不在这里重置时光圈
to reset the loop tomorrow night…
这座房♥子就会被炸掉
the house gets bombed.
可我们的房♥子
But our house.
别哭
Don’t cry.
佩格林小姐会在别的地方
Miss Peregrine will find you
给你们找一座漂亮的新房♥子
another lovely house, somewhere else.
一旦这个时光圈关闭了 就都结束了
Once this loop closes, that’s it.
我没法回到自己的时代了
I can’t get back to my own time.
你在那边看起来并不是很开心
You didn’t seem very happy there.
我不能就这样走掉 我有家人
I can’t just leave! I have a family!
而且你觉得自己很平凡
And you felt ordinary.
你无法改变任何事情
Like, nothing you do changes anything!
现在你有机会做点可以
Now you have a chance to do something
改变一切的事情
that changes everything!
杰克 我们现在有危险
Jake, we’re in danger.
而你是唯一能看见虚怪的人
And you’re the only one who can see the Hollows.
是 我是能看到 但我不是我爷爷
Yeah, see them, sure. But I’m not my grandpa!
我不是他 我不会战斗
I’m not, and I can’t fight.
我不会杀人
I can’t kill somebody.
我会留下来只有一个原因
There’s only one reason that I’d stay here…
拜托
Please.
离开吧
Just go.
杰克 你在这里
Jake? Jakey, there you are.
感谢上帝
Thank God!
当我听到他们找到一具尸体时我吓坏了
When I heard they found a body, I freaked.
这附近有流浪狗吗
Are there stray dogs around here?
你在说什么
What you talking about?
就好像…
It’s like…
发现了一只受伤动物的时候
when they find an injured animal,
它们会从最柔软的地方下口
they go for the soft parts first.
同样的事情发生在我父亲身上
Same thing happened to my father.
警♥察♥快来了
The police are on their way.
爸爸 我得走了
Look, Dad. I’ve gotta go.
什么 不 你不能走 杰克
What? No. You don’t, Jake.
如果这不是意外事故的话
If this wasn’t an accident,
那现在岛上就有个疯子
there’s a lunatic on the island.
我这辈子都在跟这岛上的每一个人打交道
I’ve known everyone on this island my whole life.
除了你和他
Except you, and him.
他在酒馆里坐了一下午了
And he’s been in the pub all afternoon.
我也是 我在睡觉
So have I. I was sleeping.
那位盲人朋友呢
What about the blind fellow?
我猜他看不见
I assumed he was blind.
那位戴墨镜的先生
Gentleman with the dark glasses…
跟我搭一班渡轮而来
arrived on the same ferry as me?
我老是看到他在附近转悠
I kept seeing him around.
杰克
Jake!
杰克
Jake!
杰克 等等
Jake! Wait!
你儿子还好吗
Is your son all right?
不好
No.
他有心理健康问题
He has mental health issues.
我走不动了
I can’t go.
让我去吧 我经常会跑个五公里
Let me. I run 5-Ks all the time.
有人吗
Hello?
有人吗
Hello?
是你吗 年轻人
Is that you, young man?
你过来了
You came through…
你是异能者吗
You’re peculiar?
是的
Oh, yes.
我非常感激你
And I’m extremely grateful to you.
最近很难找到时光圈了
Terribly hard to find loops these days.
所以你从沙滩那儿一路跟过来是有目的的
So, you followed me from the beach on purpose?
不是的
Oh, no.
我跟踪你很久了
I’ve been following you much further than that.
戈兰医生
Doctor Golan?
有的时候
Sometimes.
我觉得时机成熟
When it suits me.
我掌握异能的水平
The breadth of my peculiarity…
完全局限于我的想像力
is purely limited by my imagination.
我唯一无法改变的东西
The only thing I can’t change…
就是我的眼睛
is my eyes.
巴伦先生 你好吗
Mr. Barron. How do you do?
我在你爷爷家见过你
I saw you at your grandfather’s.
我原本希望能从
I was hoping to get
他那里得到佩格林小姐的地址
Miss Peregrine’s address from him.
但是 我的旅伴
But, alas, my traveling companion
在我之前找到了他
got to him before I did.
你也知道…
As you know…
一只饥饿的虚怪是无法阻挡的
there’s just no stopping a hungry Hollowgast!
说起我的旅伴
Speaking of my traveling companion…
他马上就到
he’s coming.
相信我
Believe me when I say to you…
等他来了 你是不会想
you don’t want to be here…
留在这里的
when he arrives.
那我们走吧
So, let’s be on our way.
请吧
Shall we?
抱歉
Excuse me.
等等我
Wait for me.
我可不能忘了我们的日历
I mustn’t forget our calendar.
劳驾你到客厅把它拿来好吗
Could you fetch it from the parlor
艾沃赛特女士
please, Miss Avocet?
去帮帮其他人
Go and help the others.
佩格林小姐 终于见到你了
Miss Peregrine, what a pleasure
不胜荣幸
to meet you at last!
我们能进来吗
May we come in?
孩子们
Children!
请你们移步到楼下来 好吗
Would you make your way down the stairs, please?
在这座房♥子里由我发号♥施令 巴伦先生
I give the orders in this house, Mr. Barron.
现在不是了
Not today.
你应该清楚杰克已经没用了
You should know that Jake has served his purpose.
如果你在乎他的小命 我建议
If you value his life, I suggest
每个人都照我说的去做
everyone does as they’re told.
-孩子们 -安静
– Children! – Shush!
没有人可以对我的孩子们下令
No one tells my children what to do!
孩子们
Children…
请下来
come down here, please.
佩格林小姐
Miss Peregrine…
我记得我说过让你安静
I thought I told you to be quiet.
孩子们
Children…
为了杰克的安危
for Jake’s safety…
我们要按照巴伦先生的要求去做
we’re going to do what Mr. Barron asks.
他希望带我一起回到
He wishes to take me with him
他在黑池的集结地
to his rendezvous in Blackpool.
因此 为了他的安全
So, for his protection…
他想让我化成鸟的形态
he’d like me to assume bird form,
最好关进笼子里
preferably caged.
他想让你们进到一间能上锁的房♥间里去
He’d like you to make your way into a lockable room,
比如说客厅
such as the parlor…
他不会放了杰克
as he won’t release Jake if he fears
他担心一旦失去了筹码
an attack could be mounted upon him…
自己就会遭受攻击
once he loses his leverage.
我说的对吗 巴伦先生
Correct, Mr. Barron?
你要牺牲自己和大家的生命
You’re sacrificing yourself and all of us…
去救杰克
for Jake?
巴伦先生是和一只虚怪一起来的 伊诺克
Mr. Barron travels with a Hollow, Enoch.
一旦它到了这里 我们都会死
Once it arrives here, we’re all dead.
伊诺克 只有杰克能看到它们
Enoch. Only Jake can see them.
她是说他是我们唯一的希望
She means he’s our only hope.
能照顾你们
It’s been my privilege…
是我的荣幸
to care for you all.

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!