好的
Okay.
你偷走了我的答案
You totally stole my answer.
我们有百分之九十七匹配度:)
我是一个一般社交媒媒人
I’m kind of a social media guy clich .
共享办公空间
Shared office space.
从小桶里抽喝啤酒
Uh– There’s beer on tap.
我已经不喝酒了 真的 大概是年纪大了
I don’t drink anymore, though, really. Guess I’m gettin’ old.
很好 我也不喝酒 不像所有洛杉矶的人都喝

Hi. Heh.
我正要回家
I’m just getting home.
又是连轴转的一天
Um… Another 13-hour day.
格蕾丝 你应该给自己放个假
You know what, Grace? It sounds like you need a vacation.
远离喧嚣的地方 重新启动
Just get off the grid, do a hard reset.
这对我来说很有效
That’s what works for me.
嘿 Siri 我们能来个假期…?哦 该死
Hey, Siri, can we take a vac–? Oh, crap.
「嘿 Siri 我们能来个假期…?」
“Hey, Siri, can we take a vaca–?”
不是故意发送的!抱歉琼
嘿 Siri 提醒我约会格蕾丝吃顿晚餐
Hey, Siri, remind me to ask Grace out to dinner.
等等…
Wait…
在记录着吗?
Is this recording?
猜猜歌♥曲的名字
Guess what this song is called.
昨晚好开心
Last night was fun.
她还没有回复 我很担心
她肯定只是和朋友出去了
她有没有分享位置?
她应该分享位置 但是不成功!
要我过来吗?我不想看到你担心
我不知道该做什么
I just don’t know what to do.
我试着留言 但她的语♥音♥信箱满了
I tried to leave a voicemail. Her voicemail is full.
她关上了定位服务
She turned off location services.
她知道她应该在晚上十一点回来的
And she knows that she’s supposed to be home at 11.
她知道这个的
She knows this.
嘿 她快要十八岁了
Hey. She’s almost 18.
如果她关上了定位服务
If she took the time to turn off locations
这代表她没事
she’s probably okay.
我知道 我只是…
I know, I just…
我不知道
I don’t know. She’s–
当我看到她时 我…
When I look at her, I just…
我看到了她的爸爸 这好像是…
I just see her father, and it’s like…
我们真的在一起经历了很多
We’ve really been through a lot together.
我不认为我能…
And I just don’t think that I could, uh…
万一她有什么意外的话 我不认为我会原谅自己
I don’t think that I could forgive myself if anything ever happened to her, you know?
你真是个很棒的母亲
You seem like a really great mom.
有一天 她会懂的
One day, she’ll get that.
我希望你是对的
我可以打电♥话♥给你吗?
我还要和你谈谈其它的事情
嘿 谢谢你昨晚愿意倾听
我只告诉过另一个人我的过去
只有我们知道这件事 好吗?
当然 我不会告诉别人的
很高兴能够信任你:)
妈妈的过去往事?
其实 我也有过去保密的经历
So actually, I’ve got stuff too.
我有前科
I have a record.
我该早一点告诉你的
And I shoulda told you earlier.
但是我真的…
But I just– I really…
我真的喜欢你 我不想搞砸这件事
I really like you, and I just didn’t wanna screw this up.
但是如果你不想要再聊的话
But if you don’t wanna keep talking
我完全可以理解的
I totally get it. Um…
那么…
So…
是的
So yeah.
嘿 很抱歉那么长的时间才回复你
我很感激你的诚实 但我有很多的问题
当然 完全理解
如果你想聊的话 我就在你身边
那很好 今天晚些时候有空吗?
当然 随时打电♥话♥过来
旅游景点
浪漫旅游景点
马贝拉普拉亚 观光胜地
圣多明各广场 历史地标
圣胡安 观光胜地
寨城爱情锁桥 观光胜地
风景如画的行人桥
寨城爱情锁桥
G-A K-L
“G-A, K-L.”
对吗?
S ?

Yeah.
就是这个
There it is.
就是这个
There it is.
我应该想到这个地方的
I should have thought of this place.
很多游客 也适合情侣来
Lots of tourists. And good for couples.
等一等
Hold on a sec.
哥伦比亚卡塔赫纳 Live cams
这里
There.
爱情锁桥
杰维 你能帮我招手吗?
Javi, can you wave for me?
什么?
Qu ?
招手
Wave.
我看到你了
I see you.
嘿 琼!
Hey, June!
好的 我查一下
Okay, let me check the archive.
六月十九日
快点
Come on, come on, come on.
等等
Wait.
那里!
There!
你看到他们吗?
Do you see them?
是的
Yeah.
他拿着一把锁
He has the lock.
等等
Wait.
等等 他从他的口袋拿出东西来
Wait, he’s pulling something out of his pocket.
什么?
What?
这是真的
It was real.
一切都好吗?
Is everything all right?
是的 我过会儿打给你
Um, yeah. Let me call you back.
帕克专员
艾伦小姐?我们可能找到他们了
Ms. Allen? We may have found them.
我知道他们在桥上 你对
I know they were at the bridge. You were right.
他不是想骗她
He wasn’t trying to con her.
艾伦小姐 – 是?
Ms. Allen. -Yeah?
听着
Listen.
我们有坏消息
We’ve got some bad news.
案件 #1092J 2022- 06- 19 _录像_01
级别:敏感
天啊
Oh, my God.
这些人是谁?
Who are these people?
我们不知道
We don’t know.
我们今早收到匿名消息来源
We just received this this morning from an anonymous source.
我们就在此时派遣执法部门
We’re mobilizing units across the city as we speak.
他们要对她做什么?
What are they gonna do to her?
我们确认从你母亲
Well, we flagged a withdrawal
银行账户取款到第三方加密账户的交易
from your mom’s bank to an encrypted third-party account
那么 他们可能就是要钱
so they may just want money.
那么 现在怎么办?我能做些什么吗?
So, what now? Is there anything I can do?
嘿 我们会找出这些人 好吗?
Hey, we’re gonna find these guys, okay?
你能做的就是在你的电♥话♥旁等着
The best thing you can do to help us is just wait by your phone.
我们再联络
We’ll be in touch.
他们说是要钱 但如果这些人伤害了她呢?
They said something about money, but what if these people hurt her?
他们没有理由那样做
They have no reason to.
我已经失去了我的爸爸 杰维 我不能再失去她
I’ve already lost one parent, Javi. I can’t lose her too.
我甚至没有说再见
I didn’t even say goodbye.
你什么时候失去你的爸爸?
When did you lose your father?
对不起 如果你不想提起
I-I’m sorry if you don’t wanna talk about it.
没事
No, it’s fine. Um…
那是几年前的事了
It was years ago.
我甚至不记得他的葬礼了
I can’t even remember the funeral.
我的儿子卡洛斯也是很小的时候 失去了他的妈妈
My son Carlos lost his mom when he was very young too.
所以我问你
That’s why I ask.
我知道这很不容易
I know it’s hard.
是的
Yeah.
你的儿子很幸运 他还有你 杰维
Your son is lucky he still has you, Javi.
我不知道
I don’t know.
什么意思呢?
What do you mean?
他一直闹事
He was always trouble.
他的问题变得更糟了 所以有一天我们大吵一番…
But the trouble got worse, then one day we had this big fight and…
他说他永远都不想和我说话
He said he never wanted to talk to me again.
我想他认真的
I guess he meant it.
但是 尽管他不想要见到我

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!