怎么怎么 怎么了
Wait, wait, wait, whats wrong?
有什么问题
Whats the matter?
请告诉我 你这么做 不是因为可怜我
Please say ure not doing this because u feel sorry for me.
或是你喜欢残缺的人
Or because ure into amputees.
对我来说 最让我性奋的 是你根本没有四肢
For me, the ultimate turn-on would be if u had no limbs at all.
嗯 好吧
Mmm… OK, wow.
把你装进袋子里 整个儿塞进去
Throw u in a bag, get ur little nubs in there.
想跟你做的时候 就把你拉出来
Pull u out when I just wanna have my way with u
然后再塞回去
and then just stick it back in.
不知道诶 我觉得可以
Yeah, I dont know, I could do that.
你逗我玩呢 好了
Are u kidding me? Come on.
你真♥他♥妈♥性感
Ure fucking sexy.
就是这么简单
Simple as that.
你会吵醒我奶奶的
Ure gonna wake my nan.
自从女王登基后 她就没这么晚睡过了
And she hasnt been up this late since the Coronation.
闭上眼睛
Now close ur eyes.
闭上
Close ur eyes.
闭好了吗
Are they closed?
嘿 你的疤痕也很美
Hey, and ur scars are beautiful.
我想跟你做
I wanna do stuff to u.
我要全英式早餐 配茶和麦片粥
I’ll have the full English breakfast with tea and porridge.
有人很饿啊
Someones hungry.
还要黄油吐司 谢谢
I’ll have the toast with butter, too, please.
妈的
Shit.
杰西
Jess.
我必须见他 太不可思议了 杰西
I had to see him. It was incredible, Jess.
他觉得我没有头发和胸部很性感
He thinks Im sexy even without hair and boobs.
过去你也做过疯狂的事
I mean, u’ve done some crazy shit in the past,
但这次太过分了
but this one takes the biscuit.
你有老公的 还是你忘了?
Uve got a husband. Or did that slip ur mind?
克特都无法直视我 更别说跟我做♥爱♥了
Kit cant look at me, let alone have sex with me.
所以这是完美的解决办法
Then this is the perfect solution.
你知道再次被人触碰的感觉吗
Do u know how it felt to be touched again?
不用征求我同意 我不会的
Dont ask for my approval. Oh, I wont.
这可能会拆散你的家
This could blow ur family apart.
还是你一直就有这个念头?
Or have u not stopped to think about that?
你懂什么叫维系家庭啊
What do u know about holding a family together?
试试应付两个孩子
Try coping with two kids,
当你脑子里一直都挥之不去
when always at the back of ur mind its there.
那种恐惧 别跟我扯这么深奥的东西
The fear. Oh, dont get all profound on me.
不知你是否注意到 但我得了一种讨厌的病
I dont know if uve noticed, but I have this annoying little disease.
注意?
Noticed?
你这是仗着癌症欺负人
Ure a frickin cancer bully.
你欺负身边每个人 而我们在努力帮你
U bully everyone around u while we all try to deal with ur life
忍♥受你的一切
and take care of ur crap.
可你却像个不知羞耻的小姑娘
Ure acting like a slutty teenager.
抱歉啊 不知道你想要奖章呢
I’m sorry, I didnt realise u wanted a medal.
你太自私了 我不想靠近你
Ure so selfish. I dont wanna be near u.
好 祝你开心 走吧 回去你温馨的小船屋上
All right, have fun. Off u go, back to ur cosy little houseboat
整天只需要担心
where all u have to worry about
下雨时把你的小坐垫收起来
is bringing in ur tiny orange cushions when it rains.
天啊 杰西 我不能
Oh, my God, Jess, I cant…
我验孕的时候 你就在我旁边
U were there when I pissed on the Predictor stick.
我两个孩子出生的时候 你也在
U were there when both my babies were born.
你不告诉我 是因为觉得我或许也看不到了 是吧
U didnt tell me because u think its just another thing I might not see, right?
因为我不可能认识里面这个人了 直说就好
Because Im never gonna meet that person. Just say it.
我要回家 你想在想回家了?
I wanna go home. U wanna go home now?
真好笑 我还以为你要留下 住在他的阁楼里呢
Thats funny because for a minute I thought u were gonna stay here and live in his attic!
我来这儿 是因为这可能是我最后的机会
I came here because it might be my last chance
让别人看到真实的我
to be seen for who I really am!
过去的我 不
Was. No.
你来这儿 让我跑到250英里外的地方
U came here and made me drive 250 miles
是为了跟一个酒保上♥床♥
so that u could get laid by a barman!
天啊 我再也不会上当了
Oh, man, Im not falling for it any more.
你自己回家去吧 我会的
Just make ur own way home. I will.
顺便说一句 整整你的假发 丑爆了
Yeah. By the way, fix ur wig, it looks like shit.
天啊
Oh, my God.
杰西 是我 已经100次了 杰
Jess, its me ringing for the hundredth time. Jay!
嘿 宝贝
Hey, baby.
嘿 怎么了?
Hey, whats wrong?
你还好吗 我…受伤了
U all right? I-I-I got hurt.
怎么会 出什么事了 亲爱的 我很抱歉
How? Whats the matter? Honey, Im so sorry.
我跟他们说”圣诞节我要处理掉这些”
I was telling them, “Ive gotta get rid of these for Christmas.
“所以我给客人打9折”
“So Ill give the customers 10% off…”
妈妈 你去哪儿了 妈妈
Mummy. Where did u go? Mummy!
好 接着写作业吧
OK, back to ur homework.
胎盘有轻微的分离
Its a minor abruption of the placenta.
不过下周再来复查 好吗
But I want to see u next week, OK?
谢谢你送我的椰子壳鸟食器
Thank u for my coconut bird-feeder.
米莉送了你什么?
What did Milly get u?
好吧 护照?
OK, passport?
票?
Ticket?
我的照片?
Picture of me?
新年快乐 新年快乐
Happy New Year. Happy New Year.
不许胡闹了 好吗
No more dramas, all right?
我保证
I promise.
这个是你 妈妈 我要给你一对儿新乳♥房♥♥
This ones u, Mum. Im gonna give u some new bosoms.
再大一点 谢谢 妈妈
Oh, a bit bigger, please. Mum!
等我有了 一定会很完美
When I get mine, theyre going to be perfect.
有消息了吗
Any news on that?
现在我要做一个杰西
Now Im gonna make one of Jess.
恐怕面团不够吧
I dont think theres enough cookie dough.
她今晚来吗 当然 她新年都会来的
Is she coming tonight? Duh, she always comes New Year.
孩子们 妈妈好像有点头疼 不 我没有
Kids,I think mummys got a bit of a headache. No I dont!
亲爱的 今晚只有咱们家人
Sweetie, its just family tonight.
可我想跟她说我跳舞得奖了
But I want to tell her about my dance prize.
我能打给她吗
Can I call her?
妈妈 杰西的号♥码呢?
Mum, wheres Jesss number gone?
米兰达 我给你拿了玫瑰果茶
Miranda. Ive brought u some rosehip tea.
谢谢
Thank u.
请坐
Have a seat.
一切都还好吗 小可怜
Is everything all right down there, u poor thing?
嗯 是有些问题 不好意思 米莉知道吗
Yeah, I had some problems. Oh, sorry. Does Milly know?
她不肯跟我说
She wont talk to me.
我做什么都是错
Everything I do is wrong.
她就是这样
Well, thats just the way she is.
或许她是惩罚我 没有成为她需要的妈妈吧
Perhaps shes punishing me for not being the kind of mother she needed.
请尽管反驳我
Feel free to contradict me.
我并没有陪在她身边 对吗
I wasnt really there, was I?
满世界跑 从来都不在家
Flying around the world, never at home.
两任老公 男朋友总换
Two husbands. Different boyfriends.
自私
Selfish.
你有很精彩的事业 是啊
U had an exciting career. Yes.
我的人生现在不能有任何闹剧 而米莉就是闹剧
I cant have any drama in my life right now, and Milly is drama.
拜托了 杰西 帮她理清一切
Please, Jess. Help her to sort everything out.
我知道她是个闹剧 可她是我们的米莉啊
I know shes drama, but shes our Milly.
B医生
So, Doctor B.
能给我点好药 治治头痛吗
Can u give me some nice drugs for these annoying headaches?
米莉
Milly…
别给我这种表情
Dont give me that look.
我明白什么意思
I know that look.
你的核磁共振结果 证实了我们所最担心的
The results of ur MRI have confirmed our worst fears.
我十分抱歉
I’m terribly sorry.
多久
How long?
癌症扩散到了我的大脑 就在我眼睛后面
The cancer has spread to my brain. Its like right behind my eyes.
他们治不了
They cant treat it.
卫生间仅限客人使用
Toilets are for customers only!
天啊
My God.
你看起来好不同
U look so different.
我是不同了
I am different.

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!