Gracias.
希思·达莫尔
是的 女士 没有人知道他们去了哪里
Yes, ma’am. And no one knows where they went.
我明白 是 谢谢
I understand. Yes. Thank you.
大使♥馆♥有做点什么吗?
So is the embassy doing something?
不 大使♥馆♥下班了 那是当值警官
No, they’re already closed. That was a duty officer.
她让我填写一份报告 大使♥馆♥明天开的时候就会有人联络我们
She said to fill out a report, and somebody would call us tomorrow when the embassy opens.
监控呢?那也来不及了啊?
And what about the footage? Won’t that be too late?
我知道
I know.
我再打电♥话♥ 总归是有全天应答的
I’ll make some more calls. Somebody’s gotta be open 24/7.
海外失踪人口报告
那么 我把这张表填好…
So I’ll just fill out this form and–
别担心
Don’t worry.
我明天一早在大使♥馆♥开放时过来 好吗?
I’m gonna come by first thing tomorrow morning when the embassy opens, okay?
我们肯定能搞定的
We’re gonna figure this out.
好的 是
Okay. Yeah.
谢谢 希思
Thanks, Heather.
这是海外服务办公室的表格
失踪人口报告
报表类型:
出走
自愿失踪的成年人
未知
早安 这是法律专员助理易莱哲·帕克
Good morning. This is Assistant Legal Attach Elijah Park.
请问你是艾伦小姐吗?
Am I speaking with Ms. Allen?
喂? – 嗨 喂?
Hello?Hi. Hi. Hello?
嗨 这是易莱哲·帕克
Hi. Hi there. This is Elijah Park.
我来自美国驻哥伦比亚大使♥馆♥
I’m calling from the U.S. Embassy in Colombia.
我以为你们一小时前就上班了?
I thought you guys opened an hour ago.
抱歉 我那个时候和达莫尔小姐通电♥话♥
Sorry, I was on with Ms. Damore.
她说你要和我谈谈有关录像的事?
She mentioned you wanted to speak with me about some footage?
是 监控录像 我都写在报告里了
Yes. The security footage, I put it all in the report…
我会看看 我现在处于哥伦比亚
Great, I’ll take a look. Now, I’m here in Colombia
表格缺少签名
所以我会成为你和当地警♥察♥之间的联络员
so I’ll be acting as liaison between you and local police.
你没有收到我的报告?
Did you not get my report?
我们无法处理你的报告
好像是的
Um… Doesn’t appear so.
很好 好 嗯 酒店有监控录像 但会一直覆盖
Great. Okay, well, the hotel has security footage, but it constantly overwrites.
所以我们还有六个小时的时间
So we have about six hours until it’s gone
你可以派个专员过去吗?
so can you please send an agent over?
我会尽力而为
I’ll do my best.
但是记住
But keep in mind,
哥伦比亚法律专员
联邦调查局 没有管辖权在哥伦比亚调查
the FBI doesn’t have jurisdiction to investigate in Colombia.
海外办事处- 联邦调查局
所以 与地方当局合作必须花点时间
So it may take some time while we work with local authorities.
法律专员助理易莱哲·帕克
很棒 -现在 听着
Great. -Now, listen
对我们更有帮助
what’s even more helpful to us
就是有关你母亲的任何信息
is any information you can tell me about your mom.
她失踪之前有没有说或做任何异常的事情?
Did she say or do anything unusual before she went missing?
可能是短♥信♥ 或者语♥音♥邮件
Could be a text, a voicemail.
没有
No, not really.
好的 没事
Okay. That’s okay.
有没有进入任何网站 好让我们可以用来进行地理定位?
And do you have access to anything we could use to geolocate?
她的谷歌♥邮箱 iCloud?
Her Gmail, iCloud?
等等 可能…
Wait. Maybe…
密♥码♥
妈妈 两个匹配
Spotify 密♥码♥ Ca3sar!06 网飞密♥码♥ K3vin!!06
听着 合法访问的账户才可以用来做证据
Now, listen, we can only use evidence from accounts that you have legal access to.
要不然 我们知道的一切都不会作为呈堂证供
Otherwise nothing we learn will be admissible in court.
我想我有一些信息
I think I might have something.
graceallen83 密♥码♥错误
拜托
Come on.
显示密♥码♥
无法登录
没关系 抱歉 没什么网站可以用
Never mind. Sorry, I don’t have anything.
没事 我知道你十八岁
That’s okay. Now, I know you’re 18
你有没有亲戚可以陪着你?
but do you have relatives that could come stay with you?
没有 只有我和我的妈妈
No. Um… It’s just me and my mom.
希思可能会过来看看
Heather is probably gonna stop by.
你会取得监控录像吗?
You are going to get that footage, though, right?
把表格交上来
If you get that form in
我保证有专人会去处理 好吗?
I’ll make sure it gets to the right hands. Okay?
我们保持联♥系♥
We’ll be in touch.
下载
创建签名
发送
零分钟前
四个小时前
我已经签了名 随时联♥系♥我 很急
联邦调查局的人还没有回复
我觉得他们够呛来得及去酒店
你可以试试 Live cams?
什么?
他们在《非虚构》最后一集用过这个 哈哈
电子旅游
哥伦比亚卡塔赫纳 Live cams
这个只有大型旅游景点
派一个人过去也不麻烦吧
跑腿兔:别忘了评价你的清洁工作人员 琼
你需要的时候帮助你 触手可及
输入地址
抱歉 这项任务不在我们的范围内
哥伦比亚跑腿兔
英语
在全世界寻找完美的自♥由♥职业服务
跑腿
马可 优秀
专长:英语流利
交通:小货车 车子
聘用
四十八美元一个小时
价钱
用了五个小时得到我的炸玉米饼
但是杰维是个好人
哈韦尔 [高性价比]
专长:清理 电气
交通:摩托车
八美元一个小时
聘用
Facetime 无法使用
手♥机♥没有 Facetime 有没有 Whatsapp?
– WhatsApp – 下载
嗨 喂?
Hi. Hello?
我想你的声音关掉了
I think your sound is off.
哦 嗨 是 嗨 哈韦尔
Oh, hi. Yes, yes. Hi, Javier.
信♥号♥♥正常吗?
Signal okay now?
信♥号♥♥正常 我需要你…
The signal is great. I need you–
你来自哪里?
You are from where?
我来自洛杉矶 我需要…
I’m from Los Angeles. I need–
好莱坞!
Hollywood!
凡奈斯
Van Nuys.
我需要你去这家酒店 然后取得监控录像
I need you to go to this hotel and ask for their security footage.
我试着找某人
I’m tryna find someone.
我没理解什么叫 「试着找」
I don’t understand. “Tryna find.”
她失踪了
She’s missing.
多久了?
How long?
大约三十六小时
Like 36 hours.
我需要某人在录像还未被覆盖之前
And I need someone to get to the hotel
帮我拿到酒店监控录像
and get the footage before it’s erased
那么我们可以看到她 和她的男朋友什么时候离开
so we can see when she and her boyfriend left.
警♥察♥会帮着找的吧?
La polic awill not check?
不 他们说他们会尽力 但他们不能直接调查
No. No, I mean, they said they would try, but they can’t even investigate directly.
所以 我需要你的帮忙
So I need your help.
抱歉 但是…
Ah, lo siento, pero…
我只是提供服务 清理 电气等等
I’m only services. Cleaning, electric, you know.
拜托 她是我妈妈
Please. Please, it’s my mom.
拜托
Please.
你让我想起了我的儿子
You make me think of my son.
从不接受拒绝
Never taking no for an answer.
好的
Okay. Okay.
哦 非常感谢
Oh, man, thank you so much.
哦 琼 有趣的事情
Oh, June. Interesting thing.
你知道你的手♥机♥一直都在追踪你?
Did you know that your phones are always tracking you?
是的 我知道
Yeah. Yeah, I know.
但是我没办法进入她的账户
But I can’t get into her accounts even if I wanted to.
你有试过她的男朋友的吗?
And did you try his?
什么?
What?
你说她和她的男朋友旅游
You said she’s traveling with her boyfriend.
那么 如果你找不到她 或许…
So if you can’t find hers, maybe…

Right.
我能找到他
I can find him.
铃♥声♥ 前门动作感应
嘿 维
Yo. -Hey, Vee.
谢谢你能过来 希思还没露面
Thanks for coming by. Heather never showed up.
当然 这简直太疯狂了
Of course. This is so crazy.
嘿 我想凯撒在啃你的智能手表
Hey, I think Caesar’s eating your smartwatch.

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!