听得见我吗
Can you hear me?
我当然能听见你
Of course, I can hear you.
不是 用你的…你得戴上耳机
No, in your… You need an earpiece.
你的眼睛很漂亮
You have lovely eyes.
-你现在能听见我吗 -非常响亮
– Can you hear me now? – Loud and clear.
交通
大使♥馆♥
如果有车来接他走
If he has a car waiting and he rolls,
无论如何你都要跟上他
you stay with him no matter what.
你应该利用下午时间
You should take the afternoon,
开车逛逛这块地区的街道
drive the streets around this little quarter.
非常混乱 能把人绕晕
They’re confusing as hell.
你以为我整个上午都在干什么
What do you think I’ve been doing all morning?
-我们要假扮沃尔策 -就是他
– We’re using Waltzer? – He’s our guy.
他不是正在军♥委♥会的听证会上当主席吗
Isn’t he chairing the armed services hearing?
这周没有 这周他在
Not this week. This week, he’s fly- fishing
基尔代尔郡的乌特拉德沼泽上飞钓呢
at the Oughterard slough in County Kildare
由我们最好的爱尔兰向导陪着
with one of our best Irish guides.
没错 而且他暂时还回不来
Yep. And he won’t be back anytime soon.
说得好听是不恰当 说得难听就是违宪
…irrelevant at best or unconstitutional at worst.
恕我直言 议员
With all due respect, senator,
好像你是想发起和上世纪七十年代
it sounds as if you want to lead the kind of charge
弗兰克·丘奇议员一样的指控
that senator Frank Church led in the 1970s
以此摧毁
and in the process destroy
-这个国家的情报能力 -不 约翰
– the intelligence capability of this country. – No, John.
我是想知道他们的身份
I want to know who these people are
以及他们是如何花费纳税人上交的钱财的
and how they’re spending our taxpayers’ money.
据我所知 我们还是生活在一个民♥主♥国家里
We were living in a democracy the last time I checked.
这是块口香糖 对吧
Stick of gum, right?
-不是吗 -不是
– No? – No.
它分为红灯和绿灯
Red light, green light.
当你碰上你撬不开的锁
You come up against a lock you can’t pick,
把它们碾成一团
you mash them together…
全炸成千层面 别沾你自己身上了
Hasta lasagna, don’t get any on ya.
你大概有5秒钟时间躲开
You’ll have about five seconds.
记得别嚼就行
Just don’t chew it.
伊森 杰克进去了
Ethan, Jack’s inside.
上吧
Let’s go.
幸会幸会 议员
How do you do, senator?
我是兰德·豪斯曼 大使的副官
I’m Rand Housman, the ambassador’s aide.
-你好 豪斯曼先生 -歌♥剧怎么样
– Hello, Mr. Housman. – How was the opera?
挺无聊的
Uh, it was boring.
让我帮您免了在前台排队的麻烦吧
Let me see if I can steer you through this reception line.
-您好 议员 -这是他妻子 瑞德夫人
– How do you do, senator? – His wife, Mrs. Reid.
窗口将于23点整开启
Windows open by 2300.
佩特尔·布兰德 布拉格市长
Petr Brandi, the mayor of Prague.
您好 先生
How do you do, sir?
以及布兰德夫人
And Mrs. Brandi.
我猜您肯定已经不记得我了 对吧
I bet you don’t remember me, do you?
我当然记得 你好 诺曼小姐
Well, of course I do. How are you, miss Norman?
发现目标 在楼梯上
He’s in pocket, on the stairway.
格里森先生 很高兴见到您
Mr. Golitsyn, nice to see you.
汉娜
Hannah…
开启阴影层
Pull the shade.
莎拉 标记目标 然后去二楼
Sarah, mark the package and go to two.
您的先遣小队提到
Your advance team mentioned
您想要参观一下这里的设施
that you’d like a tour of the facilities
-我就提前为您准备了一下 借过 -先生
– so I’ve gone ahead and set one up. Excuse me. – Sir?
这边请 谢谢
This way. Thank you.
真是”好极了”
Oh, great.
这里通往禁入区
…which leads to the denied area
这是整个使♥馆♥唯一一个限制进入的地方
which is the only limited- access area in the whole facility.
调节器现在就位
Governor’s in position now.
打扰了 需要帮助吗
Excuse me. Can I help you?
真抱歉 正如您所见
I’m sorry. As you can see,
这里有海军陆战队守卫和视频监控
there’s a marine guard and video surveillance
这里就像… 不好意思 真抱歉
and this place is like… Excuse me. I’m sorry.
我确定就在我包里某个地方
I know it’s in here somewhere.
中士 你为什么今晚没穿制♥服♥
Now, sergeant, why are you not in your uniform this evening?
上级命令我们今晚便装出席 先生
We’ve been ordered to wear civilian clothes this evening, sir.
远程访问
请稍等
Be right back.
告诉我 议员
Tell me, senator,
您手下是不是有个人叫杰克
do you not have someone on your staff named Jack?
杰克 我想是有这么个人
Jack? Well, I think we did have a Jack.
我记得是个不靠谱的家伙 总是迟到
An unreliable fellow, as I recall, constantly late,
工作也很拖沓落后
and behind in his work.
我们不得不把他绑在我最好的种马后头
We were forced to tie him behind one of my best stallions
远程访问
绕着我的谷仓 拖了好几天
and drag him around my barn for a few days.
冷静点 我在攻破了
Relax your crack, Foghorn. I’m working on it.
文件已上传
存在匹配 允许进入
抱歉 先生
Sorry, sir.
-多谢 -祝您今晚愉快
– Thank you. – Have a nice evening.
谢谢
Thank you.
你和莎拉的约会就此告吹
That date with Sarah is definitely off.
再高点
Higher.
他正往禁入区走
He’s heading to the denied area.
行动 伊森
Get moving, Ethan.
他朝你那儿去了
He’s rolling to you.
杰克
Jack.
杰克 我们就位了
Jack, we’re in position here.
-杰克 -不是我动的电梯
– Jack. – I didn’t touch it.
我的大衣呢 我快冻死了
What about my coat? I’m going to freeze.
杰克 开门
Jack, open the doors.
他进电梯了 伊森 他在电梯里
He’s in the box, Ethan. He’s in the box.
好的
Okay.
我们借用格里森的脱逃方式
We’re taking Golitsyn’s exit.
-开门 -我现在开不了
– Open these doors. – I don’t have it.
美国大使♥馆♥自动化系统
我把门开了 下去吧
I’m opening the doors. Go under.
电梯门开启

Go.
-他偷到名单了 -太棒了
– He’s got it. – All right.
又帮你擦了回屁♥股♥ 杰克
Saved your ass again, Jack.
省省吧 老爹
Give me a break, pops.
真是性感的屁♥股♥
Such a nice ass.
也很孤寂
And a lonely ass.
-五分钟后上车 -没问题
– Transport in five minutes. – Yes, indeed.
杰克 我们就位了 开门放目标走
Jack, we’re in position. Open the doors and let the package roll.
收到 正在开门
Roger that. Opening doors now.
楼梯上的监视任务结束
Stairway, you’re wrapped.
上车
Go to transport.
-杰克 你在干什么 -我什么也没干
– Jack, what are you doing? – I’m not doing anything.
系统访问错误
我没法控制电梯 杰克
I don’t have control, Jack.
-那我就有麻烦了 -切断电源
– Then I got a problem. – Cut the power.
切断电源 杰克
Cut the power, Jack.
快点 杰克
Come on, Jack.
-切断电源 -杰克
– Cut the power. – Jack?
杰克
Jack?
杰克
Jack?
杰克
Jack?
杰克
Jack?
杰克 你听到了吗
Jack, do you copy?
-杰克 -队友已身亡 伊森
– Jack? – Man down, Ethan.
队友已身亡
Man down.
伊森 留在原地
Ethan, stay where you are.
我这就去找你
I’m coming to you.
目标已经出来了
The package is out in the open.
吉姆
Jim,
他出来了
he’s in the open.
正在赶来
En route.
吉姆 他在外面

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!