File secured.
但我们不是唯一想要文件的人
But we weren’t the only ones after it.
山猫 有不速之客
Bobcat, someone else has crashed this party.
我不是一个人
I’m not alone.
本地警♥察♥吗
Local police?
不 是武装敌人
No. Armed hostiles.
坚持住 我马上就来 桨叉 掩护他
Hang tight, I’m coming! Outrigger, back him up.
不用 桨叉
Negative, Outrigger.
60秒后在西南角汇合
Rendezvous Southwest corner, 60 seconds.
哈纳威的隐形眼镜发送了人脸识别警告
Hanaway’s lens cam drew a facial match and triggered a warning.
可已经太迟了
But it was too late.
不
No!
你不会有事的
You’re going to be okay.
你真美
You’re so beautiful.
对不起 我该早点对你说这话的
I’m sorry, I… I should have told you.
那次行动由我负责
It was my op.
是我派他去的
I put him in the field.
她还故意留了他一口气 让我看着他死去
And she left him just alive enough for me to see him die.
我很遗憾
I’m sorry.
你认识她吗
You know her?
萨宾·莫洛 职业杀手
That’s Sabine Moreau. Contract killer.
收取钻石
Works for diamonds.
文件里是什么
What was in the file?
俄♥罗♥斯♥的核弹发射码
Russian nuclear launch codes.
IMF一直在追踪一个极端分子 代号♥科伯特
IMF’s been looking for an emerging extremist, code name, Cobalt.
他的目的就是不惜一切代价引爆核弹
He’s determined to detonate a nuclear weapon however he can.
我们知道莫洛曾为他效力过
We know Moreau’s worked for him before.
IMF还知道什么
What else does IMF know about him?
就这些了
As much as you do now.
但如果莫洛拿到了核弹发射码
But if Moreau has nuclear launch codes,
基本就能确定 科伯特已经从嫌疑人
you can bet Cobalt’s gone from a person of interest
变成了头号♥敌人
to enemy number one.
我们到了
We’re here.
特工身份已确认
Agent confirmed.
他为什么会进监狱
Why was he in prison?
他和他老婆 那什么以后 就失踪了
He disappeared after he and his wife… You know.
我以为他只是被调走了 或是休假
I thought he’d just been transferred. Put on leave.
但一直有传言 说他未经批准杀人
There were rumors, though. Talk of an unsanctioned hit.
欢迎回来 亨特先生
Welcome back, Mr. Hunt.
你不在期间 IMF得到情报称
In your absence, IMF has learned that
科伯特现任或曾担任过
Cobalt is or was a level-1
俄♥罗♥斯♥情报机关的顶级核战略顾问
nuclear strategist for Russian intelligence.
因此 查明他真实身份的唯一办法
Therefore, the only way to uncover his actual identity
就是潜入克里姆林宫
is to infiltrate the Kremlin itself.
克里姆林宫
为了通过安全检查
In order to get past their checkpoints,
你将扮成安纳托利·费德罗将军
you’ll be impersonating General Anatoly Fedorov.
我们确信科伯特会不惜一切代价
We believe Cobalt will do everything he can
销毁所有有关他身份的记录
to destroy any record of his identity.
请你选择是否接受这项任务
Your mission, should you choose to accept it,
潜入戒备森严的克里姆林宫档案室
is to penetrate the highly-secured archive inside the Kremlin
档案室
赶在科伯特销毁资料之前 取得他的档案
and retrieve Cobalt’s file before he can destroy it.
有新情报称 科伯特已经开始行动 你还剩下
New intel suggests Cobalt is already en route, leaving you…
4小时52分钟的时间
…4 hours 52 minutes…
潜入克里姆林宫
…to infiltrate.
为了节省时间 我们替你选好了队友
To save time, we’ve chosen your team for you.
卡特和邓恩特工
Agents Carter and Dunn.
一如既往 如果你和你的队友被捕或被杀
As always, should you or any member of your team be caught or killed,
中情局将坚决否认派手下特工
参与任何秘密行动
部长都会否认你们的存在
the Secretary will disavow any knowledge of your actions.
这段信息将在5秒后自动销毁
This message will self-destruct in five seconds.
自毁程序已启动
好运 伊森
Good luck, Ethan.
什么情况
What do you got?
我们要去克里姆林
We’re going into the Kremlin.
我以为你说的是克里姆林宫
I thought you said “The Kremlin.”
我以为你说的是克里姆林宫
I thought you said “The Kremlin.”
好吧
Okay.
这真是太刺♥激♥了
This is very exciting.
能出外勤
Being out in the field.
还和你一起
With you, you know.
这可是我的梦想
It’s a bit of a dream for me.
顺便 你装得很像 跟他本人一模一样
Love your disguise, by the way. You look just like him.
真可惜我们不戴面具 就是那种整个的面具
It’s a shame we’re not wearing masks. You know, like, full masks.
为什么只有班吉没戴过面具
Everybody gets to wear a mask but Benji.
抱歉
Sorry.
我一紧张就忍♥不住叨叨
I’m tense. I babble when I’m nervous.
我又来了 闭嘴 班吉
I’m doing it again. Shut up, Benji.
好吧 7道安检关卡
Okay, seven security guards.
X光扫描 摄像头 金属探测器
X-ray machines. Cameras. Metal detectors.
就和预料的一样 我们能行的
Just what we expected. We can do this.
三二一 投放
Releasing in three, two, one.
伪装脸 撑住 克里姆林宫专属伪装脸
Game face, game face. Kremlin game face.
将军
General…
我是伊戈洛夫少校
I am Major Egorov.
请出示您的证件
Your documents.
你连自己的长官都不认得了吗
You should know your boss.
没找到您的记录
I can’t find you.
再试一次
Run it again…
二等兵
…Private.
伊戈洛夫
Egorov.
抱歉 将军 我刚刚没有认出您来
Excuse me, General. I didn’t recognize you.
你会后悔的 伊戈洛夫
You’re going to regret this, Egorov.
我觉得还挺顺利
I think that went quite well.
闭嘴
Just shut it.
抱歉
Sorry.
会成功的
It’s going to work.
顺便说下 你和茱莉亚的事 我很遗憾
I’m sorry, by the way. About you and Julia.
就是 没能继续在一起
You know, not working out.
我本来想在你消失前说点什么 但是…
I wanted to say something before you went away, but…
我还挺喜欢她
I liked her, you know.
他挂电♥话♥了
He’s off the phone now.
渲染完成
空的
It’s empty.
盒里是空的
The nest is empty.
报告状态 队长
Check in, Team Leader.
完毕
Over.
重复一遍 报告状态 队长
Repeat. Check in, Team Leader.
你到档案室了吗
Have you made it to the Archive Room?
队长 有人闯进了档案室
Captain! The Archive Room!
快去
Run!
有人黑进了我们的通讯频道
Someone is piggybacking our frequency.
队长
Team Leader,
我在等你的信♥号♥♥ 准备引爆
awaiting your go-sign. Standing by to detonate.
中止行动
Abort.
到9-2点汇合
Rendezvous nine-two.
快追
关上门
Shut the gate!
快
Quickly!
官方声称 克里姆林宫的地下气体管道发生爆♥炸♥
从而引发了一系列连锁爆♥炸♥
目前尚不清楚克里姆林宫的损毁情况
但现场消息说北部有一个巨大的弹坑
官方向公众保证 气体无害
我们的媒体和你们的一样不可信
Our media is no more truthful than yours,
美♥国♥佬♥
American.
但我们都知道 这场爆♥炸♥的罪魁祸首
But we both know that the real cause of the explosion
就是你
was you.
队长 我在等你的信♥号♥♥
Awaiting your go-sign, Team Leader.
准备引爆
Standing by to detonate.
碰上我算你不走运
The worst part for you,
队长
“Team Leader,”
因为我会让你为你对我的国家的所作所为
is I am the man assigned to make you suffer for it.
付出代价
For what you did to my country.
这里是医院