前面有座桥 过桥
Okay, there’s a bridge. Get to it, cross it.
左转 沿着河走四分之三英里
Make a left. Go three-quarters of a mile along the river.
好 收到
I got it. I got it.
很好 没错 一直走 一直走
Good, good. That’s right. Keep going. Keep going.
下个路口左转 然后再左转
Make your next left and then the next one.
接着沿那条路走一千码
And then follow that down 1,000 yards.
一千码
A thousand yards.
-好了 好了 -左转 左转
– Okay. Okay, okay. Okay, okay. – Left. Left.
没错 这就对了 继续向前 向前
Yeah, that’s good. That’s good. Keep going. Keep going.
-接下来… 你好 -你好
– Okay, now look… hiya. – Hi.
班吉 哪里
Benji, where?
-班吉 走哪条路 -现在右转
– Benji? Which way do I go? – Now take a right.
好了 直走 左转
Okay. Go down, left.
左转吗 我转了
Left? I’m going left.
好 很好
Good, good.
就在你左手边第二栋建筑里
It’s in the second building on your left.
信♥号♥♥方位在东北角
The signal bearing’s plus or minus three meters
误差为三米
from the northeast corner.
我欠你个人情
I owe you.
茱莉亚 茱莉亚
Jules. Jules.
你不会有事的
You’re gonna be okay.
天呐
Oh, god!
天呐
God!
我激活了你脑袋里的炸♥弹♥
I’ve activated the charge in your head.
你还剩下大约4分钟
You have maybe four minutes left.
我不是说过 她会哭喊着你的名字吗
Didn’t I tell you she’d call out your name?
伊森 伊森
Ethan. Ethan.
不要
No.
求求你
Please.
我还说过 我会在她面前杀了你
And I told you I was going to kill you in front of her?
不过 我决定在你面前杀了她
Well, I’m going to kill her in front of you.
伊森
Ethan?
你没事吧
Are you okay?
我不明白这是怎么回事 伊森
I don’t understand what’s going on, Ethan.
我知道 我先给你松绑
I know. I know. Just wait.
那些人想从你身上得到什么
What do those men want from you?
我们为什么在这里 你怎么找到我的
Why are we here? How did you find me?
求你告诉我 伊森 到底怎么回事
Please, Ethan. What the hell is going on?
你没事吧
Are you okay?
伊森 怎么了 天呐
Ethan, what’s wrong? Okay. Oh, god.
我会把一切都告诉你 你紧跟着我
I’m going to tell you everything. You just stay with me.
伊森 你怎么了 你在找什么
Ethan. What’s happening? What are you looking for?
-我们得离开这里 -还不能走
– We’ve got to get out of here. – Not yet.
-他们没有 -什么
– They don’t have one! – What?
-除颤仪 -除颤仪
– A defibrillator. – A defibrillator?
伊森
Ethan?
伊森 这些人都是谁 我们在这儿干什么
Ethan? Who are these people? What the hell are we doing here?
很好
Good!
这是把伯莱塔92F手♥枪♥
This is a Beretta 92f.
是高精度的近距离射击武器
It’s a very accurate, close-range weapon.
-别用枪指着我 -抱歉
– Don’t point it at me. – Sorry.
里面有15发子弹
It holds 15 rounds.
弹夹空了之后 套筒会移到最靠后卡住
When the mag is empty, the slide will lock back like this.
你怎么这么了解枪
How do you know so much about this?
要重装子弹 按这个按钮
To reload, push this button.
空弹夹就会弹出来
The empty mag falls out
把新弹夹用力推进去
and you shove the other one in,
就像厨房♥那只手电筒的电池一样
like the batteries in the flashlight in the kitchen,
然后松开套筒
then release the slide.
-你为什么给我枪 -可能还有敌人
– Why are you giving me a gun? – There could be others.
如果必须用到枪 你蹲低
If you have to use it, you stay low.
辨认请敌人 瞄准并开枪
You identify your enemy. Point and shoot.
很简单 瞄准并开枪
It’s very simple. Point and shoot.
后退一点
Stand back.
很好
Good.
我脑袋里有颗炸♥弹♥
I have a charge in my head.
除非你杀了我 否则我会死
I’m going to die unless you kill me.
-什么 -打开开关 再关掉
– What? – Throw the switch on and off.
-别忘了关掉 -我做不到
– Don’t forget the off. – I can’t do that.
你可以救活我 我会醒过来的
You can bring me back. I’ll come back.
-我做不到 -你必须动手 没时间了
– I can’t. – You have to! There’s no time!
就现在 求你了
Now! Please!
等等 等等 我爱你
Wait, wait! Wait. Wait. I love you.
我也爱你
I love you.
天呐
Oh, god.
快醒过来 宝贝
Come on, baby.
一 二 三 四 五 六 七 八
One, two, three, four, five, six, seven, eight,
九 十 十一 十二 十三 十四 十五
nine, ten, eleven, twelve, thirteen, fourteen, fifteen.
醒醒啊 宝贝 我要你醒过来
Come on, baby. I need you to come back.
快醒过来
I need you back.
天呐
Oh, god.
是你杀的吗
You did that?
我刚刚在想…
So, I was just thinking…
你也许想告诉我 我们为什么会在中国
I was thinking you might want to tell me why we’re in China.
我懂的
I know.
我…
I…
我为一个机构工作
I work for an agency.
它简称IMF
It’s called IMF.
那代表什么
What does that stand for?
不可能任务情报署
Impossible mission force.
少骗人了
Shut up.
不 我没开玩笑
No, I’m not kidding.
你不明白 我现在告诉你的都是最高机密
You don’t understand. Everything I’m telling you is top-secret.
你可以信任我
You can trust me.
嗯 我知道
Yeah, I know.
我就是想感谢你的付出
Just wanna show my appreciation for your work.
我让你受罪了 这就当做是赔偿
Call it reparations for anything I might have put you through.
我必须告诉你 白宫方面刚联♥系♥过我
You should know the white house has contacted me.
现在有份工作
Now, there’s a job that they are
他们很有兴趣跟你谈
very interested in speaking with you about.
谢谢
Thank you,
但我有很多事要好好想想
but I have a lot to think about.
你不是在考虑辞职吧 伊森
You aren’t considering quitting, are you, Ethan?
我在考虑去度蜜月
I’m considering going on my honeymoon.
-玩得开心 -谢谢
– Have fun. – Thank you.
不客气
Yeah.
还有件事
Hey, one thing.
兔脚 那到底是什么
The rabbit’s foot. What is it?
答应我你会留下来 我就告诉你
Promise me you’ll stay, I’ll tell you.
-我会给你寄明信片 -好吧
– I’ll send you a postcard. – Fair enough.

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!