Dude’s not cheating. He’s a…
他是个骗子
He’s a con man.
东区联邦监狱
三年在东区联邦监狱 去年释放出来
Three years in Eastham Federal Prison. Released last year.
所以你不会是想说我妈妈和重罪犯约会?
So you weren’t gonna tell me my mom was dating a felon?
听着 别误会我的意思 我们调查着
Look, don’t get me wrong. We are looking into him.
但他从没有和失踪案有关 他用他法定名称
But he’s never been involved in a disappearance. And he’s been using his legal name.
但你不觉得这也太巧合了吗?
But don’t you think this is a pretty big coincidence?
请记住这些案子是在他被判刑之前发生的
Keep in mind that all of these cases were from before his prison sentence.
而且他从未违反假释规定
And he’s never violated parole.
好的
Okay.
但那个兔子蛋糕女人呢? 那是今年的
But what about that Bunny Cake girl? That’s from this year.
我明白 但现在你是非法侵入林先生的账号♥
I understand but right now you are illegally accessing Mr. Lin’s account.
所有我收到的证据在法庭上是不可受理的
So any evidence that I receive from that gets tossed in court.
都对不上 还剩下三间五金店
谢谢你的帮助
Look, I appreciate the help.
但我们得找到你母亲
But our job is to find your mom
如果构成犯罪 那这才是一个可诉讼的案件
and build a prosecutable case if there’s a crime.
所以我们得用合法的方式搜查
So we gotta do this the right way.
这一点你得相信我
You need to trust me on this.
兔子蛋糕310
蕾切尔·佩奇
晚上当调酒师 白天当演员
这一切都是一场梦
今晚来见我 所有酒半价!八点至十一点晚上
拉奇蒙特试酒间
是 她在这里上班
Uh, yeah, she works here.
你都完全联♥系♥不上她了吗?
And you haven’t heard from her at all?
没有 我给她打过电♥话♥ 还发了消息
Nope. I’ve tried calling, DMing her.
我帮她代班已经两个星期了 所以…
I’ve been stuck covering her shift for the last two weeks, so…
两个星期 -也不是完全表现反常 她…很特别
Two weeks. -Not exactly out of character, though. She’s… special.
如果有她的消息可以打个电♥话♥给我吗?我很急
Do you mind calling if you hear from her? It’s important.
当然
Uh– Sure.
兔子蛋糕也失踪了 她两个星期没来上班了
Bunny Cake is missing too. She hasn’t been to work in two weeks.
你认为他对她做了些什么?
You think he did something to her?
我不知道
I don’t know.
但我知道怎么能找到答案
But I know how to find out.
直到他们到了哥伦比亚
Not till they got to Colombia.
拉奇蒙特试酒间
经常到访
他和她有暧昧关系
He wasseeing her.
二十八个地点
大多数到访
你在干什么?
What were you up to?
格蕾丝的家
大通银行
拉奇蒙特试酒间
黄金健身房♥
那是什么?
What the hell?
驾驶
四百五十五公里
五个小时 十二分钟
48541马里波萨路 山泉水 内华达 私人住♥宅♥
地址查询
吉姆W
获取电♥话♥
你是怎样得到这个号♥码的?
And you got this number how?
我联络林凯文 他两个星期前去了你的家
I’m calling about Kevin Lin. He visited your house like two weeks ago.
等等 慢一点 凯文?
Wait, slow down. Kevin?
林凯文 他在你的家…
Kevin Lin. He was at your house…
六月八日 他在那里干嘛?
June 8th. What was he doing there?
听着 我不想透露任何他不想公开的事
Look, I don’t wanna say anything that he doesn’t want public.
哦 你想要替他隐瞒起来?
Oh, so you’re trying to cover for him?
隐瞒什…?当然不是
Covering for wha–? Of course not.
那么 他怎么会在你的家呢?
Then why was he at your house?
圣父事工 建设人♥民♥ 而不是监狱
这是为犯罪前科的人准备的重返社会项目
It’s a reentry program for ex-offenders.
在我搬到这里之前 我和凯文一组
I was paired with Kevin before I moved out here.
他有的时候会过来拜访
He comes and visits sometimes.
所有的人都应有第二次机会
最难的部分就是让这些人克服污名 那么…
Look, the hardest part for these guys is getting past the stigma, so
我试着谨慎一点
I try to be careful.
是的 太对了
Yeah, totally.
他有没有…
And did he ever…
偶尔提起我的妈妈?
mention my mom anytime?
提起?
Mention?
我是说 他们第一次见面后他一直在谈论她
I mean, he hasn’t shut up about her since they first met.
她看起来对他有好的影响
She seemed really good for him.
凯文和我妈妈第一次见面
你记得他们怎么见面的?
Do you remember how they met?
你肯定比我还要清楚
I mean, you’d know better than me.
是的
Yeah.
你不认为这只是他的另一个 你知道吗…
Um, you don’t think this was just another one of his, you know…
哦 不 我是说 听着…
Oh, no. I mean, look.
凯文很努力的将那些东西抛在脑后
Kevin’s worked really hard to put that stuff behind him.
他很真诚的
It seemed real to me.

Yeah.
你说你是吉姆?
And you said your name was Jim?
吉米 是的
Jimmy, yeah.
听着 我会和我的妻子谈谈 看看她是否记得
Listen, I’ll talk to the wife. I’ll, uh, see if she remembers anything.
吉米教会的人
祝你好运 琼
Good luck, June.
好的 谢谢你 吉米
Okay. Thanks, Jimmy.
是这间店吗?
Is this the store?
你知道我今天买♥♥了多少的口香糖呢?
Do you know how many packs of gum I bought today?
有没有人看到他们?
Did anyone see them?
没有人记得
No one remembers.
但是我有收据
But I got the receipt.
等等 你有拿到吗?他买♥♥了什么?
Wait, you got it? What did he buy?
只是这一个
Just this.
是把锁?
A lock?
他为什么要买♥♥一把锁?
Why would he buy a lock?
有没有监控录像机?
And what about security cameras?
没有
No.
那么 下一步是什么?
So, what’s next?
嘿 我得走了 明天再见
Hey. I gotta bounce. I’ll see you tomorrow, though.
好的 是 好吧
Oh. Okay. Yeah, sounds good.
再见 杰维
Hasta luego, Javi.
再见 维纳
Adi s, Veena.
希望我没有浪费你的钱
I hope I didn’t waste your money.
没有 杰维
No. No, Javi.
你帮了我很多的忙
You’ve been really helpful.
你也许该通知警方这把锁的事
Maybe you should tell la polic aabout the lock.
他们也许会知道一些事情
They maybe know something.
当然
Sure thing.
再见 杰维
Peace, Javi.
什么东西?
Piece of what?
不是 是再见
No, like peace.
再见的意思
Just means goodbye.
需要什么的话就发短♥信♥给我
Text if you need anything.
搜索附近
旅游景点
凯文和妈妈第一次见面?
艾派迪旅游♥行♥程
你有新版本的门票
喜爱的书
嗨格蕾丝!我想这是 我第一次给你发电子邮件
格蕾丝回复你的信息!
佳人 更好的相遇方式
格蕾丝回复你的信息!
格蕾丝 43- 凡奈斯 加州
是时候回复她们的信息!
看看信息
在一个合适的地方 面对面聊天和发短♥信♥
立即登录
desktraveler11 @gmail.com
成熟的灵魂寻找诚实有趣的人
但希望慢慢来 建立信任对我来说很重要
最好的约会是带我去浪漫的地方
跟我谈谈各种八零年代/九零年代的艺术家
信息
嘿 格蕾丝!
Hey, Grace!
抱歉 我不是故意那么大声说的
Sorry, I didn’t mean to say it that loud.
我是凯文
Kevin here.
我只想试着开始认识彼此
And I thought I’d just try to get things started.
谁是你最爱的八零年代乐队?
What’s your favorite ’80s band?
嘿 格蕾丝!来看看!怎么样了啊?
我知道 第三条信息不起作用的
I know, a third message is lame.
但是你很棒 我很想更了解你
But you seem great, and I’d love to know more about you.
还有 哈啰
Also, hello.
我忘了说 好的
I forgot that. Okay.
我很佩服你的坚持 那么 你想了解什么呢?
I certainly admire your persistence. So, what would you like to know?
还在等着你最爱八零年代的乐队
你先开始…
不论你相不相信 想当年 我非常着迷…
Believe it or not, back in the day, I used to be a huge fan of…
New Edition
New Edition.

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!