– Yes, he is. We are blown. – No, we’re not blown.
等他一看到伪造的密♥码♥我们就暴露了
Well, we will be as soon as he sees the counterfeit launch codes.
我们不会暴露的
We’re not blown.
他进电梯了
He’s in the elevator.
拖住他们
Delay them.
班吉 重新编程手提箱要多久
Benji, how long would it take you to reprogram the case?
只需几秒 干什么用
A couple of seconds. What for, though?
让它做出真密♥码♥的复♥制♥品
To make an exact copy of the launch codes.
-什么 -你不能这么做
– What? – You can’t do that.
-威斯特伦到22层了 -拖住他
– Wistrom’s on 22! – Slow him down.
我尽量
I’ll do what I can.
慢着 伊森 你等等
Wait, wait. Ethan, hang on now!
你给我等一下
Hang on. Just a second.
你是说要把真的发射码
You’re talking about handing over
交给威斯特伦吗
active nuclear launch codes to Wistrom?
是的 重新编程
Yes. Reprogram the case.
听着 住手
Listen… Stop!
仔细想想你刚说的话
Just listen to what you’re saying.
你太偏执了 头脑不清楚了
You’re fixating. You’re not thinking clearly.
这是不可能的 我不允许
It’s not gonna happen. I won’t let it!
到33层了 还在上升
33 and climbing!
布兰特 你仔细想想
Brandt, use your head now.
我们的目标不是密♥码♥ 是亨德里克斯
The mission is not the codes, the mission is Hendricks.
那就给他假密♥码♥ 阻止他的企图
Then just let it play out. Give him bad codes. Neutralize him.
你知道这样没用
You know that won’t do it.
对恐♥怖♥分♥子♥而言 失败只是一次演习
Failure to a terrorist is just a rehearsal for success.
41层了
41!
今天让亨德里克斯他跑了 以后他会卷土重来
We lose Hendricks today, he shows up somewhere else tomorrow.
他会找到其他方法
He finds another way.
到时就没有IMF来阻止他了
With no IMF to stop him.
不行 我们只有这一次机会
No. It’s now or never.
布兰特 把箱子给我
Now, Brandt, give me the case.
不能有任何侥幸 你自己说过
Nothing can be left to chance. You said that.
你是分♥析♥师
You’re the analyst.
你敢说亨德里克斯
Now, tell me there’s not another way
就没有别的方法拿到密♥码♥了吗
for Hendricks to get those codes.
50层了
50!
你敢说
You tell me that
就今天 此时此刻 是他唯一的途径吗
this is his only avenue, right here, right now, today.
如果真是这样 我就收手
You tell me that, I’ll walk away.
-不要面具了 -不戴面具吗
– We go without. – Without masks?
-珍得离开了 -伊森
– Jane needs to go. – Ethan!
我们没有选择了
We have no choice.
伊森 你不带武器去见莫洛
Ethan, you’d be walking in on Moreau unarmed.
看到脸就暴露了
Face-first. Literally.
你怎么知道他们见过
How do we know they’ve met?
-你怎么知道他们没见过 -无所谓了
– How do we know they haven’t? – Doesn’t matter!
该死
Damn it.
我们没有选择了
We have no choice.
护目镜
Goggles.
万一他们真见过怎么办
What if they have met?
请进
Come in.
你们谁是威斯特伦
Which one of you is Wistrom?
你们谁是威斯特伦
Which one of you is Wistrom?
我是
I am.
我很欣赏你的杰作
I admire your work.
坐
Sit.
我要的密♥码♥呢
Where are my codes?
我要的钻石呢
Where are my diamonds?
就在附近
Close by.
我要的酬金带来了吗
You have my payment?
先给我密♥码♥
When I see the codes.
不用担心 请进
Not to worry. Come in!
我们可以喝点茶
I thought we could have tea.
小姐
Mademoiselle.
先生
Misseur.
没有钻石就没有密♥码♥
No diamonds, no codes.
没有密♥码♥就没有钻石
No codes, no diamonds.
杀了他
Kill this one.
我们不是单独行动
We didn’t come alone.
外面的走廊上都是我们的人
That hallway out there is a kill-box.
你知道我们为谁效力
You know who we work for.
拿不到密♥码♥ 我们也不用回去了
We come back with the codes, or we don’t come back.
你们的后援怎么样
How good is your backup?
最出色的
The best.
最出色的已经被我杀了
I’ve killed the best.
您要糖吗
Do you care for some sugar?
行了 办正事吧
Enough. Let’s get this done.
你要报酬 我要保证
You want payment, I want guarantees.
等他鉴定完你的密♥码♥
When he’s authenticated the codes,
我就打电♥话♥叫人把钻石送来
I’ll make the call and you get your diamonds.
要不然
That or
大家同归于尽
we all go home in buckets.
没人能活着离开酒店
Nobody leaves this hotel alive.
把文件拿来
Get the papers.
有问题吗
Is there a problem?
箱子锁上了
It’s locked.
请原谅
Forgive me.
钥匙肯定放在哪里了
There must be a key.
稍等
One moment, huh?
先生
Misseur.
我的错 是密♥码♥ 不是钥匙
My mistake. It is a combination, not a key.
你来报密♥码♥
You tell me the numbers.
没问题
They’re good.
零
Zero.
零
Zero.
零
Zero.
快点 快点 快点
Come on, come on, come on.
和你做生意很愉快
It was a pleasure doing business with…
威斯特伦拿到密♥码♥走了
Wistrom has the launch codes. He’s on the move.
我已经按你说的做了 快放了我的家人
I did as you asked. I did. Now let my family go!
放了莱奥尼德的家人
Release Leonid’s family.
感谢上帝
Thank God.
你去当面谢祂吧
You can thank him in person.
和你做生意很愉快
It was a pleasure doing business with you.
杀了他
Kill him!
莫洛跑了
Moreau’s on the move!
交给我
I’ve got her.
珍
Jane?
她还有用
She’s an asset!
要留活口
I need her alive!
快答复
Acknowledge!
快答复
Acknowledge!
伊森 威斯特伦进电梯了
Ethan, Wistrom is in the elevator.
但我没看见莱奥尼德
I can’t see Leonid, though.
班吉 拖住他 给我弄部电梯
Benji, slow him down. Get me an elevator.
去找莱奥尼德
Find Leonid.
班吉 我锁定威斯特伦了 但我不能确定
Benji, I’ve got a lock on Wistrom. But I can’t tell.
他还在电梯里吗
Is he still in the elevator?
威斯特伦 还在…
Wistrom…still in…
班吉
Benji?
伊森 收到吗
Ethan. Over?
-班吉 -伊森
– Benji. – Ethan.
班吉 我听不清了
Benji, I lost…
伊森 你能听到吗
Ethan, can you hear me?
伊森 你能听到吗 完毕
Ethan, can you hear me? Over.
老天
Jesus!
坐下
Sit down!
-看住她 -为什么要我来
– Watch her. – Why me?
因为我会忍♥不住把她杀了
Because if I do, I’ll kill her.
站住