐 你知道我训练过多少学员
Miss Farris, you know how many recruits I’ve trained.