haven’t you forgotten something?
你是想偷我的东西吗 小姐
What are you trying to do, senorita, rob me?
我是有这么想过
The thought had crossed my mind.
我真是搞不懂了
I’m missing something here,
当然 除了那50万英镑的项链没搞到手
aside from my half million pound necklace.
就算在我失手之后
Even after I screwed up the job,
我本来也可以带着项链离开的
I could have walked out of that with the bloody thing.
至少你安然离开了
At least you walked.
如果你没打算让我逃脱
If you weren’t going to let me get away with it,
为什么还要任由我把它偷出来
why did you watch me go through it all?
我想看看你的技术有多好
I wanted to see how good you were.
我希望能和你合作
I was hoping we might work together.
听上去棒极了
Sounds terrific.
泊车小子
Muchacho.
说真的 不管你是想找我合作干什么
Now be serious. Whatever you’re talking about,
经过刚才那一出 你肯定瞧不上我了
you couldn’t possibly want me after that performance.
-其实你的表现并不差 -你在替我说话
– You didn’t do that badly. – You apologizing for me?
真是绅士
Quite the gentleman.
其实不算
Not really.
是我故意触发的警报
I triggered the alarm.
抱歉
Sorry.
我不洗衣服 不下厨
I don’t do laundry, cook
也忍♥不了某些无♥耻♥混♥蛋♥
or put up with cheeky bastards
在自己的地盘上给我设圈套
who set me up on their territory
好在我的地盘上抢东西
so they can poach on mine.
-你好 -嗨
– Hello. – Hi.
介意慢点开吗
Would you mind slowing down?
你从哪搞到的这个号♥码 我都没这个号♥码
Where did you get this number? I don’t even have it.
你喜欢吗
Would you like it?
停下车听我说 好吗 就听我说
Pull over and listen to me, will you? Just listen.
-听你说什么 -我需要你的帮助
– Listen to what? – I need your help.
-我觉得你也需要我的帮助 -你的帮助
– I think you could use mine. – Your help?
你在说什么
What are you talking about?
我说的是伦敦警♥察♥厅 国际刑♥警♥
I’m talking about Scotland yard, interpol
以及荷兰警方对你的追捕
every Dutch authority.
我可以让他们不再找你的麻烦
I can make them all go away.
见鬼了
Oh, bloody hell.
你是间谍
You’re a spy!
你想要我 先追上我吧
Well, if you want me, you’ve gotta catch me.
玩得开心吗
You having fun?
抱歉
Sorry.
抱歉
Sorry.
看路
Watch the road.
你叫什么名字
What’s your name?
伊森·亨特
Ethan Hunt.
伊森·亨特
Well, Ethan Hunt
你想跟我说什么来着
what is it you want to talk to me about?
想说的比我原以为的要多得多
A lot more than I thought.
真是够仓促的
Awfully short notice.
可以乖乖地等一会吗
Care to wait a decent interval?
谁想要当乖女孩
Who wants to be decent?
你对间谍有什么意见
So what have you got against spies?
如果他们有跟你一样的招募技能
When they’ve got your recruiting technique,
完全没意见
nothing.
这次不是照规定办事
This wasn’t exactly by the book.
他们对这方面还有规定啊
They’ve got a book for this?
做什么都有规定
They’ve got a book for everything.
所以那帮猛汉偷走的东西…
So this thing these blokes pinched…
我都不知道他们偷走了
I don’t know that they pinched it.
我也不知道他们是不是汉子
I don’t even know that they’re blokes.
我这是在干什么
What am I doing here?
我以为你是要我
I thought I was supposed
去当一个抓贼的贼呢
to be some kind of thief to catch a thief.
我也是这么以为的
So did I.
算是吧
Sort of.
天呐 你真美
Damn, you’re beautiful.
要浓缩咖啡还是卡布奇诺
Espresso? Cappuccino?
不了 谢谢
No, thanks.
坐下吧
Sit down.
节庆真是麻烦
Festival’s a pain in the ass.
通过燃烧圣徒来纪念他们
Honoring their saints by setting them on fire.
让人瞬间明白他们对圣徒的看法 不是吗
Lets you know what they think of saints, doesn’t it?
我来的路上也差点被烧到
Damn near set me on fire on my way over here.
抱歉 我打断了你度假
Sorry, I barged in on your vacation.
抱歉我没有告知你我的去向
Sorry I didn’t tell you where I was.
不用抱歉 如果你告诉了我 就不算度假了
Don’t be. Wouldn’t be a vacation if you did.
你很抱歉 我就抱歉
Well, you’re sorry, and I’m sorry.
-你为什么要用这种说法 -哪种
– Why did you phrase it like that? – Like what?
「你很抱歉 我就抱歉」
“You’re sorry. I’m sorry.”
你一定是在开玩笑
You gotta be kidding.
迪米特里
Well, Dmitri
我再次需要你的帮助
once again I need your help
就像以前一样
just as in the old days, huh?
你救了我们的生命和思想
When you saved our lives, saved our very sanity.
迪米特里
Dmitri…
我们遇到了点小麻烦
We have this little problem.
英雄的出现
Every search for a hero
都需要先有另外一个角色
must begin with something that every hero requires,
就是恶人
a villain.
因此 为了寻找我们的英雄贝拉洛芬
Therefore in a search for our hero, Bellerophon
我们创造了一个怪物
we created a monster
喀迈拉
Chimera.
我求你 迪米特里 马上来悉尼
I beg you, Dmitri, come to Sydney
陪同我去亚特兰大
and accompany me to Atlanta immediately.
不管以什么交通方式
However we travel,
我都要在出发后20小时内抵达
I must arrive at my destination within 20 hours of departure.
恐怕除了你 我无法信任任何人
I fear I can entrust this to no one but you.
迪米特里
Dmitri…
就像我们说的 我很抱歉 你就抱歉
As we say, I’m sorry, and you are sorry.
你知道他到底在说什么吗
Do you have any idea what the hell he’s talking about?
这个吗 知道
An idea? Yeah.
-是什么 -就是马上去接他
– Like? – It’s a good idea to pick him up in a hurry.
并且不能让他乘坐民航客机
A bad idea to fly him on a commercial carrier.
我们赶快处理吧 他还在悉尼吗
So let’s get on with it. Is he still in Sydney?
瓦拉德米尔·诺科维奇博士已经死了
Dr. Vladimir Nekhorvich is dead.
他的同事格拉德斯基也死了
So is his colleague Gradski,
但那是更早之前的事了
but that happened earlier.
诺科维奇乘坐从悉尼出发的飞机
We had Nekhorvich on a flight from Sydney
在落基山脉坠毁
that crashed in the rockies.
死了
Dead.
你在认真听我说吗
Are you listening to me?
如果他除了我 谁都信不过
If he didn’t want to go anywhere without me,
你是怎么说服他上飞机的
how did you get him on that flight?
你也在当场
You were there.
我找不到你 只能找人假扮你
When I couldn’t find you, I had to replace you.
肖恩·安布罗斯是最佳人选
Sean ambrose was the obvious choice.
他假扮过你两三次
He doubled you two or three times.
声音修正
声音修正
-两次 -你对他这人是什么看法
– Twice. – What did you think of him?
我们以前对彼此有点意见
We had reservations about each other.
现在问这个有点太迟了不是吗
Isn’t it a little late in the day to be asking me that?
不 不一定
No, not necessarily.
航♥空♥公♥司♥记录
Airline records
哈罗德·麦肯塔西机长是2207号♥航♥班♥的机长
list a captain Harold Macintosh as the pilot of flight 2207.
媒体和所有政♥府♥机构
As far as the media and
都认为麦肯塔西机长
all the governmental agencies are concerned
死于这次飞行过程当中
captain Macintosh died in the flight.
但实际上 他躲过一劫
But, in fact, he missed it.
他搭上了下一趟航♥班♥
He did, however, make the next flight
在货舱里
in cargo
被塞进对他而言非常小的行李箱里

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!