In 20 minutes, I want a glass of Cuvée Louis in every guest’s hand.
并且确保每位宾客
And make sure all of them
在宴会结束后 都能带一瓶回家
have a bottle to take home by the end of the night.
是
Sure.
打动你了吗
Impressed yet?
我更喜欢波本威士忌
I’m more of a Bourbon girl.
我是布里吉·纳斯
I’m Brij Nath.
欢迎光临寒舍
Welcome to my humble home.
机器人就位
And Rover’s in position.
减慢涡轮转速
Spinning down the turbine.
他在发电邮
He’s e-mailing.
金星 发挥维纳斯女神的魅力
Venus. Be Venus. Be Venus.
是你丈夫吗
Husband?
还是男友
Boyfriend?
应该说是
More of a
同事吧
co-worker.
土星 跳吧
Saturn, take the leap.
好吧
Okay.
跳了
Jumping.
这就跳了
Jumping now.
现在跳吗
Jump now?
是的 确定 跳吧
Yes. Commit. Jump.
-跳 -跳
– Jump. – Jump.
-我会接住你的 -快跳
– And I catch you. – Now.
话说 你确定这衣服好使吗 班吉
So, you’re sure about this suit, right, Benji?
相当确定
Pretty sure.
现在只是相当确定了吗
Now you’re pretty sure?
快跳
Jump.
老天 好吧
Oh, God. All right.
跳啊
Jump.
跳
Jump!
木星 他走了
Jupiter, he’s gone.
你跳了吗
Did you jump?
我不该跳的吗
Should I not have jumped?
因为我已经跳了
‘Cause I jumped!
待命
Stand by.
我要赌一把
I’m playing a hunch.
别揍我
Don’t hit me.
喂
Hello?
老天
My God,
你可真是个激♥情♥似火的女人
you are a passionate creature.
我想带你看看我的艺术藏品
I would like to show you my collection of art.
我正等你这句话呢
I was waiting for you to ask.
那你得先找到我才行哦
Then you have to find me.
好啊
You’re on.
我上楼去了
I’m heading upstairs.
好了 小心点
All right, now be careful,
现在开始要热了
because it’s probably getting a bit hot.
我们要赶在亨德里克斯之前拿下卫星
We have to get to that satellite before Hendricks does.
看左边
Look left.
看上面
Look up.
我就喜欢你这种多情的女人
I find your capricious passion intriguing.
我来告诉你 他不是适合你的类型
Let me tell you one thing. He’s not your type.
完全不是适合你的类型
Completely not your type.
他冷若冰霜 我热情似火[性感]He’s completely cold. I’m hot.
就像所有印度男人那样火♥辣♥
Like all Indian men, I’m very hot.
8点钟方向
Eight o’clock.
火♥辣♥ 辣得发烫
Hot! Very hot.
他在你的8点钟方向
He’s at your eight o’clock.
你越是靠近我 就会更火♥辣♥
As you move towards me, you’re getting hotter.
往上点
Up, up! Up, up!
太高了 低点低点
Too much, too much, too much!
我看见你了
I see you.
我听说你拥有世界上最好的私人藏品
I’d heard you have one of the finest private collections in the world.
至少绝对私密
Well, at the very least, it’s private.
土星 继电器室那边怎么样了
Saturn? How we doing in the relay room?
就位了
In position.
接通卫星
可以上传
我看到卫星了
I see the satellite.
有什么能帮忙的吗 先生们
Can I help you, gentlemen?
恐怕没有
I don’t think so.
我需要密♥码♥ 各位
Need those codes, guys.
都是切德尔布尔地区的真迹
All originals from Chhatarpur District.
印度密经认为
You know, the Tantrics believe
我们的第二个脉轮里隐藏着内心深处的欲望
that the Swadhisthana chakra hides our most subconscious of desires.
连接卫星 重启至原军事规格
Uplink to satellite. Reboot to original military specs.
下载病毒
Download the virus.
这是怎么回事
What the hell is that?
正在从卫星下载
这是怎么回事
What the hell is that?
什么怎么回事
What the hell is what?
失控了
It’s going haywire!
服务器在下载卫星上的病毒
It’s downloaded a virus from the satellite.
亨德里克斯要关掉服务器
Hendricks is killing the server
而我们还没有关闭卫星
before we can kill the satellite.
亨德里克斯在改编卫星程序
Hendricks is reprogramming the satellite.
他5分钟后就能发射了
He’s gonna have launch capability in five minutes!
-出什么事了吗 -没有
– Something wrong? – No.
珍 你得行动了 我们需要密♥码♥
Jane, you gotta move. We need that code.
终于只剩我们了
Finally we’re alone.
金星 快行动
Venus, now’s the time.
放倒他 拿到密♥码♥
Kick his ass and get the code.
这里真的只有我们吧
We are alone, aren’t we?
没人会来打扰我们
No one will interrupt us.
动一下我就拧断你的脖子
Move and I break your neck.
继电器室的控制码
The override sequence for the relay station.
快说 要不让你永远闭嘴
Say it now or never speak again.
说密♥码♥
The codes.
46, 82,
93.
班吉 怎么回事
Benji, what happened?
系统崩溃了 我们太迟了
The system’s crashed! We’re too late.
不 没关系 他暴露位置了
No, no, no. He’s revealed himself.
班吉 你能锁定亨德里克斯的位置吗
Benji, can you pinpoint Hendricks’ location?
亨德里克斯在一家国有电视台发送信♥号♥♥
Hendricks is signaling out of a state-run TV station
距离这里6.7英里
6.7 miles from here.
把坐标发给我
Send me the coordinates.
干得漂亮 布兰特 现在快出来
Good work, Brandt. Now get the hell out of there.
把我弄上去
Back me up!
珍 别管布里吉·纳斯了 跟我在汇合点见
Jane, tie it off with Nath and meet me at the rally point.
做个好梦
Sleep tight.
快点 班吉 把它拉过去
Faster, Benji! Just straight through!
等等 停下
Wait! Stop!
带我出去
Take me through!
它没反应 你就不能耐心点吗
It’s not responding! A little bit of patience would be appreciated!
我上不到顶
I can’t reach the top!
风扇开大点 开大点
More fan! More fan!
开大点
More fan!
我也没办法 风扇已经开到最大了
There’s nothing I can do! It’s maxed out!
危险
布兰特
Brandt?
布兰特
Brandt?
下一次 我去勾引大款
Next time, I get to seduce the rich guy.
卫星已经武器化 并且联网
Satellite weaponized and online.
上传新的认证码
Upload the new authentication codes.
将俄中♥央♥司令部锁定在系统外
Lock Russian Central Command out of the system.
隔离潜艇信♥号♥♥
Isolate the sub.
我们只需发射一枚导弹
We’ll fire just one missile,
就为报复克里姆林宫的爆♥炸♥
an apparent retaliation for the Kremlin.
这样足够引发战争了
That should start the ball rolling.
我在 伊森
I’m here, Ethan.
亨德里克斯发射核弹需要多长的操作时间
How long until Hendricks can launch a missile?
不到30秒
Less than 30 seconds!