Every day for 12 years…
我每每在东汉姆醒来 也不知道她把你藏在什么地方了
I had to wake up in Eastham knowing that she had you somewhere.
你在东汉姆监狱?
You were in Eastham Prison?
在德州?
In Texas?

June.
她夺走了我所有的一切
She took everything from me.
但凯文就在那里
But that’s where Kevin was.
你不是他的咨♥询♥师
You weren’t his counselor.
你们在监狱里就认识了
You met him in prison.
优步司机?
亲爱的
Sweetheart.
拜托
Please.

June.
我们能谈一会儿吗?
Can we just talk for a minute?
她在哪里?
Where is she?
亲爱的
Sweetheart.
嘿 不!琼! – 救命!
Hey, no! June!Help!
不!
No, no, no!
拒绝
没事的
It’s okay.
铃♥声♥ 前门动作感应
维纳 未接电♥话♥
那么 爸爸会再修好的 对吗?
Well, then I’m just gonna fix it again, aren’t I?
那是什么?
What’s that?
詹姆斯 – 海拔太高了
James. -It’s just the altitude.
我没事 -詹姆斯 你没事吧?
I’m fine. -James, are you okay?
不 爸爸没事
No, no, no, no. Daddy’s fine.
詹姆斯
James.
你没事吧?
Are you good?
嘿 你要不要玩躲猫猫?
Hey, do you wanna play hide-and-seek? Mm-hm.
你要上楼吗?我数到二十
Okay. You wanna go upstairs? I’ll count to 20.
别让爸爸找到你 好吗?
And don’t let Daddy find you. Okay?
你干嘛要在她的面前那样做? – 做什么?
Why you gotta do that in front of her? -Do what?
「你没事吧?」
“Are you good?”
我现在不能和我的女儿一起玩吗?
What, I can’t play with my own daughter now?
我什么也没说 – 真的吗?
I didn’t say anything. -Seriously?
只是我看到你从后面出去了 而我知道…
It’s just that I saw you go out back and I know–
你录着吗?
Are you filming this?
不 我没录任何东西 – 给我摄像头
No, I’m not filming anything. -Give me the camera.
拨出电♥话♥…詹姆斯
莎拉 我给你打电♥话♥来着 你在哪里?
Sarah, I’ve been trying to call. Where are you?
你在家里吗?
Are you at the house?
是的
Yeah.
听着 不如你和琼回来 然后我们谈一谈
Look, how about you and June come back and we talk this out. Okay?
如何利用化妆来掩饰瘀伤
你答应过我不会再次吸毒的
You promised me you would stay clean.
什么?你以为我吸毒?
And what, you’re saying I haven’t?
十个危险信♥号♥♥的关系 如何离开虐待你的伴侣
你不能编故事来偷走我的女儿 莎拉
You can’t just make shit up in order to steal my daughter from me, Sarah.
来自:詹姆斯 莎拉回答我
我需要你 宝贝
听着 亲爱的莎拉 对不起
Look, Sare-bear, I’m sorry.
我不是故意生气的
I didn’t mean to get upset.
举报虐待
当你不承认事实时
It’s just– It is frustrating trying to reason with you
跟你讲道理让人不愉快
when you won’t acknowledge baseline facts.
什么事
德州虐待判决指南
一年以下刑期
听着 我保证我没有吸毒
Look, I promise I’m clean.
你怎么了?
你可以回家吗
Can you just come home
浏览记录
那么我们才能像一家人一样解决问题?
so that we can work this out as a family?
你永远不会离开我
为了琼的好?
For June’s sake?
开始无痕浏览
历史记录不会被保存
那么 你怎么解释 我在走廊的壁橱里找到的东西?
Then how do you explain what I found in the hallway closet?
什么?
What?
服刑时间
你说什么呢?
What are you talking about?
因持有毒品而被判入狱的时间
我们来躲猫猫
We were playing hide-and-seek.
毒品 十至二十年
猜猜看琼找到了什么
And guess what June found.
好的 莎拉 是 我有方法收♥购♥和出♥售♥毒品
Okay, Sarah. Yes, I found a way to turn some stuff over,
能赚很多 所以你少废话
but it’s worth a lot so you need to cut the shit
告诉我你做过了什么!
and tell me what you did with it!
报案
我把它放在原来的地方
I left it where it was.
警♥察♥!打开门!
Police! Open the door!
天啊 你干了什么?
Jesus Christ, what did you do?
我不能让你将我们的女儿置于危险之中
I can’t let you put our daughter in danger anymore.
你必须打开门!
You need to open the door!
我发誓 我会找到你…
I swear to God, I will find you
录制中
…在你把她从我身边夺走之前
and you will die in a pool of your own blood
你会倒在血泊之中死去!
before you take her from me!
你听到吗?
Do you hear me?!
结束通话
圣安东尼奥居民被判十年
詹姆斯·沃克被控袭击 私藏♥毒♥品
电♥话♥_录音.mp3
附加录音
我会找到你和
发送
身份保护资料
我是你的联络人
请仔细附上指南
为了公益帮助你
因为我不是执法人员
致敬 希思·达莫尔
家庭暴♥力♥与家庭法
保护令
居家安全 招募计划
保密身份更改指南
你必须停用之前的所有账号♥
包括所有个人、财务和法律账号♥
删除谷歌♥账号♥
删除我的账号♥
你必须与所有联♥系♥人断绝联♥系♥
I can’t imagine what you must be going through.
我们真的不想你离开
We really hate to see you go.
我无法想象你得经历的一切
I really had no idea what you were going through.
我爱你 我在为你和琼祈祷
I love you. I’m praying for you and June.
你必须撒谎来保密
I know you two are gonna get through this together.
我们会想念你的
Just– We’re gonna miss you a lot.
有一天她会明白的
Someday she’ll understand.
不!
No!
剪裁
给琼
后院_二
走廊
不!
No! No!
我要去处理一件事 然后我们离开
Just gotta take care of one thing, and then we’ll leave.
后院_二
工具室
天啊
Shit.
我们出去外面
We’re going outside.
如果你要杀我 你早就做到了
If you were gonna kill me, you woulda done it already.
事情有所改变
Things have changed.

June.
琼!
June!
十二年 莎拉
Twelve years, Sarah.
十二年 我当时的感觉就像你现在的感觉
Twelve years, I felt just like you feel right now.
我希望我能把关在这里 但是…
I wish I could’ve kept you here. But…
我和琼必须离开
June and I have to go.
琼!
June!
天啊 琼!
Oh, my God. Junie!
妈妈!妈妈? – 没事 宝贝 你没事
Mom! Mom? Mom? -Okay, baby. You’re okay.
真的是你吗? – 宝贝 我很抱歉
Is that really you? -Baby, I am so sorry.
我很抱歉
I am so sorry.
我们必须逃离这里 明白吗? 他情绪和精神不定
We have to get out of here, do you understand me? He is spiraling.
他杀死了希思 – 他杀死了希思?
He killed Heather. -He killed Heather?
他疯了 他认为他现在是在报复我
He’s crazy. He thinks he’s punishing me for what I did to him.
好的 在车上我再好好的告诉你
Okay. I’m gonna tell you everything in the car.
我要你拿着锁匙…
I want you to take the keys–
不 妈妈!
No, Mom!
不!
No! No! No, no, no!
天啊!
Oh, my God!
天啊
Oh, God.
他去了哪里?
Where is he going?
椅子
The chair.
他要对我们做什么? – 我不知道
What is he gonna do to us? -I don’t know.
我甚至不知道他为什么带你过来
I don’t even know why he brought you here.
因为他知道了

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!