那样你就不会如此心碎了
I’d have saved you all this terrible grief.
我爱他
I loved him.
我也爱他
I loved him too.
但他死了
But he’s gone.
我得离开这儿
I must leave this house.
我要离开这儿
I will leave this house.
恭喜您 波特小姐
Congratulations, Miss Potter.
您现在是山顶农场的主人了
You are now the proud owner of Hill Top Farm.
谢谢 乔治
Thank you, George.
我相信您在山顶会很愉快的
Well, I’m sure you’ll be very happy at Hill Top.
我小时候在那儿待过一阵
I spent some time there as a child.
是吗 我本来有别的打算 但…
Is that so? I did have other plans for it, but…
但我想我还是会喜欢那里的
I’m sure that I will love it in any case.
好的 如果您还需要其他的协助
Yes. If you need any other assistance or help…
谢谢您 希利斯先生
Thank you very much, Mr Heelis.
日安
Good day.
日安 波特小姐
Good day, Miss Potter.
我不懂的是 碧翠丝
What I don’t understand, Beatrix,
你打算怎么维系这间农场啊
is how you’re going to pay for this farm.
我是位作家 妈妈 有人买♥♥我的作品
I’m a writer, Mother. People buy my work.
我们女儿很出名了 海伦
Our daughter is famous, Helen.
只有你还不知道
You are the only person who doesn’t know it.
我不懂的是
What I don’t understand
你为什么觉得非要离家
is why you find it necessary to leave your home.
这是我必须做的 爸爸
It is not a choice, Father.
碧翠丝 如果我能改变什么…
Beatrix, if I could undo anything…
没什么能改变了
There’s nothing to undo.
这跟你和妈妈无关
This has nothing to do with you or Mother.
我必须走自己的路
I must make my own way.
那好吧
So you must.
那好吧
So you must.
大家都出来
Everybody out.

You see?
我就说谁都猜不到这趟旅程会走向何方
I told you we could not know where our journey would lead.
我们来到了这儿
It has led us here.
这是你的新家了
This is your new home.
不许哭
No tears!
小姐
Miss.
米莉
Millie!
见到你真是太好了
It’s wonderful to see you!
这里真太棒了
Oh, this place is perfect.
米莉
Millie!
你带来了什么
What have you brought?
我觉得还是别带来的好 但是…
I thought it best not to bring this, but then…
我走出门的时候 手里就冒出了这个
it jumped into my hand as I walked out the door.
对不起
I’m sorry.
谢谢你
Thank you.
我现在好些了
It’s getting easier.
-我也是 -那太好了
– It’s getting etasier for me too. – Good
我又开始画画了
I’m painting again.
我脑子里全是故事
My mind’s going mad with the story.
简直要乱套了
I’ve got pigs running amuck up there.
这里真是美啊
Well, it’s this place, isn’t it?
能待在这儿 还有谁愿闷在伦敦
Who’d want to be cooped up in London when they could be up here?
-你能来我太高兴了 -我也高兴
– I’m so glad you came. – Me too.
我最近有幸接待了不少访客
I’ve been so lucky with visitors.
先是我弟弟伯特伦 然后是我妈妈
First, my brother Bertram, then my mother.
这叫有幸 你妈简直是怪物
You think that’s lucky? Your mother is a monster!
没事的 我和我妈妈达成了共识
No, its fine. My mother and I have come to an understanding.
我们一致决定不去理解彼此了
We’ve agreed to not understand each other.
如果有个圆滑的城里人
Look, if some city slicker
想出低价买♥♥块废弃的地
wants to offer me a half-decent price for a derelict property
然后付公道的酬劳给我和我孩子们
and then pay me and my lads good money
把那里夷为平地
to knock the damn place down.
那他爱建什么建什么去呗
Let him build what he likes.
如果我们纵容这些城里的开♥发♥商买♥♥走我们的地
If we allow these city developers to buy up our land,
将来就没有农耕可言了
there’ll be no more farming.
到时毁了这片山水不说
and all you’re left with is a ruined landscape
这个社区也会消失
and no community.
波特小姐
Miss Potter!
希利斯先生
Ah, Mr Heelis.
您找到我了
I see you’ve found me.
我小时候经常来这儿玩 我对您的农场可熟悉了
I played here so often as a child. I know your farm very well.
我在溪流里游泳
I swam in the stream,
跟查尔斯表哥在树林里玩捉迷藏
played hide and seek in the woods with Cousin Charles.
我给您带来了农场的生效契据
I brought you the executed deed for the farm.
终于来了 谢谢 希利斯先生
At last. Thank you very much, Mr Heelis.
-忙着呢 -是啊
– Busy. – Yes.
我请坎农先生留下
Yes, I’ve asked Mr Canon to stay on
让山顶农场继续维持经营
and run Hill Top as a working farm.
我学了好多呢
I’m learning a great deal.
希望这儿买♥♥地的人都能这么…
I wish everyone who bought land up here could be so…
开明
enlightened.
您买♥♥下了农场 还让雇工继续耕种
You’ve bought a farm, you’ve kept the workers on,
利用也保护了这片土地
you’re working the land and you’re preserving this place.
是啊 这让我很开心
Yes. It makes me happy.
坎农先生说毗邻我农场的两座农场也要出♥售♥
Mr Cannon says the two farms adjoining mine are for sale.
我不想这些地被开♥发♥商买♥♥去
I’d hate to see the developers get hold of them.
您了解这两座农场吗
Do you know anything about them?
-早啊 坎农先生 -早 波特小姐
– Morning, Mr Canon. – Miss Potter.
他们长大了
My, they’ve grown!
-挺漂亮的 是吧 -是啊
– Handsome lot, wouldn’t you say? – Yes.
你给他们起名了吗
Have you named them?
我们一般不给牲口起名 波特小姐
We don’t often give them names, Miss Potter.
要不屠宰的时候会不忍♥心
Makes it a bit hard, come slaughtering time.
早啊 波特小姐
Hello, Miss Potter!
早啊 希利斯先生 有什么事吗
Hello yourself, Mr Heelis. To what do I owe this pleasure?
我来转达消息 哈伯德先生病了
I’ve come with a message. Mr Hubbard is ill
今天没法带您去参观隔壁的两个农场了
and will be unable to show you the neighbouring farms today.
天呐 不严重吧
Oh, dear. It’s not serious, I hope?
是慢性病
Chronic illness, I’m afraid.
每月发作几次
Recurs several times a month.
一般都是在前一晚去了酒馆之后
Usually after a night at the Rose And Crown.
我懂了
I see.
哈伯德先生让我带您去看农场
Mr Hubbard wondered if I might show you the properties instead.
我很荣幸能有这么学识渊博的向导
I’d be pleased to have so knowledgeable a guide.
我去拿披肩
I’ll just get my shawl.
这块地很好
Well, it’s prime land.
在这儿盖房♥子会有很大的利润
There’s a lot of profit in building houses on it.
但如果经营农场会更有价值 不是吗
But more value as a working farm, surely?
这话真像湖区的女人呢 波特小姐
Spoken like a true Lakes woman, Miss Potter.
可不是 希利斯先生
Indeed, Mr Heelis.
您知道我还没去过拍卖♥♥会吧
You do realise I’ve never been to an auction.
挺简单的
It’s simple enough.
别喊得太早 坚持自己的底线
Don’t bid too early and stick to your limit.
我知道我的底线是什么 希利斯先生
I know my limit, Mr Heelis.
克雷文磨坊农场
Craven’s Mill Farm,
四十英亩的美景 一千一百镑起价 有人吗
40 acres of splendour. £1,100 anywhere?
一千一百镑
£1,100 I’m bid.
一千一百五十 来吧 先生
£1,150? Come along, gentlemen.
多好的小农场啊 有很多开♥发♥潜能
Splendid little farm, this. Lots of development potential.
一千一百五十镑 一千二百 有人吗
£1,150. £1,200 anywhere?
一千二百镑 一千三百呢
£1,200. £1,300 anywhere?
女士要出价吗 一千三百镑
Bidding, madam? £1,300.
现在是一千三百镑
Seated at £1,300.
一千四百镑
£1,400.
一千五百
£1,500.
一千六百
£1,600.
七百 八百
Seven hundred. Eight hundred.
一千九百
£1,900.

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!