本骂他的老师”滚蛋”
Ben told his teacher to “F” off.
米莉同意斯嘉丽穿耳洞了
And Milly let Scarlett have her ears pierced.
你能帮克特带孩子们去纽约过圣诞吗
Will u help Kit take the kids to New York for Christmas?
老天啊
God save me.
从机场回来 那叫一个悲哀
The ride from the airport is just sad.
真不错
This is beautiful.
人们坐在餐馆里 挑剔着一切
People sit around in cafes criticising everything.
你好吗? 不咋地
How are u? Well, not thrilled.
这里也没有草本茶喝
And I cant get any herbal tea here.
给我们五分钟 妈妈 好
Give us five, Mum. Sure.
我去喝杯茶
Im gonna go and get a cuppa.
等下见 好
See u in a bit. Yes.
上帝保佑她 杰西 她就是不肯闭嘴
God bless her, Jess, she doesnt shut up.
给我那个盒子
Oh, pass me that box.
有东西给你
I have something for u.
我不禁发现 自从怀孕后
I cant help but notice that, since uve been pregnant,
你就对勃肯鞋过分着迷
uve been rather overdosing on the Birkenstocks.
是啊 又舒服 又时髦
Well, theyre comfortable and completely on trend.
不 杰西 不是的 丑爆了
No, Jess, theyre not. Theyre revolting.
所以我要送你这个
So I have these for u.
天啊
Oh, my God.
全新的 在这里穿有点太惹眼了
Unworn. Theyre a touch too showy for this place.
哇噢 你真的要走了 是吧
Wow, ure really going, arent u?
不然干嘛送你我最好的一双鞋啊
Why else would I be giving u my best pair of shoes?
我努力坚持
I’m holding on.
很好
Good.
拜托别让孩子们忘了我
Please dont let the kids forget me.
给他们讲 我们做过的所有事
Tell them all the things we did.
你是我的独家目击者
Ure my expert witness.
甚至是那次你揍了一名警官
Even the time u punched out the police officer
然后吐在了垃圾桶里?
and then threw up in a bin?
这个…上学那几年稍微改动一下
Well… edit the student years.

OK.
要不停地告诉他们 我爱他们
Never stop telling them I loved them.
好 穿上吧
All right, put them on.

Oh, yeah.
嗯 感觉不错
Oh, yeah. These feel right.
这是什么 刚刚好的7吋? (本指男生下♥体♥长度)
What are these, a good seven inches?
每个女孩所需要的 她是这么说的
Just what every girl needs. Thats what she said.
不赖嘛
Not so bad.
只要你穿上这双鞋 就会想起我吗
Will u always think of me when u wear the shoes?
左右脚都想
Both times.
顺便告诉你 杰戈喜欢我的勃肯鞋 你这是骗自己呢
Jago likes my Birkenstocks, PS. U are kidding urself.
你好 杰
Hello. Jay!
我是杰戈 现在没办法接电♥话♥
This is Jago. I cant come to the phone right now.
我要么在睡觉 要么在钻井
Im either sleeping or drilling.
我想宝宝提前到了
I think the babys coming early.
回家吧 求你回家来
Come home. Please come home!
天啊
Oh, God.
接电♥话♥ 接电♥话♥ 接电♥话♥啊
Pick up, pick up. Pick up.
接电♥话♥啊 喂
Pick up. Hello?
宝宝要生了
The babys coming.
杰西 米莉 帮帮我
Jessie… Mills, help.
不 我这就来 我这就来
Oh, no. Ill be there, Ill be there.
别慌 我来了
Dont panic, Im coming.
去拿我的鞋
Get my shoes.
宝宝要出生了 我得…赶紧去
The babys coming. I have to go… now.
你不能去 她会搞定的 她有助产士
U cant go. Shell manage. Shes got a midwife.
别碰吗♥啡♥ 嘘 别嘘我 克特
Dont touch the morphine. Ssh. Dont shush me, Kit.
好吧 我去叫护士来嘘你
Fine, Ill get a nurse who can shush u.
妈妈 我必须去
Oh, Mum. I have to be there.
去他的吧 我扶你上轮椅
Sod it. Ill get u in the wheelchair.

OK.
我扶你起来
Let me get u up.
好 起身 来
OK, up u go. Up.
起来 好
Up. OK.
拿着鞋
Take the shoe.
别担心靴子 我们在车里换上
Dont worry about the boots, well put them on in the taxi.
好 眼镜戴好了? 嗯
Good. Now got ur glasses? OK. Yes.
好 手♥机♥?
OK. Ur phone?
好 我们拿上这个
OK. Well take those.
好 我们出发 宝贝
OK, were off, baby.
在这儿等着 等一下
Just wait here. Wait here.
妈妈
Mum?
没什么事吧 医生
Is everything all right, Doctor?
嗯 这位病人急性头痛 需要吸氧
Yes. This patient has acute cephalgia and requires oxygenation.
演了10年的医务肥皂剧 我就知道能派上用场
Ten long years on a hospital soap, I knew it would come in handy.
快他妈帮一把 好 女士
Give us a bloody hand. OK, missus.
不需要救护车吗
Dont u need an ambulance?
不 但你要是20分钟内不能横跨伦敦 就给自己叫吧
No,but u will if u dont get across London in under 20 minutes.
快他妈我帮忙 起来 好
Now get a cocking move on. Lets go. OK, up.
你真是宝刀未老啊 妈妈
Uve still got it, Mum.
我要米莉 深呼吸
I want Milly. Breathe.
4456 杰戈-奥莱瑞
4-4-5-6. Jago OLeary.
请马上打电♥话♥ 重复 杰戈-奥莱瑞 拨♥打♥4456
Please call immediately. I repeat, Jago OLeary, call 4-4-5-6.
你能快点儿吗
Can u speed it up a bit?
我尽力了 这是伦敦啊 我知道 我知道
Im doing my best, this is London. I know, I know.
快给我吗♥啡♥
Get me the bloody morphine.
你有卫星导航或是GPS吗 你有什么?
Do u have satellite navigation or GPS? What do u have?
我知道 我在后座指手画脚 对不起
I know, Im being a back-seat driver, Im sorry.
这里转左
U turn left here!
我就应该叫优步的 好了好了
I shouldve called an Uber. Now, now.
怎么 我想睡觉啊 兄弟
What the…? Trying to get some sleep here, mate.
我想看着我老婆生孩子啊 兄弟
Im trying to watch my wife have a baby, mate.
什么 现在?
What, now?
到了
There it is!
医院就在前面 好
Theres the hospital coming up. OK.
多少钱 我请你们 亲爱的
How much is it? Have this one on me, love.
没有信♥号♥♥ 一点信♥号♥♥都没有
I havent got anything. I havent got nothing.
我也是
Me neither.
不是吧
Oh, come on.
我想就是这儿了 很好
I think this is it. Well done.
天啊 杰西
Oh, my God, Jess!
你现在可以生孩子了
U can have that baby now.
你能来真好 我也是
Glad ure here. Me, too.
你怎么能不告诉我这么痛啊
How could u not tell me this was this painful?
你的证件呢?
Wheres ur badge?
我不是医生
Oh, Im not a doctor.
说来话长了 我是她妈
Oh, its a long story. Im her mother.
你怎么会生两次的啊 不知道
How did u do this twice? I dont know.
连不上啊 试试把路由放床上
It won’t connect. Try the router up on the bed.
好 来 试试
Right, OK, come on.
别揉我肩膀了
Stop rubbing my shoulders.
我要一把刀 我要把孩子切出来
I need a knife. I just wanna cut the baby out.
她平时很可爱的 不 我不是
Shes usually very sweet. No, Im not!
我是个恶毒的婊♥子♥ 所以上帝才让我这么痛
Im an evil bitch and thats why God is hurting me like this.
我不行
I cant do it.
杰西 亲爱的 宝贝 看着我
Jess, sweetie. Sweetie. Look at me.
我不行 我以为我行 可我不行
I cant do it. I thought I could, I cant.
我知道你现在觉得像是在拉一颗凤梨
I know right now it feels like ure shitting out a pineapple.
是啊 我知道的
Yeah. I know that.
但是相信我 这会是你做过最棒的一件事 继续用力
But trust me, this is the best thing u will ever do. So keep pushing.
继续用力 我知道你行的
Keep pushing, I know u can do it.
好 好
OK. OK.
很好
Good.
有信♥号♥♥了吗 杰戈 没有? 可以了
U got anything, Jago? Nothing? Thats it.
嗯 有了有了
Yeah, got it, got it, got it.
继续 加油啊 就是这样 很好
Keep going. Keep going. Thats it. Thats it.
是杰戈
Its Jago.
我怎么用? 接听
How do I use it? Answer.

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!