George told me what happened with Sandford.
你是智障吗
– Mmm. – Are you retarded?
为什么有人把巧克力蛋糕当早餐
Why are you eating a chocolate cake for breakfast?
有没有羞耻心 – 这是松饼
– Have you no shame? – It’s a muffin.
你早餐没吃过松饼吗
You never had a muffin for breakfast?
松饼 有蛋 牛奶 面粉
A muffin, let’s see. Eggs, milk, flour,
糖 可可粉 巧克力
sugar, cocoa powder, chocolate.
听起来就是蛋糕 当然
That sounds exactly like a cake, but of course,
没有文明人会把巧克力蛋糕当早餐
no civilized person would ever eat a chocolate cake for breakfast.
你疯了 – 法兰克林 你听到了吗
You’ve lost your mind. – Franklin, are you getting this?
因为我在对你说话
Cause I’m really talking to you.
棉花糖蛋糕不算蛋糕
Shmallow Cakes aren’t really cakes.
是两片巧克力饼干夹着棉花糖抹酱
They’re marshmallow paste sandwiched between two cookies covered in chocolate.
虽然按照法规 蛋糕是奢侈品 收重税
And while our tax code deems cakes luxury items and hits them harder,
但饼干却是必需品 因而逃过一劫
cookies are obviously necessities, and therefore exempt.
你听懂了吗 – 什么
– Are you getting this? – What?
把棉花糖蛋糕重新定位为饼干
Have Shmallow Cakes re-designated as cookies,
名字里有“蛋糕”是营销手段
argue cake in the name is merely marketing puff.
在法庭上需要证据 找专家证明
You’ll need evidence in court, but get a team of scientists to opine
这商品其实80%是饼干
that they are in fact 80% cookie
完全不是蛋糕
and zero percent cake.
这是你的致胜方法 – 你早就想好了?
That’s how you win. – You knew that all along?
你迟早也会想出来的
You would have got there eventually.
那你干嘛现在告诉我
Then why are you telling me this?
以免你不和我一起走
In case you’re not coming with me.
现在是什么情况
What’s going on?
各位 把你们叫来是要宣布
All right, everyone. I called you here to announce that,
即刻起 我离开科尔联合企业
effective immediately, I am leaving Cole Kravitz
要去彼得森公♥司♥ 当布雷迪团队的首席顾问
and starting work as lead consultant for the Brady Campaign at Peterson Wyatt.
我为在座大家都争取到职位
I’ve secured positions for everyone in this room
沿用现在薪资 不会减薪
without change to your current compensation.
谁要跟我走?
So, who’s with me on this?
我花了一整个小时
I just spent the last hour
收拾你在桑弗德那边捅的娄子
wiping your shit off Bill Sandford’s shoes,
保证你是帮他增加票数的王牌
assuring him that you’re the right lady to broaden his membership!
再差一点点就他妈成功了
We’re inches from a green fucking light!
我就当你不确定了?
So, you’re saying I should put you down as a maybe?
这场仗你赢不了的
You can’t possibly win this!
谁要跟我走
Who’s with me?
我跟你走
I’m with you.
罗斯 拜托 我需要你
Whoa, whoa, Ross, hey, come on, I need you.
她更需要我
She needs me more.
亚历克斯?
Alex?
劳伦?
Lauren?
这他妈什么情况 在演《甜心先生》吗
The fuck is this? Jerry Maguire?
你看《甜心先生》?
You’ve seen Jerry Maguire?
枪让我害怕
Guns frighten me.
斯隆对康纳 还有谁要来
So, Sloane and Co. Versus Connors and who else?
欧哈拉 魏克曼
Mmm. O’Hara, Wickman,
摩尔 上帝小队
Moore, the God Squad.
拉米雷兹
Ramirez,
再问一次 你有几支T9手♥枪♥
how many Tec-9s do you own again?
足够保护我的财产
Enough to defend my property.
还有两支负责激怒左翼份子
Plus two more to piss off the lefties.
了解 珍
All right, Jane,
请联络彼得生公♥司♥的施密特
contact Rodolfo Schmidt at Peterson Wyatt,
总共会过去六个人
and tell him there’s a total of six coming over.
我只有算到五个
I count five.
数学不是你的强项
Mathematician you are not.
谁说我要跟你去
Who said I was coming?
我说的 打给施密特
I did. Call Rodolfo.
如果我想留下呢
What if I’m staying?
拜托 现在不是幽默的时候 珍
Jesus, now is not the time to develop a sense of humor, Jane.
很好 因为我是认真的
That’s good, cause I’m not.
我说真的 你去吧
Seriously, kid, go.
我根本不在乎
I could care less.
你说得对 研究生的事 或许就是在逃避
You were right before. About post-grad. Maybe it is a cop-out.
我在这城市里最棒的公♥司♥
I’m at one of the best firms in the city.
你的名声够好
Your reputation might survive a move
跑到小公♥司♥打了败仗也没关系
to some third-tier outfit to fight a losing battle.
但我不行
Mine won’t.
真的吗
No shit.
我收回我的话
I take it back.
过去这几年 在你身上学到很多 莉兹
I’ve learned a lot from you these last couple years, Liz.
我会想你的
I’ll miss you.
但凌晨三点的电♥话♥?不会想念
The 3:00 a.m. wake-up calls? Not so much.
你显然学到的 比我想得要多
You’ve obviously learned more than you let on.
你刚60秒内展现的野心
You’ve shown more ambition in the last 60 seconds
比过去两年我看到的还多 但你别做梦
than I’ve seen in the prior two years, but you are delusional
别以为离开我 你能活下去
if you think you can survive without me.
如果我们因为这案子杠上
If we butt heads on this,
别以为我会对你仁慈
don’t think I’ll show you any compassion.
记好我说的话
And with that in mind,
现在给你最后考虑机会
I will give you a final opportunity to reconsider.
好啦 我要跟土豪道别了
All right. I’m off to say my goodbye to the money-man.
当这城市把你开肠剖肚
When this town guts you like a trout
搞到你活不下去 就别来找我哭
and chokes you with your own entrails, don’t come sniveling to me.
等一下再谈印尼的事
We’ll come back to the Asian Republic of Indonesia later,
让我觉得困扰的是
but, you see, what troubles me is
你强大的影响力
the amount of influence you had.
我们看到了 华盛顿高级人物的通讯记录
We’ve seen communications from senior figures in Washington
他们都很担心
who feared that you,
你这个游游家
a lobbyist,
在弹指间就毁掉他们的事业
could destroy their careers with a snap of your fingers.
这名声是你挣来的吗 斯隆女士
Is this reputation something you’ve cultivated, Miss Sloane?
依照律师建议 我拒绝回答
Upon the advice of counsel, I must respectfully decline to answer your question,
根据美国宪法第五修正案赋予我的权利
based on my rights under the Fifth Amendment to the United States Constitution.
拥有如此大影响力已经很可怕
You see, it’s bad enough one person having that much influence,
如果失控了
but if they’re out of control,
如果她有问题
if she has a problem,
例如药瘾
an addiction, well,
情况就像现在美国政坛这艘船
it would be like the ship of American politics
让一个醉鬼当船长
is being steered by a drunk.
你现在或曾经有过 药物滥用的问题吗
Do you, or have you ever had, any problems with substance abuse?
依照律师建议 我拒绝回答
Upon the advice of counsel, I must respectfully decline to answer your question,
根据美国宪法第五修正案赋予的权利
based on my rights under the Fifth Amendment to the United States Constitution.
我知道你有睡眠问题
I understand you have difficulty sleeping?
我们传申了医疗记录
We subpoenaed medical records.
你有长♥期♥失眠的问题
You’re a long-time sufferer from chronic insomnia.
你平均一天工作超过16小时
You regularly work over 16 hours a day.
但无法入眠
But you can’t get off to sleep.
是否属实
ls this accurate?
依照律师建议 我不…
Upon the advice of counsel, I respectfully…
我拒绝回答
I must respectfully decline to answer your question,
根据美国宪法第五修正案赋予的权利
based on my rights under the Fifth Amendment of the United States…to…to the Constitution…
随便吧
Whatever.
医生给你开了
You were prescribed
多种镇静安♥眠♥药♥
multiple courses of benzodiazepines,
根据我们一位证人说
but according to the deposition of one of our witnesses,
你一直暗自取药 没有处方
you’ve been procuring, off-prescription,
精神兴奋药物
a course of psycho-stimulants,
目的是为了延长清醒时间
with the aim of keeping you awake a little longer.
是否属实
Is this true?
斯隆女士?
Miss Sloane?
依照律师建议 我拒绝回答
Upon the advice of counsel, I must respectfully decline to answer your question,
根据美国宪法第五修正案赋予的权利
based on my rights under the Fifth Amendment to the Constitution
好的 说回印尼的事
Okay. Getting back to this business of the Asian Republic of Indonesia…
我没有药瘾
I am not a drug addict,
这些问题与该案件无关
and this line of questioning has no revel relevance in this case.
服用药物对我判断力的影响 跟喝了两份咖啡一样
My medication doesn’t affect my judgment any more than a double espresso.
说道致瘾

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!