警告 病毒已失去活性
Alert. Chimera stock life terminated.
拜托 伊森 快点
Come on, Ethan. Come on.
目标物无污染
Subject is contaminant- free.
污染物含量为零
Zero contaminant factor.
快点 快点
Come on, come on.
路德 那我们能做些什么
Luther, what the hell can we do?
我们能做什么
What can we do?
只能祈祷在那帮人到之前
Hope he kills all the bugs
他能把病毒全毁掉了
before the yellow dot gets to the red one.
不管以什么交通方式
However we travel,
我都要在出发后20小时内抵达
I must arrive at my destination within 20 hours of departure.
我怎么会知道他需要在20小时之内
How was I to know he needed treatment
注射贝拉洛芬呢
with Bellerophon within 20 hours?
抓住他
Get him.
还要多久你才能联♥系♥上他
How much longer before you can reach him?
再过29秒发电机就关了
We got 29 seconds before the generators turn off.
到时候就能联♥系♥到伊森了
Then Ethan’ll be back on line.
路德
Luther!
停止射击
Hold your fire!
停止射击 该死的
Hold your fire, damn it!
亨特
Well, Hunt,
你最近如何
how you been?
忙着对抗感冒呢
Fighting a bit of a cold.
那正是我觉得扮演你最难的地方
You know, that was the hardest part of having to portray you…
每隔15分钟就要像个傻子一样笑
grinning like an idiot every 15 minutes.
我还以为最难的部分是
I always thought the hardest part
抑制住你总是想开枪的强烈欲望呢
was curbing that pressing need of yours to get your gun off.
你当时迫不及待地想把那架飞机摧毁
You were in such a hurry to knock off that 747,
你从未搞清楚喀迈拉病毒在哪里
you never figured out where Chimera really was.
我知道它在哪
I knew where it was.
那你肯定也知道
Then you knew the only way
诺科维奇能偷带病毒的唯一方法
Nekhorvich could smuggle the live virus
就是把它注射到自己的身体里
was by injecting himself,
用他自己的血液做培养皿
and using his own bloodstream as a petri dish.
你要是真知道
You knew that
就不会匆匆要了他的命
while you were knocking him off,
那直接毁掉了你要找的东西
destroying the very thing you came for.
停下
Stop!
给我住手
Put a sock in it!
要是打中了那把枪
Hit that bloody gun,
病毒就会散布到整个地方
and you’ll spread that virus all over the place!
就是那个了 各位
There it is, guys.
最后的病毒
The last of it.
最高出价是多少
What was the top bid?
怎么了 你还有更高的出价吗
Why? You gonna make me a better offer?
比3700万英镑还高 我可给不起
Than 37 million pounds? Not really.
有人把我们的信息泄露给你了
Somebody has been slipping you our mail.
过来吧 你这个坏女孩
Come on out here, you bad girl.
肖恩 她不属于这里
Sean, She doesn’t belong here.
放她走
Let her go.
如果不是因为你 她根本不会在这儿 亨特
She wouldn’t be here if it wasn’t for you, hunt.
从现在起 无论她遭遇什么事 都是你的责任
From this moment, you are responsible for what happens to her.
如果你想让她安然无恙
And if you’re looking out for her well-being,
我建议你让她
I suggest you advise her to
捡起那把注射枪然后交给我
pick up the injection gun and bring it to me.
该你决定了 亨特
The ball’s in your court, hunt.
纳娅在这栋楼里
Nyah’s in the building.
你收到了吗
Do you copy?
谢谢
Thank you.
你怎么知道他不会一拿到那东西 就开枪打死你
How do you know he won’t shoot you the minute he’s got it?
拜托 纳娅可不该为她的行为负责
Please. One can’t hold Nyah responsible for her actions.
你了解女人的 老兄
You know women, mate.
她们就像猴子一样
Like monkeys they are.
只有在握住下一根树枝的时候
Won’t let go of one branch till
才会放开上一根
they get a grip on the next.
去捡吧 纳娅 我会掩护你
Get it, Nyah. I’ll cover you.
我在等着呢
I am waiting.
事情并没有如你想象的
Things haven’t exactly worked out
那样发展 伊森
the way you thought they would, Ethan.
抱歉
Sorry.
你这个婊♥子♥
You bitch!
你现在可不能朝我这个婊♥子♥开枪了 肖恩
You’re not gonna shoot me, Sean. Not this bitch.
因为她现在价值3700万英镑了
‘Cause she’s worth 37 million pounds.
安全警报 42层
-你以为你在干什么 -我根本就没多想
– What did you think you were doing? – I wasn’t thinking!
我只是不想让你受伤 仅此而已
Just trying to stop you from getting hurt, that’s all.
你还说你没良心
You who don’t have a conscience.
我想我撒谎了
I guess l lied.
你无法让我们两个都脱身 对吗
You can’t get us both out of here, can you?
我已经感染了喀迈拉
I’m infected with Chimera.
你知道你别无选择 杀了我
You know you don’t have a choice. Just do it.
立刻开枪
Do it. Now!
我们还有19小时58分钟
We’ve got 19 hours and 58 minutes.
我会在那之前给你注射贝拉洛芬
I’ll get Bellerophon into your system before then.
好好活着 我绝不要失去你
Just stay alive! I’m not going to lose you!
想求我饶你一命吗
Feel like pleading for your life?
那不如去死吧
Well, then how about dying
那样你就可以为我赚很多钱了
so you can make me a lot of money.
只要短短几个小时的时间
In just a few hours time
你就会像传染病源「伤寒玛丽」一样
you can be assured of going down in history
被载入史册
as the typhoid Mary of OZ.
再见
Good day.
除非我能接入卫星
There’s not a chance of locating Nyah
否则根本不可能定位纳娅
until I can access the satellite.
要实现这一点
There’s not a chance of doing that
除非我先把这台电脑修好
until I can get this computer fixed
而这会花掉不少时间
and that’s taking a while.
-她还剩下多少时间 -不多了
– How much time does she have left? – Not long.
一旦无法成功营救 纳娅就会解决掉自己
But whatever happens, Nyah will take care of Nyah.
你这话什么意思
What do you mean?
如果我们未能及时给她注射贝拉洛芬
Unless we dose her with Bellerophon,
纳娅就会自杀
Nyah will kill herself.
所以先解决最重要的事
So first things first.
伊森 安布罗斯和他的人马已经到桥上了
Ethan, Ambrose and his team have arrived over the bridge,
但是纳娅没跟他一起 兄弟
and Nyah’s not with him, mate.
收到
Copy that.
你还好吗 兄弟 从这里看他们守卫十分森严
You all right, mate? Looks like heavy security from here.
从你那儿看情况如何
What’s it look like from there?
危机四伏
Risky.
西蒙
Simon.
西蒙
Simon.
待在这儿
Stay here.
DNA序列图 喀迈拉
DNA序列图 样本
已破坏10点方向光栅处的结构
Breached the structure at the 10:00 grating.
确认匹配
DNA吻合 这些血液中含有喀迈拉病毒
It’s a DNA match. The blood’s loaded with Chimera.
而且他们手上显然有贝拉洛芬
And they certainly have Bellerophon.
病毒和解毒剂你都拿到了
You’ve got the virus and the antivirus,
这意味着我给你准备了3000万
which means I’ve got 30 million for you.
不尽然 我们要的不只是钱
Not exactly. We don’t want just your cash.
-你们还想要什么 -股票 麦克罗伊先生
– What do you want? – Stock, Mr. Mccloy.
更准确一点 是股票期权
Stock options to be a little more precise.
在市中心释放她
Cut her loose right in the center of town.
人群越密集越好
The more crowded, the better.
伊森 我刚刚截获了安布罗斯的电♥话♥
Ethan, I just picked up an ambrose call.
纳娅被释放了
Nyah’s been dropped off.
-我觉得她还活着 -她在哪儿
– I think she’s still alive. – Where is she?
悉尼的某个地方
Somewhere in Sydney.
悉尼的某个地方 能更详细些吗
Somewhere in Sydney? Care to harden the target?
我得重启电脑上的定位系统才行
I can’t until I can get the GPS up on our computer.
它现在还处于瘫痪状态
It’s still down.

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!