听我的命令
Following orders.
你身后第三张桌子 再往右边两个
Three tables behind you, two to the right.
从威斯康星就跟踪我们
They’ve been tracking us through Wisconsin.
他们调查了所有参会人员
They would have had everyone on that list vetted.
你的身份暴露了
You’re blown.
什么意思
What do you mean?
意思就是该改用B计划
I mean that it’s time for plan B.
最后一个问题
And our final question
拉杰·阿马拉瑟卡拉医生?
goes to Dr. Raj Amarasekara.
希望我没念错
I hope I’m pronouncing that right.
来自美国肺部研究协会
Of the Pulmonary Associates of America.
谢谢
Thank you.
拉杰·阿马拉瑟卡拉医生
Raj Amarasekara
其实是个叫马修的演员
is a working actor named Matthew Kantaria.
他们以为他会问
They think he’s about to ask a benign question
如何净化空气的无害问题
about the clean air initiative.
我们常看到三四个枪击受害者
It’s a safe bet we’ll see three or four gunshot victims.
有儿童 青少年
Some are kids, teenagers.
你会赞成还是反对
How do you intend to vote on the Heaton-Harris Bill
送上国会的希顿哈里斯法案
when it’s put before Congress?
如同你经历到的
As you have experienced, uh,
枪♥支♥暴♥力♥是真实的问题
gun violence is a real problem…
你把我当诱饵吗
You decoyed me?
阿马拉瑟卡拉医生抄袭了
Raj Amarasekara has personally plagiarized
七份研究报告 网上都找得到
seven research papers, all available online.
他甚至还有医缘网的账号♥
He even has a Doximity account.
这比经济负担更需要关注
Financial burden is the fact that
有些被害者是…
some of the victims are the, um…
儿童
Kids.
年轻人
The young.
我认为目前首要之务是
So, I think it’s, uh, first and foremost, to put our sympathies
我们的心与受害者家人同在
with the families of these victims.
枪♥支♥暴♥力♥对医保系统和员工
But it’s true, gun violence puts an enormous strain
造成极大的影响
on our healthcare system and its work force.
这是不争的事实
Absolutely, yes.
所以我会全心支持
That’s why I intend to give my whole-hearted support
希顿哈里斯控枪法案 谢谢
to the Heaton-Harris Bill.
收工
And that’s a wrap.
谢谢 当然 谢谢
Thank you. Absolutely, thank you.
他还可以带来谁的票?
Who else does he bring?
法西泰利和加西亚
Fascitelli and Garcia.
埃斯梅 周三你会有个惊喜
Hey, Esme, I have a surprise for you on Wednesday.
要去一家新餐厅吃饭吗
We’re going to a new restaurant?
我们去纽约大学法学院 关于第二修正案的辩论如何
How about a Second Amendment debate at NYU Law School?
不要大声张扬
Don’t shout this from the rooftops,
我相信你是团队里最优秀的
but I trust you to do a better job than anyone else on the team.
你不能去?
You can’t make it?
我把自己视为组内一员
I’m including myself as part of the team.
我大学时期不够酷 跟大学生没共鸣
I wasn’t cool enough to relate to college kids when I was a college kid.
稍后我把细节发给你
I’ll forward you the details.
又是你
You again.
我说得很清楚 我只要马克
I called them and I specifically asked for Mark.
我也说得很清楚他离职了
And I specifically told you he skipped town.
他跳槽到哪间公♥司♥
Well, what agency did he move to?
我怎么知道 我又不是他的保释官
How should I know? I ain’t his parole officer.
他有麻烦了?
He’s in trouble?
我开玩笑的
I was kidding.
我们那晚很开心啊
Aww, we had so much fun the other night.
你知道怎么离开 女士
Well, you know where the door is, lady.
去找你的马克吧
Go run to your Mark.
我今晚有工作
I’ve got work to do tonight.
大案子?
Big case?
弗德 人际交往就是交换
Forde, human interaction is an exchange.
我的钱换你的…
My money for your…
老二?
Dick?
我本来要说“技术”
I was gonna say “skill set.”
那是唯一我愿意交换的东西
But that’s the only exchange I’m willing to make.
你现在听起来是大银行家
Now you sound like a banker.
反正我都要做准备 – 什么准备
I got to do prep anyways – For what?
明晚有其他客户
Another client, tomorrow night.
你会做准备?
You do prep?
为了满足需求 神奇吧
For functions. Believe it or not,
有些人不是看重我的“技巧”
not everyone hires me for my skill set.
一半客户只想我陪在身边
Half my clients just want me on their arm.
有些只是想有人聊天
Some just want someone to talk to
一个不会对她们品头论足的局外人
from a different neck of the woods, who ain’t gonna judge them.
这太惨了 – 需求不同
– That is so pathetic. – Functions are different.
公♥司♥给了我一堆假身份
The agency gave me a list of covers.
保险公♥司♥主管 销♥售♥
Insurance exec, marketing guy.
明天是石油天然气工人 – 那再见啰
Tomorrow is oil and gas. – I’ll be seeing you.
你该给的不只这些
I think you owe me something more.
全数在这 你可以点一下
No, it’s all there. Count it.
这只是我的服务费
This covers my services.
刚跟你说一堆我的工作内容
But I just gave you a whole lot of information about my line of work.
依你的交换原则… – 老天啊
On your principles of exchange… – Oh, my God!
那可是你自愿提供的
Okay, that was a voluntary donation on your part.
我付你钱 就能弥补为了追求事业而放弃的生活
I pay you so I can imagine a life I chose to forego in the pursuit of my career.
为什么不直接再活一次
So, why don’t you go out and get it?
那不适合我
It’s not for me.
20岁时不适合 现在也不行
Not when I was in my early 20s, and sure as hell not now.
所以你没有所谓的家和家人? – 没错
So, no house you call home, no folks you call family, sort of thing, huh? – Uh-uh.
你后悔过吗 – 完全没有
– You ever regret that? – Not for a second.
至少现在多了解你一点
At least now we’re peeling a layer.
我的互换原则就允许我透露这么多了
And that is all my principles of exchange will allow.
再见 弗德
Goodbye, Forde.
如果你是恐♥怖♥份♥子♥
If you’re a terrorist,
或是不能登机的人
or someone who shouldn’t be allowed on that plane,
你会选哪条航线 – 一定是…
which lane are you going to walk through? – Yeah, well, obviously…
周四上午 好 我等
Thursday morning. Okay, I’ll hold.
劳伦 波士顿 周四 – 收到
– Lauren! Boston, Thursday! – Got it!
我把在网络上所有痕迹都删除了
I deleted every vestige of my online existence.
你没有替换这些信息 谷歌♥上找不到克拉拉
You didn’t replace it, leaving a Clara-sized hole in Google,
他们认真调查就会发现
which they flagged in due diligence.
我做了替换 – 埃斯梅!
I did replace it. – Esme!
克拉拉在无国界医生服务两年后
Clara Thomson just returned from a 2-year stint
刚刚返国 这背景很有说服力
with Medecins Sans Frontieres. It was solid.
你为什么不告诉我…
Why didn’t you tell me about Raj…
什么 拉杰… – 叫他马修吧
Just call him Matthew.
我跟财务部门确认
I checked with Finance.
演员费是你自掏腰包出的
Your actor wasn’t paid from our account.
要缩小信任圈就该这样做
It’s good practice to keep your circle small.
在这城市里不论人在哪儿
In this town, no matter where you are,
身边都会有别人的耳目
you’re never more than two feet away from a rat.
我要你在农业研究院晚宴上台发言
Hey! I want you on the podium at the ARS dinner.
等等 这是大事
Wait, that’s a huge deal.
我们应该分摊公开♥发♥言的机会
You don’t think we should share the public speaking a little?
然后毁掉你建立的好形象?
And blow all the goodwill you’ve racked up?
我不习惯面对聚光灯和媒体
I’m not sure I’m comfortable in the spotlight. Doing all the press.
那就赶快习惯 木已成舟了
Get comfortable, that ship has sailed.
好的 周四上午我会去
Hey, yes. Thursday morning, I’ll be there.
每天都有48名儿童或青少年遭枪击
Every day, 48 children or teens are shot.
这不是全球数据 只是美国境内而已
That’s not across the world, folks, that’s right here in America.
现在邀请布雷迪阵营的代表
We are joined right now by a representative from the Brady Campaign,
新泽西州 爱迪生
埃斯梅·玛朱利安
Esme Manchurian.
是曼尼克瑞安
It’s Manucharian.
马萨诸塞州 新贝德弗德
挨家挨户敲门打电♥话♥?
Knocking on doors, making house calls?
你到这花多长时间
How long did it take you to even get to this place?
时间越长 说明这事越重要
Consider it a sign of how important it is that we get you on board.
为什么
Why?

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!