我还没死 咱们来干一杯吧
Im not dead yet so lets drink to that!
还没死
Not dead!
怎么了?
What?
你凭什么以为我喜欢这样? 我不知道你喜欢什么
What made u think I would want this? I dont know what u want.
好了 别喝了 你少管我
No, come on. Dont u dare!
但愿不是这么快就没酒喝了啊
I hope thats not the end of the free bar.
别像只狗似的跟着我
Dont follow me like an old Battersea dog.
不好意思 你喝太多了
Excuse me. Uve had enough of that.
怎么了 你20几岁的时候
What? U spent most of ur 20s
几乎天天都是泡在一桶威士忌里
face down in a vat-full of Jack Daniels.
是 后来我长大了
Yeah, then I grew up.
米莉 回到派对上吧
Milly, get back in the party.
不要 狗屁派对 我很开心
No, its a shit party! Im enjoying myself.
很好 这很重要 因为你是主角 是吧
Oh, well thats good, thats important. Because its ur night, isnt it?
众人注视着这位了不起的老公
Its a bit of limelight for the heroic spouse.
是啊 所以我订了你最爱的餐馆
Thats why I booked ur favourite restaurant
出钱让你的近亲表妹们大老远过来
and paid for ur inbred cousins to come all the way up here!
我愿意付47块5的加油钱
I’ll reimburse u the 47.50 petrol money for the campervan.
你根本不知道 我花了多少时间组织
U have no clue how long it took me to organise people
把你在乎的人都请到这里 你不知道
that u care about to come all the way down here. No clue!
做得好
Well done u.
这下等你安排我葬礼的时候 就有数据库了
Now uve got ur database for when u arrange my funeral.
等一下
Wait!
你还好吗 不好
Are u OK? No!
操 真不知道你是怎么忍♥受的
Fuck, I dont know how u put up with it.
滚开
Get off!
抱歉
Im sorry.
抱歉
Im sorry.
压力太大了
Its getting too much.
她是我孩子的妈妈 没事的
Shes the mother of my kids. Its all right.
进去吧 来 克特
Come on inside. Come on, Kit.
过去10年他是没有跟我一起生活吗
Has he not lived with me for the last ten years?
我只想我们四个人一起度过
I just wanted to spend the evening with the four of us.
如果再多一个人可怜地看着我 说
If another person looks at me with sad eyes and says,
你看起来好极了 米莉
“Oh, u look so well, Milly,”
我就要吐喷了
I am going to projectile vomit!
我是不是太坏了
Was I awful?
不 司机 一直往前开 往前
No, driver, just go straight. Straight.
等下 这不是回家的路 我们不回家
Wait, this isnt the way home. Were not going home.
你能送我们去这儿吗
Can u take us here, please?
嘿 当心
Hey, mind the…
太远了
Its too far.
不不不 你不明白
No, no, no, no, u dont understand.
我的信♥用♥卡♥里有很多钱 而且小费给很多的
I have a very healthy credit card and I am a massive tipper.
好吧好吧
OK.
给我看看 让我看你的手♥机♥
Let me see that. Let me see ur phone.
有250英里呢
This is 250 miles away.
听我说 先生 你在这里放下我就好了
U know what? Sir, u can just drop me off right here.
手♥机♥不许停 继续开
Driver, do not stop. Keep driving.
杰西 杰西 杰西 把这当作是一次冒险
Jess, Jess, Jess, think of it as an adventure.
我们会找到一个只属于我们俩的小地方
Well find a little place just for the two of us to stay
还可以在火边吃煎饼
and we can have crumpets by the fire.
拜托 今天我生日诶
Come on, its my birthday.
来 我跟你做个交易 我给你买♥♥几件干净的衣服
Look, Ill make u a deal. I will get u some clean clothes.
还有干净的内衣
Some nice clean underwear
因为我知道你有多喜欢硬邦邦的裤裆
because I know how fond u are of crusty gussets.
你为什么要拖我下水啊
Why do u suck me into this shit?
对 这里右转 有家店
Yeah, turn right here. Theres a little shop here.
好 我进去
All right, Im going in.
新内♥裤♥马上就来 我去去就回
Some new knickers coming right up. Ill be back.
过马路当心一点 拜托
Watch urself going across the street, please.
杰 我知道这样很扯
Jay, I know its mental
但她一直都想去看荒野 “呼啸山庄”
but shes always wanted to see the moors. “Wuthering Heights”.
她是谁啊 神经病凯特-布♥什♥吗?(英国前卫摇滚歌♥手)
What is she? Kate frickin Bush?
你们要待在哪儿呢
Where are u staying?
天啊 不知道 我真是受不了了
God, Ive no idea. I cant take much more of this.
我会告诉她宝宝的事
Well, Ill tell her about the baby.
是啊 那就没事儿了
Well, that makes it all right, then.
杰西 你不需要满足她所有疯狂的念头 好吗
Jess, u dont have to indulge her every bonkers whim, u know.
你试试拒绝一个得了癌症的人
Try saying no to someone with cancer.
她已经好了 现在你又成专家了啊
She hasnt got cancer any more. Now ure the expert.
回头再打给你
I’ll call u later.
我妻子 也是
U know, my wife, she had it.
真希望我们也有像你们这样
I wish we had done something like this.
你对你的朋友真好
Its good what u do for ur friend.
我可真会逛街 挪过去 快点 快
Do I know how to shop. Shove over, come on, quick.
太好玩了 我心情大好
Ah, that was so much fun! It made me feel so good!
你一身酒味儿
U smell like a brewery.
知道吗 我买♥♥了伏特加 我们喝起来
U know what, I got us some vodka. Lets have a drink!
什么
What?
好 听我说 我为咱们的远足 买♥♥了一样的靴子
All right, now listen. Ive got us matching boots for our hearty hike…
去荒野 很好 你还买♥♥了帽子
up in the moors. Oh, good, u got hats, too.
跟大本钟打个招呼
Say hello Big Ben.
你买♥♥睡衣了吗
Did u get pyjamas?
有 我还给你买♥♥了美味可口的小零食
Yes, I got some tantalising, titillating titbits for u.
开大声
Turn it up!
我们要离开 伦敦啦
Were getting out of London!
我们要去荒野
Were going to the moors!
请问啊
Excuse me.
你叫什么 艾哈默德
Whats ur name? Achmed.
艾哈默德
Achmed.
霍沃斯 妈的 是霍沃斯
Haworth! Oh, shit, theres Haworth!
天啊 就是这儿 荒野
Oh, my God. There they are, the moors!
有羊 那儿有羊
Theres the sheep!
停车停车 我们到了 艾哈默德 停车 让我们下车
Stop, stop! Here we are! Achmed, stop. Let us out.
让我们下车 好
Let us out. OK.
我的希斯克烈夫
“My Heathcliff.
天啊 真是无语了
“Oh, God, it is unutterable.
没有生命我无法生活 没有灵魂我无法生活
“I cannot live without my life. I cannot live without my soul.”
我们居然来了
I cant believe were here.
我们居然来了 等下 我也要拍
I cant believe were here! Wait, I need one, too.
艾哈默德 来跳舞嘛 来嘛 不 不 我不跳舞的
Achmed! Come and dance. Come on. No, no, no. I dont dance.
谢谢 艾哈默德 你是个大圣人 艾哈默德 你跳舞真性感
Thank u,Achmed,u’re a saint. Achmed! are one sexy dancer!
多保重 小心开车
Take care, huh. Drive safely!
你的是艾米莉套房♥
U’ve got the Emily suite.
顶层 能看到荒野 四柱床 煤气壁炉
Top floor, view of the moors, four-poster and gas effect fire.
你的是布伦威尔房♥
And uve got the Branwell room.
一层 厕所共用
Ground floor, shared toilet.
现在能让我接着睡觉了吗
Can I go back to bed now?
好 我们都睡吧
Yes. Lets all go to bed.
不是一起 显然
I mean, not together. Clearly.
谢谢
Thank u.
你买♥♥了我这辈子穿过最好的睡衣
U just scored the best pyjamas Ive ever worn in my life.
天啊
Oh, God.
天啊 累死我了
Oh, God, I am so exhausted.
我为什么不能睡这里啊 我要睡觉
Why cant I stay here? I need to get some sleep.
不行 你要去住布伦威尔房♥ 老娘花了钱的
No. U have to sleep in the Branwell suite. Ive paid for it.
哪个是布伦威尔来着?
Which one was Branwell again?
布朗特家那个大鼻子不成器的酒鬼兄弟
The big-nosed unsuccessful alcoholic Bronte brother.
多抢手啊
What a catch.
米莉 我要告诉你一件事
Milly… I have to tell u something.
你好 抱歉打扰你了
Yes, hello, Im sorry to bother u…
你要点儿刺♥激♥的东西?
U ordered something hot?
哪里来的小猫咪
Oh, theres a little puddy cat.
我喜欢你的新工作
I like ur new job.
欢迎来到约克夏
Welcome to Yorkshire.
他看着我 我没办法
I cant do it with him watching.
凯文
Kevin.
快 趴下 睡觉
Go, down. Go to sleep.
真乖 看到没
Good boy. Do u see that?

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!