时间不多了
The clock is ticking.
你最快要多久才能大量生产更多的解毒剂
How quickly can you manufacture more of the antivirus?
-一旦我拿到手 很快就可以生产 -很好
– No time at all, once I’ve got it. – Good.
生基制药的股票只要几周时间
Biocyte stock is just a few weeks
就能急剧上涨了
away from going through the roof.
-你在说什么 -喀迈拉爆发
– What are you talking about? – An outbreak of Chimera.
-在哪儿 -从悉尼市中心开始
– Where? – Downtown Sydney, for a start.
你创造了供应 麦克罗伊先生
You create the supply, Mr. Mccloy.
我们则创造需求
We’ve just created the demand.
悉尼的300万人和澳大利亚的1700万人
Three million people in Sydney and 17 million people in Australia
在接下来的几天都会需要贝拉洛芬的
are going to need Bellerophon within the next few days.
更别提世界其他地区了
Not to mention the rest of the world.
现在我们要这么做
Now, this is how it’s going to work.
-已发行的股票有多少 -9340万
– The shares outstanding are? – 93.4 million.
也就是说 麦克罗伊先生
Which means, Mr. Mccloy,
我们得拿到48万股票期权
we need to get our hands on 480,000 options.
我们会用你的3000万来买♥♥这些期权
We’ll borrow your 30 million to buy those options.
你的股票每股股价从未超过31美元
Your stock has never sold above $31 a share.
当它涨到200美元以上 这是必然的
When your stock goes north of 200, which it will,
这些期权就会价值几十亿
those options will be worth billions,
而我将会拥有生基制药51%的股份
and I will own 51 percent of biocyte.
这太过分了
This is outrageous.
我不会让你掌控我的公♥司♥
I will not let you take control of my company.
坐下
Sit down.
你将会成为亿万富翁 那总比破产要好
You’ll be a billionaire. That’s better than being broke.
我这还有恐♥怖♥分♥子♥
I have terrorists
和其他制药公♥司♥在排队等候
and other pharmaceutical companies standing in line.
现在是你做决定的时候了 麦克罗伊先生
The ball’s in your court, Mr. Mccloy.
去干掉那个混♥蛋♥
Run that bastard down.
我们快没时间了 麦克罗伊先生
We’re running short on time, Mr. Mccloy.
我们必须完成交易了
We have got to conclude our business.
好吧
Yes.
开始转账
Start the transfer.
瑞士斯坦泽尔银行
追踪它然后向我汇报
Follow it and let me know.
正在转账
慢慢地举起你的手
Raise your hands very slowly.
你确定要我这么做吗
Sure you want me to do this?
慢慢地举起你的手
Raise your hands very slowly.
伊森 伊森 收到请回答
Ethan. Ethan, do you copy?
继续
Keep it going.
正在转账
肖恩 那只老鼠已经走到了迷宫的尽头
Sean, this rat’s reached the end of the maze.
他还活着吗
Is he alive?
是的 差不多吧
Yeah, more or less.
把他带过来
Bring him to me.

Go.
转账完成
肖恩 转账完成了
Sean, transfer completed.
干得好 斯坦普 干得漂亮
Well done, stamp. Well done.
别咕哝了
Stop mumbling!
恐怕他别无选择 我想我打断了他的下巴
I’m afraid he’s got no choice. I believe I broke his jaw.
斯坦普 你令我惊叹
Stamp, I’m impressed.
好了 我们可没多少时间 亨特
Right. We don’t have a lot of time, Hunt.
不管你有什么话想说 最好现在就说
Whatever you’ve got to say, say it now.
不如给我们一个大大的微笑
How about giving us a big smile?
不吗
No?
你在干什么
What are you doing?
给我跪下
Get down on your knees.
这才叫抑制不住的开枪欲望
Now, this is what’s known as getting your gun off.
他在那儿
There he is!
伊森
Ethan!
躲远点 然后确定他们的位置
Just back off and pinpoint their positions!
路德 帮我清空桥上的威胁
Luther, clear the bridge for me.
亨特正奔向那座桥 在12点正方向
Hunt’s heading for the bridge, coming in at 12:00 high.
你成功惹火了我
Oh, I’m mad now.
你没事吧 兄弟
You all right, mate?
那个混♥蛋♥把我的范思哲衣服打了个洞
That punk put a hole in my Versace.
伊森 电脑可以运作了 我找到纳娅了
Ethan, the computer’s up. I’ve got Nyah.
她离开城市了
She’s moved out of the city.
她在北边靠近绝壁的悬崖上
She’s on the north bluff approaching the cliffs,
但是我看不到画面情况
but I can’t get a visual.
收到 她快没时间了
Copy! She’s only got a little time left!
继续追踪 然后把她带走
Track ahead and pick her up!
我无法瞄准
I can’t get a good shot!
伊森 那样我们就不能掩护你了
Ethan, we won’t be able to cover you.
我的耳机坏了 你可以通过定位系统找到我
My earpiece is failing. You’ve got me on GPS.
把她带到我身边来
Bring her to me.
比利 去北边的悬崖 快点
Billy, north head bluff. Haul ass.
-出去继续开火啊 -我什么都看不见
– Get out there and keep firing! – I can’t see anything!
慢点 慢一点
Slow down, mate, slow down!
范围是2000米
Range is 2k.
来啊 动手啊 亨特
Go ahead. Use it, hunt.
这种死法也不错
It’s not a bad way to go.
至少比那个婊♥子♥的死法强多了
It’s a lot better than the way that bitch is gonna die.
她在那儿
There she is!
亨特
Hunt!
你应该杀了我的
You should’ve killed me.
霍尔小姐的血液中没有任何
Miss hall’s blood has absolutely no elements
喀迈拉病毒的元素
of the Chimera virus,
甚至连抗体也没有
not even antibodies.
是的 我想也是
Yes, I gathered as much.
但你接到明确的指示
But you were under specific instructions
要带回一份病毒的活体样本
to retrieve a live sample of the virus.
我很想知道
I’d be very interested to know how,
在你成功寻回病毒之后
after you’d managed this recovery,
它怎么立刻就被销毁了
it subsequently got destroyed.
用火烧
By fire.
那是最完美的办法
It’s the best way, really.
亨特先生 至于霍尔小姐
Well, Mr. Hunt, as for miss Hall,
鉴于她立下的功劳
in light of her efforts
她的犯罪记录将会被抹去
her criminal record will certainly be expunged.
一干二净
Wiped out.
我想你应该会同意
I’m assuming you approve.
当然
I do.
顺便问下 她现在在哪儿 你知道吗
Where is she now, by the way? Any idea?
我不知道 不太确定
I don’t know. Not exactly.
-所以你有什么计划吗 -不知道
– So what are your plans? – I don’t know.
也许去休个假 我会告知你我的去向的
Some sort of vacation. I’ll let you know where I’m going.
你不用那么做
Don’t have to do that.
那样就不能算是度假了
It wouldn’t be a vacation if you did.
我们销声匿迹吧
Let’s get lost.

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!