What are you firing at?
今天有两名犯人从兰卡监狱越狱
Two prisoners escaped from Rankow Prison today.
这个人
And this one?
我们对他了解多少
What do we know about him?
那为什么会有用
Why would that work?
什么有用
Why would what work?
尸体上的信♥号♥♥弹 为什么会有用
The flare on the body, why would that work?
就是有用了
It did work.
-我知道 -别乱跑
– Yeah, I know, but… – Hey!
但是为什么 你怎么知道那样能引开火力
But why? I mean, how did you know that would draw their fire?
我不知道 我赌了一把
I didn’t. I played a hunch.
好吧 你当时是怎么想的
Okay. All right, so what was your scenario?
你听我分♥析♥啊 有个人在水里被枪击
Right, you… There’s a guy being shot at in the water.
而他突然决定点燃一支信♥号♥♥弹游来游去
All of a sudden, decides to light up a flare and swim around?
我是说 你认为他们会怎么想
I mean, what did you assume they’d be thinking?
-怎么想 -是啊
– Thinking? – Yeah.
我认为他们不会去想
I didn’t assume they were thinking.
我认为他们会对所有会动的东西开枪
I assumed they were shooting at anything that moved.
我只是给他们一个靶子 听着
I just gave them a target. Look, these…
这些人不像你会想那么多 好吗
These guys aren’t Rhodes Scholars, you know?
这一切真的发生了 对吧
It’s really happening, isn’t it?
是的
Yeah.
你知道那是什么声音吧
Okay, you know what that sound is?
是离开这里的列车
That’s our ride out of here!
-好吧 是绿色车厢 -47号♥
– All right, it’s a green car. – Number 47.
我看到绿色了
I see green!
好吧 我们走
Okay, let’s do it.
快跑
Go, go, go, go.
好了 47
All right, 47.
我没看到
I don’t see it.
第47节
47.
该死的
Oh, shit!
就是这个 载货单里面
This is it. The manifest.
请输入密♥码♥
Enter your code.
电线杆
Pole!
老天
Jeez…
请按”确认”键
Press enter.
视网膜扫描
Retinal scanner!
请扫描视网膜
Retinal scan required.
小心
Watch out!
请扫描视网膜
Retinal scan required.
特工身份已确认
Agent confirmed.
好了
Alright.
伊森 老天 我以为你死了
Ethan? Jeez, I thought you were dead!
-是快死了 -他是谁
– We are. – Who’s this?
这是邓恩和卡特特工
Agents Dunn and Carter.
威廉·布兰特 首席分♥析♥师
William Brandt, Chief Analyst.
分♥析♥师
Analyst?
特工身份已确认
Agent confirmed.
这个世界将如何终结
How will the world finally end?
我的工作就是预测无法想象的事
It is my job to predict the unthinkable.
将几十亿生命当作游戏
To treat the death of billions as a game.
就这么过了20年 我麻木了
After 20 years of this, I was numb.
直到一个新问题出现在我的脑海
Until a new question crossed my mind.
世界末日之后将会怎样
What happens after the end of the world?
你确定这条线路安全吗
Are you sure your line is secure?
每隔两到三百万年
Every two or three million years…
你确信这条线路安全吗
Are you certain your line is secure?
自然灾害就会摧毁地球上的所有生命
…some natural catastrophe devastates all life on Earth.
但生命还在继续
But life goes on.
少数的生存者变得更加强大
And what little remains is made stronger.
简单地说 世界毁灭是个痛苦
Put simply, world destruction is an unpleasant,
却必不可少的进化过程
but necessary part of evolution.
我很好奇 到那时会发生什么
What happens then, I wondered,
当人类面对下一个世界末日
when mankind faces the next end of the world?
我不在乎你怎么把他带到迪拜
I don’t care what you have to do to get him to Dubai.
我保证他会有所收获 照做就行了
I’ll make it worth his while. Just do it.
我看到广岛和长崎
I looked to Hiroshima, Nagasaki…
我等你电♥话♥
I’ll be waiting for your call.
从废墟中重生的繁荣城市
…thriving cities rebuilt from the ashes,
建起了宏伟的纪念碑
monuments to the unimaginable,
从此致力于宣扬和平
dedicated to the concept of peace.
我不禁想到 核战争也许就是
It occurred to me here that nuclear war might have a place
自然进化的一部分
in the natural order.
但前提是要对它加以控制
But only if it could be controlled.
并且平等地降临在每一个人身上
Only if it touched every living soul equally.
IMF确信这个人 科特·亨德里克斯
IMF now believes this man, Kurt Hendricks,
是个核武器极端分子 代号♥科伯特
is the nuclear extremist, code name Cobalt.
今天我看到他离开克里姆林宫
Today he was seen leaving the Kremlin,
很可能带走了核弹发射器
with what is likely a nuclear launch device.
而两天前 萨宾·莫洛在布达佩斯杀死了我们的特工
Two days ago, Sabine Moreau killed one of our agents in Budapest
抢走了俄♥罗♥斯♥的核弹发射码
and relieved him of Russian nuclear launch codes.
情报显示她会在36小时后入住迪拜塔酒店
Intel indicates she will check into the Burj Hotel in Dubai in 36 hours.
马瑞斯·威斯特伦是科伯特的助手
Marius Wistrom is a known operative of Cobalt.
威斯特伦现在正赶去迪拜
Wistrom is currently en route to Dubai.
只有拿到核弹发射码 科伯特才能启动发射器
For the launch device to work, Cobalt needs the activation codes.
所以他派威斯特伦去向莫洛买♥♥密♥码♥
He’s sending Wistrom to buy them from Moreau.
我们的部长
The Secretary
被杀了
is dead.
总统启动了幽灵协议
The President has invoked Ghost Protocol.
我们被关停了
We’re shut down.
没有卫星 没有安全屋 没有支援 没有退路
No satellite, safe house, support, or extraction.
我们四个 和这车厢里的所有设备
The four of us and the contents of this car
就是IMF的仅存力量
are all that remain of the IMF.
从现在起 所有行动都未经授权 如果你要退出
And as of this moment, any action is unsanctioned. So if you want out,
现在就提出来
speak now.
我们的目标是亨德里克斯
Our mission is Hendricks.
只有我们能阻止他
We’re all that stands between him and his goal.
所以不能抱有侥幸心理
Nothing can be left to chance.
所有与他有关联的人
Everyone connected with this man
都是找到目标的宝贵情报资源
is considered an asset with valuable information about our target.
不能让人知道我们的行动
No one can know we’re still on line.
我们这次抓不到他 就别想再抓到他了
We lose Hendricks now, we lose him forever.
计划是什么
So, what’s the play?
威斯特伦在36小时后会和莫洛交易
Wistrom will take delivery from Moreau in 36 hours.
我们不能让发射码离开酒店
Now we cannot let the launch codes leave the hotel,
但我们要靠威斯特伦找到亨德里克斯
but we need Wistrom to lead us to Hendricks.
那要他拿到密♥码♥才行
He’ll only do that if he has the codes.
或者他以为他拿到了
Or if he thinks he has them.
我们的目标是阻止交易
Our objective is to intercept the sale,
用伪造的密♥码♥掉包真密♥码♥
replace the authentic codes with counterfeits
再跟踪威斯特伦找到亨德里克斯
and follow Wistrom to Hendricks.
这很容易
Well, that’s simple enough.
我们只要偷走密♥码♥ 再做个假密♥码♥
We snatch the codes, we gin up some fakes.
珍伪装成莫洛把假密♥码♥卖♥♥给威斯特伦 就这么简单
Jane, you double Moreau, and sell the codes to Wistrom and Bob’s your uncle.
那我们要怎么从莫洛那里偷走密♥码♥
And how do you propose we just snatch the codes from Moreau?
我们把她除掉
We take her out.
是的 除掉她 不过得偷偷地
Yeah, we take her out. But, you know, discreetly.
偷偷地
Discreetly?
是的
Yeah.
好吧 她是资源
Right, she’s an asset. Right.
我懂了 他说不能有侥幸
I get it. Sorry. Nothing left to chance, He said.
我只是随口一说 又不能当真
I’m spitballing. It’s not all gonna be gold.
-我们不能动威斯特伦 -好吧
– We don’t touch Wistrom. – All right.
或是莫洛
Or Moreau.
她要为哈纳威的死负责 但我说了
She’ll answer for Hanaway, but it has to be when I say.
得等到解决亨德里克斯之后
After we hit Hendricks.
只带必需品
Only pack what we need.
当然 但有备无患总没有错
Yeah, absolutely. Only pack what we… You never know.
迪拜
即便我们能扮成威斯特伦和莫洛
So even if we can double Wistrom and Moreau,