未来
The future.
真会说 这个我自己够了 多谢好意
Yeah, I got all I need, thank you.
我们两国处在战争爆发边缘
Our countries are on the brink of war.
战争让我有生意做
War is very good for business.
核战争呢
Nuclear war?
继续说
Go on.
我在找一个叫科特·亨德里克斯的人
I’m looking for a man named Kurt Hendricks.
或者你知道他的另一个名字 科伯特
You may know him as Cobalt.
不管怎样 我觉得你知道他想要什么
In either case, I think you know what he wants.
我敢说他甚至曾试图从你这里购买♥♥
I’ll bet he even tried to buy it from you at some point.
接着说
Go on.
他已经有了箱子和密♥码♥
He has a case, he has codes.
但如果没有战略卫星 那些东西都没用
But they’re worthless without a tactical satellite.
我想知道他去哪里能弄到
I want to know where he’d get it.
知道这种事的人就是潜在的恐♥怖♥分♥子♥
A man with information like that would be a potential terrorist.
而对你们政♥府♥来说
And to your government,
潜在的恐♥怖♥分♥子♥ 就是恐♥怖♥分♥子♥
a potential terrorist is a terrorist.
如果你帮我
If you help me,
我的朋友就是你的朋友
my friends become your friends.
抱歉
Sorry.
我帮不了你
I cannot help you.
我也绝不能告诉你 俄♥罗♥斯♥曾秘密将
I certainly cannot tell you that Russia quietly sold
一颗战略卫星卖♥♥给了孟买♥♥的一个通讯公♥司♥
an obsolete tactical satellite to a certain telecom in Mumbai.
这是谁给他们出的主意
And whoever gave them that idea?
一个有事业心的第三方
An enterprising third party.
拿人钱财 替人办事
Working on commission.
援助老友 结交新朋
Helping old friends. Making new ones.
那颗卫星能关闭吗
Can the satellite be shut down?
那需要特别的技术
That would take special skills,
你一个人可办不到
and you cannot do it alone.
箱子里是什么
What’s in the bags?
我们的装备
It’s our gear.
哪来的
How’d you get it?
交了个朋友
Made a friend.
很高兴我们能帮上忙
Well, I’m glad we could help.
你现在就能帮忙了
You could help now.
伊森 我们之前…
Look, Ethan, before we…
过去的事就过去吧
Whatever happened, happened.
我们还有机会力挽狂澜
We still have a chance to clean this up,
但我们必须马上行动
but we have to do it now.
我们也必须齐心协力
And we have to do it together.
好吧 我们要去哪儿
Okay. So, where are we going?
印度
India.
-印度 那个印度吗 -当然了
– India? India? -Sure.
好极了
Okay. Great.
飞机真赞
Love the jet.
等你看到车只会觉得更赞
Wait till you see the car.
我是希德洛夫
Sidorov.
你最近如何啊 老朋友
How have you been, old friend?
是你啊
Oh, it’s you.
我在忙其他事
I’ve been busy with other things.
不过我很快就会来抓你
But I’ll be after you again soon enough.
我知道你在找一个美国人
I understand you’re looking for an American…
没错
I am.
你还在找一个两天前从克里姆林宫
You’re also looking for a nuclear launch device
被盗走的核弹发射器
stolen from the Kremlin two days ago.
是吗
I am?
我能帮你一箭双雕
I can help you find both.
当然 前提是我们能达成共识
If… we can come to an understanding.
布里吉·纳斯
Brij Nath.
布里吉·纳斯 花♥花♥公♥子♥ 多媒体巨头
Brij Nath. Playboy. Multimedia tycoon.
表面上看 他使用的都是前沿科技
On the surface, his entire network is state-of-the-art.
其实都是非法获得的冷战时期的废弃品
But it’s built on illegally acquired cold War cast-offs,
包括这颗纳沃斯蒂卫星
including this, the Novosti satellite.
亨德里克斯需要它来发射核弹
Hendricks needs it to launch a nuclear strike,
我们得赶在他之前关闭卫星
and we have to shut it down before he gets that chance.
那我们就要从他那里拿到密♥码♥
And to do that, we need to get the access code from him.
不管用什么方法
One way or another.
我要是拿不到
And if I don’t,
任务就失败了
none of this works.
你能行的
You can do this.
如果是一周前 我会信你这话
A week ago, I would have believed you.
发生那种事 我不怪你
I don’t blame you for what happened.
她杀了你在乎的人 这种事真的无法…
She took someone you cared about. That’s not something you just
释怀
let go.
这会让你好受一点吗
Did it make you feel better?
杀掉那些杀害你妻子的人
When you killed the men who killed your wife?
我们没法让他们复生
We can’t get them back.
好吧 要关闭卫星
Okay, to shut down the satellite,
就必须手动切入中♥央♥服务器
we have to manually tap into the central server.
你得从排气管道进去
You’ll enter through the exhaust vent,
衣服里面穿着这个
wearing this under your suit.
下到计算机阵列 我再接住你
Drop down into the computer array, and I’ll catch you,
拽着你进到继电器室 你再接入仪表板
then move you along the relay room and you jack into the panel.
好吧 我们以宾客身份分头进入舞会
Okay, so we enter the party separately as guests.
伊森负责指挥 而珍…
Ethan quarterbacks while Jane…
从富豪那里拿到密♥码♥
Gets the codes from the billionaire.
我关闭风扇 你跳到计算机阵列里
I switch off the fan, you jump into the computer array,
我接住你 你接入发射器
and I catch you, you plug in the transmitter
伊森告诉我密♥码♥
then Ethan feeds me the codes
我就能锁定亨德里克斯
which I then use to pinpoint Hendricks’ location.
好吧 你刚刚有句话一带而过 我觉得还挺重要
Okay, but you just breezed over something I think is really important.
就是那个计算机阵列 我就这么…
The computer array part, where I just…
往下跳吗
Jump?
-我会接住你的 -好吧
– And I catch you. – Yeah.
我真不懂 这有那么难理解吗
I don’t… Why is that so hard to grasp?
不难理解吗 那可是7.6米多的高度
Why? It’s a 25-foot drop.
-而我们用的是磁铁 -是的
– And we’re using magnets. – Yeah.
鉴于最近发生的事 这些科技产品…
In light of our recent efforts, the technology’s…
科技绝对没问题 好吗
The science is sound. All right?
我反而更担心温度问题
I’d be more worried about the heat.
还有那个问题啊 什么温度问题
And then there’s that. What heat?
计算机都这样 不是吗
Well, it’s like any computer, isn’t it?
一旦关掉风扇 温度就会飙升啊
If you switch off the fan, it’s gonna get really hot!
-可不是嘛 -就是相对高一些而已
– Of course. – Relatively, you know.
当然啦 所以 我基本是…
Of course it will. So I’m jumping into a…
朝一个烤炉里跳
An oven, essentially.
是啊 基本是这样
Yeah. Essentially.
但我会接住你
But I’ll catch you.
好极了
Great.
孟买♥♥
欢迎 先生
Aapka swagat hai, sir. Welcome, sir.
通讯检查
Comm check.
木星 我是土星 接收良好
Saturn’s got your five-by-five, Jupiter.
我是冥王星
This is Pluto.
我已到达位置
I have arrived at the party.
他在那儿
There he is.
去把密♥码♥弄到手
Get us that code.
金星在向目标靠近
Venus moving in on target.
上钩了
Hook’s in.
你还真会让男人一见钟情
You do make an impression.
为什么我要叫冥王星 都被踢出行星界了
Why am I Pluto? It’s not even a planet anymore.
那你可以叫天王星呀
Well, I think Uranus is available.
真搞笑 听起来像”舔肛星”
It’s funny ’cause you said “anus.”
我就位了
I’m in position.
派出机器人
Sending in the Rover.
他往你那边去了
He’s moving to you.
别回头
Give him your back.
别让他一下就把你泡到手
Don’t want to make it too easy for him.
你打算一直这么唠叨下去吗
Are you gonna be talking the whole time?
20分钟内给每位客人上一杯路易士特酿