找替代路线
We need another route.
左转 直行 走右边的小巷
Turn left up ahead, take the alley on the right.
上传完毕
We have uplink.
伊森 亨德里克斯启动了发射序列
Ethan, Hendricks has started the launch sequence.
核弹还有多长时间发射
How much time until missiles are flying?
三分钟
Three minutes!
我们要三分半钟才能赶到
We’re three and a half minutes out.
我们赶得及
We can make it.
我们赶得及
We can make it.
麦哲伦海岭
中 太 平 洋
船长
Captain…
接通中♥央♥司令部确认发射
Connect to Central Command for launch verification.
这就去
Right away.
执行铁拳行动
Proceed with Operation “Iron Fist”.
确认发射命令
Command to Launch is confirmed.
中止所有通信
Cease all further communication.
完毕 结束通话
Over and out.
下个路口左转
Next left.
执行
Proceed.
伊森 我们太迟了
Ethan? We’re too late.
核弹上天了
The missile’s in the air.
肯定有办法中止弹头
There has to be a way to abort the warhead.
如果真的有 那肯定是在发射装置上
If there is one, it’ll be on the launch device.
我们要拿到那个箱子
We’re gonna get that case.
愿地球迎来和平
May there be peace on Earth.
拆除继电器
Disable the relay.
进去追威斯特伦
Get Wistrom! Inside, inside!
威斯特伦毁掉了继电器
Wistrom destroyed the relay.
伊森去追亨德里克斯和箱子了 但是…
Ethan went after Hendricks and the case, but…
他拿到箱子也没用 我们传输不了中止指令
Doesn’t matter if he has the case. We can’t transmit the abort codes.
你能修好吗
Can you fix it?
能 可要是没电也还是白搭
Yeah… It’s gonna be pointless if we don’t have any power.
威斯特伦
Wistrom!

Jane!
我没事
I’m okay.
不 你有事 她中弹了
No, you are not okay. She’s hit.
你留在这里掩护班吉
You stay here and cover Benji.
班吉 把这东西接好再连上网
Benji, get this thing rewired and back online.
我去恢复电力
I’ll get the power on.
我们能做到
We can do this.
我一定要拿走那个箱子
I’m taking that briefcase!
不 不要
No! No!
他去太久了
He’s been gone too long.
可恶 听着
Damn it! Listen.
电力一恢复 这两个硬盘往这里面插 好吗
When the power comes on, these two drives go into this bay, okay?
任务 完成
Mission accomplished!
已取消
别碰他
Don’t touch him!
这是我的人
This one is mine.
这么说 我们不是敌人
So, we are not enemies.
是迪拜那个军♥火♥商给我打的那通电♥话♥
The phone call from that arms dealer in Dubai.
你想让我找到你
You wanted me to find you.
不然怎么让人相信这一切
How else to believe this?
去医院吗
Hospital?
另一则新闻 虽然过去了八周
And in other news, eight weeks later,
但依然热议不断
the debate continues.
西雅图
目击证人坚称 不明物体类似于某种飞行器
Eyewitnesses remain adamant that the object was some sort of aircraft,
但是国防部官员称
but officials with the Department of Defense insist
那只是一颗流星 因为体积较大
it was simply a meteor large enough
而能在白天看到
to be visible during daylight.
你竟然真那么说了
You actually said that.
大声喊出来
Out loud.
任务完成
“Mission accomplished.”
我是说了
I said it.
你还真是没创意 伊森
You’re still corny, Ethan.
我都无法想象那家伙脸上的表情
I can’t imagine the look on that guy’s face.
就是他们吧
This must be them.
路德·斯蒂克尔 这是卡特 邓恩和布兰特
Luther Stickell, the firm of Carter, Dunn and Brandt.
我整个周末都浪费在旧金山湾海底了
I blew an entire weekend on the bottom of the San Francisco Bay
都是你们几个干的好事
no thanks to you clowns.
别 老兄 我请客啊
No, man, you know I got this.
我知道 我们在阿富汗坎大哈见
I know. I’ll see you in Kandahar.
谢谢你们来找我
Thanks for meeting me.
我听说保险公♥司♥拒不赔付
So, I hear the insurance company’s refusing
你撞毁的那辆车 伊森
to pay the claim on that car you crashed, Ethan.
说什么
Something about
故意把车垂直驶下百米高度不在索赔范围内
intentional 100-meter vertical drops not being covered.
你说呢
Go figure.
腿还好吗
How’s the leg?
还能用
Still working.
你呢
You?
在愈合了
Healing.
顺便说下 我也没事
I’m fine, by the way.
虽然我一直没怎么睡好
I mean, I’m not actually sleeping, per se.
经常大半夜的出冷汗
You know. Cold sweats. Middle of the night.
这些人嘻嘻哈哈的
All these people are just happy and smiling
他们完全不知道
and they are completely oblivious to the fact
他们差点被蒸发了
that they were almost vaporized.
要不是我们…
And if it hadn’t been for…
撞狗屎运吗
Dumb luck?
是吗
Was it?
我是说 我们毫无准备 躲在暗处
I mean, look, we were unprepared, in the dark.
还被除名
Disavowed.
整个任务行动中 唯一正常运作的
And the only thing that functioned properly on that mission
就是这个团队
was this team.
我不知道我们怎么会凑到一起
I don’t know how we ended up together,
但我很高兴我们这么做了
but I’m glad we did.
你们的任务
Your missions.
由你们选择是否接受
Choose to accept them.
反正 我接受
Hey, look, I’m in.
说真的 总不会有
Seriously. It’s not as if any mission
比上一个任务还困难的了吧
is gonna be rougher than the last one, is it?
我是说 那简直…
I mean, that’s just…
炸♥弹♥什么的 不会吧
Bomb… Is it?
谢谢 伊森
Thanks, Ethan.
谢谢你
Thank you.
亨特特工
Agent Hunt.
卡特特工
Agent Carter.
布兰特
Brandt.
我不会接受那部手♥机♥的 伊森
I’m not picking up that phone, Ethan,
因为我觉得你不会想要我和你一起执行任务
because I don’t think you want me in the field.
我知道你妻子死了
I know your wife is dead.
我当时也在克罗地亚
I was there in Croatia.
我去那里只有一个任务
I was there for one reason.
一个
One.
我却失败了
And I failed.
保护她是我的责任
It was my job to protect her.
你怎么知道她死了
How do you know she’s dead?
找到尸体了
There was a body.
你亲眼见到了吗
Did you see it?
你杀了那些塞尔维亚人
You killed those Serbians.
我要把她救回来
I had to get her back.
你进了兰卡监狱
You were sent to Rankow Prison.
那是我自愿做出的牺牲
That was a sacrifice I was willing to make.
IMF怀疑兰卡监狱里有亨德里克斯的人
IMF suspected Hendricks had people in Rankow.
而杀死6个塞尔维亚人是你的最佳掩护
And six dead Serbians was the ideal cover.
为民除一害 入狱理由来
Waste not, want not.
部长一直没告诉过我
The Secretary never told me.
我接受兰卡监狱的任务只有一个条件
I accepted the Rankow Prison mission on one condition :
不能有人知道她还活着
That no one could know she was still alive.

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!