That being said, we can’t rule anything out.
警方「不能排除任何可能性」
格蕾丝·艾伦隐藏些什么?
嗨 你是琼·艾伦吗?
Hi, is this June Allen?
我是网飞公♥司♥行政人员 我们想和你谈谈
I’m an executive at Netflix, and we’d love to talk to you.
…打电♥话♥来是想问能不能参加我在 Spotify 的播客…
…calling in for my podcast on Spotify–
我留个言试试 我想写一篇关于本次事件的文章…
I tried leaving a voicemail. I’m writing an article–
我是安杰尔 只是问问你妈妈的情况
Yo, it’s Angel. Just checking in on things with your mom.
你有没有找到我的手表?
Also, did you find my watch?
消失的钱没有被偷
So the missing money wasn’t stolen.
那是支付凯文帮她消失的钱 不然她为什么…
It was payment to Kevin for helping her disappear. Why else would she–
她雇了林和司机 自导自演一场绑♥架♥
She hired Lin and the driver, stages the kidnapping
藏在后备箱里 开车走 然后在某个地方开始新生活
hides in the trunk, drives off, starts a new life somewhere.
我们知道她以前做过一次
Which we know she’s done once before.
我是说 除了女儿 没有已知的家庭成员?
I mean, zero known family members, other than the daughter?
那是非常可疑的
That’s hella sus.
我再也受不了这个了!
I cannot take this anymore!
这只是互联网 琼
It’s just the Internet, June.
不 这不仅仅是互联网 警方也一样
No, no, it’s not just the Internet. It’s the police too.
嘿 一切都会没事的 琼
Hey, hey, hey. It’s going to be okay, June.
别让他们困扰你
Don’t let them put you down.
这完全没有道理
评论
– 举报推文 – 举报帖子
– 举报 – 假消息
你简直是在瞎编
回复
我们浪费了多少纳税人的钱
How many tax dollars have been wasted
在找一个明显逃跑的人?
searching for someone who clearly ran away?
她的同事说她提及自己的过往就岔开话题
I mean, her coworker described her as dodgy and guarded about her past.
他们怎么能相信这呢? 他们都信错人了
How can people believe any of this? They’re focusing on the wrong person.
至少他们试着帮忙
At least they’re trying to help.
试着想象这是《非虚构》里的一集
Like, imagine if this was an Unfictionepisode.
你也会提出问题 对不?
You’d be asking questions too, no?
关于凯文 不是我妈妈
About Kevin. Not my mom.
是 但是你也说她隐瞒事实 对不?
Yeah, but even you said she was hiding something, right?
她一直都了解凯文 加上整个身份的改变…
She knew about Kevin the whole time. Plus the whole identity change–
维纳 怎么了?
Veena, what the hell?
不 我是说有一些合乎情理的问题
No, I just mean that there are some legit questions.
根本就没问题!
There are no questions!
这不是一场秀 这是我妈妈!
This is not a show, this is my mom!
琼 显然我…
June, obviously I–
你该离开
You should just go.
铃♥声♥ 前门动作感应
为什么我们对格蕾丝·艾伦一无所知?
工作与教育
居住地点
家庭关系
没有显示工作地点 没有显示学校
没有显示地方
没有显示关系
没有显示家庭成员
格蕾丝·艾伦调查
格蕾丝·艾伦的卷入
头条新闻:当局正在调查失踪女子的过去
格蕾丝·艾伦会不会是自己上演失踪事件?
格蕾丝·艾伦的男朋友帮忙隐瞒她的过去?
历史 我的活动
我的谷歌♥活动
转换身份
已访问 为你的品牌开♥发♥数码身份
格蕾丝·艾伦法庭印鉴
无搜索结果
格蕾丝·艾伦计划
无搜索结果
如何假装失踪
无搜索结果
如何隐藏身份
无搜索结果
如何隐藏互联网历
如何隐藏互联网
访问吉斯加密信使 免费下载
安全地说话
使用端到端加密保护隐私
将消息设置成指定时间后删除
下载
电子邮件:desktraveler11 @gmail.com
登录
无效密♥码♥ 请重试
忘记密♥码♥?
密♥码♥重设
密♥码♥:
晚上好 kevin.lin80
newuser12419
十个小时前
#11- 21952 两天前
最后二十四小时没有信息
昨天
你告诉琼什么了?
我保证我什么都没跟她说
她还什么都不知道
至:newuser12419
id:newuser12419
大概一个星期前加入
发送加密信息…
谁…
你在家吗?
newuser12419正在打字…
还在工作 有事吗?
我弄丢了
我得买♥♥个新的手♥机♥
你的号♥码是
我们必须谈谈
newuser12419正在打字…
你已从其它设备登出
电♥话♥号♥码查询 群众追逐
帕克探员
信息
我是安杰尔…看到我得手表告诉我一下
智能手表带高清摄像头
一天之内她还给凯文发过短♥信♥
She was messaging Kevin less than 24 hours ago.
加上自从他们失踪之后 她一直不理我
Plus she’s been ignoring me since they went missing.
呼吸 深呼吸 也许有一个好的答案
Breathe. Just breathe. Maybe there is a good answer.
她自从遇见凯文之后就对他着迷 这一切都说得通
And she’s been obsessed with Kevin ever since they met. It’s all making sense.
那是什么? – 有摄像头
What is that?It has a camera.
这样的话 她不会知道我在录视频
This way, she won’t know I’m recording.
琼 如果你觉得有问题的话 你得报♥警♥
June, if you think something is wrong you need to tell la polic a.
我试过告诉他们有关凯文和蕾切尔的事
I have tried! I have tried telling them about Kevin and about Rachel.
但我在凯文的账号♥上找到的任何东西不能作证
But anything I find on Kevin’s account can’t be used
来协助「建立可起诉的案件」什么的
to help “build a prosecutable case” or whatever
所以我得拍下她
so I have to record her.
我现在要跟手表同步一下
I’m syncing to the watch now.
如果我出事了
I need you to stay on the phone while I’m in there
我需要你不要挂断
in case something happens.
琼 抱歉
June, I’m sorry.
这样太危险了
It’s too dangerous.
设备连接
不 警♥察♥像是认为我妈妈是幕后主使
No, the police are acting like my mom’s some kind of criminal mastermind.
但现在你需要相信他们
Pero maybe right now you need to trust them.
你在说些什么?
What are you saying?
虽然他们是你的父母双亲
Just because someone is your parent
但这不代表他们不会犯错
it doesn’t mean they do not make mistakes.
我猜你应该明白
I guess you would know, huh?
或许你对你儿子已经不抱希望了
Maybe you gave up on your son…
但是我从未放弃寻找我妈妈
but I’m not giving up on my mom.
检查周围环境是否安全
琼的苹果手♥机♥
摄像头
六月二十七日 晚上十点
It’s June 27th, 10 p.m.
在希思·达莫尔的办公室 73815维尔雪大道
at the office of Heather Damore, 73815 Wilshire Boulevard.
快到她办公室了
Approaching her office now.
希思·达莫尔律师事务所
希思?
Heather?
希思 是琼!
Heather, it’s June!
希思 我看到你的车子在外面 我知道你…
Heather, I saw your car out there. I know you’re–
有人吗?
Hello?
搞什么鬼?
The hell?
清除本地磁盘百分之八十八
你说 她就会死
什么?
What?
有人吗?
Hello?
希思?
Heather?
天啊
Oh, my God.
天啊
Oh, my God.
天啊!希思!
Oh, my God! Heather!
根据尸检结果
Based on the autopsy,
凶手走了没几分钟你就到了
whoever did this was there minutes before you arrived.
你应该庆幸你还活着
You’re lucky to be alive.
他们一定是看到了我发送给她的信息
They must’ve seen the messages I sent to her.
他们知道我会来
They knew I was coming.
我只是不明白为什么她要给他发信息
I just don’t understand why she’d be messaging him.
电脑格式化 文件也没了…
Look, the wiped computer, the missing files…
我猜想她知道一些凯文不想要我们知道的事
My guess is that she knew something that Kevin didn’t want us to know.
她并不是故意给他发信息
She wasn’t willfully messaging him.
他威胁她
He was threatening her.
而照片…
And the photos were…?
为了让她保持沉默
To keep her quiet. Yeah.
她试着保护我
She was trying to protect me.
但如果凯文还在哥伦比亚的话 那么是谁做的?
But if Kevin is still in Colombia, who did this?
我不知道
I don’t know.
但与此同时 洛杉矶警局会保护你
But in the meantime, LAPD will stay there with you
直到给你找到安全的住处 好吗?

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!