喂 我是亚伯
Hello, this is Abe.
大家都好吗
How is everyone?
给你多加了棉花糖 杰克
Yours has extra marshmallows, Jake.
米勒德 穿上睡衣
Millard, put some pajamas on.
这里太热了
It’s too hot in here.
别抱怨了
Stop moaning.
请让让
Excuse me.
我爷爷跟我讲过
My grandpa told me about this.
贺拉斯能投影他的梦 对吧
Horace projects his dreams, right?
他以前总听收音机
He used to listen to the radio.
把内容倒背如流了 也就没意思了
Gets tedious when you know every word off by heart.
真不错 我要了
Splendid. I’ll take it.
他的梦大多都是关于衣服的
He dreams about clothes mostly.
很高兴认识你
Delighted to meet you.
顺便说句 衣服不错
Super shirt, by the way.
这是他什么时候梦到的
When did he dream this?
昨晚
Last night.
他的梦有时能够预言
Some of his dreams are prophetic.
但是 大多都会梦到衣服
But, mostly they’re about clothes.
预言是指 能看到未来吗
Prophetic as in, he can see into the future?
时鸟 她是谁
An Ymbryne. Who is she?
佩格林小姐 你认识她吗
Miss Peregrine, do you know her?
别傻了
Don’t be silly.
贺拉斯肯定只是做了个噩梦 没什么
Horace must have just had a bad dream. That’s all.
就这样吧 谢谢你 贺拉斯
That’s quite enough of that. Thank you, Horace.
我想我该走了
I should probably get going.
要是愿意 你可以在这里过夜
You could stay the night, if you wanted to.
不然还得摸黑走夜路回去
Rather than walk home alone in the dark.
但是岛上很安全的 不是吗
But the island is very safe, isn’t it?
当然了
Of course!
我只是说路上有些崎岖
I only meant the path is dreadfully bumpy.
他可能会摔跤
Jake could trip.
不如你送他走小路
Perhaps you could show him the shortcuts.
这样他就不用摔跤了
Should he ever need to avoid bumps.
至少留下来看完重置吧 杰克
Won’t you at least stay to see the reset, Jake?
真的特别壮观
It’s really quite spectacular.
-就是 -留下嘛 杰克
– Yeah! – Stay, Jake!
快来 杰克
Come on, Jake!
*小兔子快跑 小兔子快跑*
*Run, rabbit, run, rabbit*
*跑跑跑*
*Run, run, run*
*别让农夫拍手叫好好好好*
*Don’t give the farmer his fun, fun, fun*
*没有兔子派 他也过得很愉快*
*He’ll get by without his rabbit pie*
*所以小兔子快跑 小兔子快跑跑跑*
*So run, rabbit, run, rabbit, run, run, run*
*小兔子快跑 小兔子快跑*
*Run, rabbit, run, rabbit*
*砰砰砰 那是农夫的枪声*
*Bang, bang, bang, bang goes the farmer’s gun*
*别让农夫拍手叫好好好好*
*Don’t give the farmer his fun, fun, fun*
*没有兔子派 他也过得很愉快*
*He’ll get by without his rabbit pie*
太令人惊叹了
That was fantastic.
什么声音
What was that?
是我的手♥机♥
It was my phone.
在时光圈里一直没信♥号♥♥ 现在有了…
It’s been dead the whole time in the loop. I guess now…
手♥机♥
Your phone?
对 就像电♥话♥
Yeah. Like a telephone.
你可以打给别人
You can call people…
发送文字信息
send written messages.
等等 有个好功能
Wait, you’ll love this.
你可以拿它拍照
You can take a picture.
按那个 那里 对
Press that, there. Yeah.
你看
See?
怎么了
What’s wrong?
只是想到有一天你会长大
It’s just funny to think that one day, you’ll grow up.
就像亚伯一样
Like Abe did.
结婚生子
Get married, have children.
甚至有了孙辈
Grandchildren.
你可能还会给他们看这张照片
You might even show them this photograph.
而我还在这里
And I’ll still be here.
你难道不能离开这里吗
Couldn’t you leave some day?
如果你想的话 能不能活在当下
And live in the present, if you wanted to?

No.
在你的世界里 过不了几分钟
More than a few minutes in your time
我落下的那些年月就会补上
and the years would catch up.
你会变老
You would age?
我想它是贺拉斯梦里的那只时鸟
I think it’s the Ymbryne from Horace’s dream.
你确定这不是普通的鸟吗
Are you sure it’s not just a bird?
我不知道 它难道不会变身吗
I don’t know, wouldn’t it change?
不能 受了伤就变不了
She can’t. Not if she’s hurt.
我得把她带回家 你走吧
I need to take her inside. You should go.
求你别说话了
Please don’t say anything else.
我讨厌分别
I hate goodbyes.
我明天会回来的
I’ll come back tomorrow.
不用急 我永远都在这里
There’s no hurry. I’ll be here forever.
我在这个破岛到处找你
I’ve been all over this damn island.
你跑哪儿去了
Where the hell were you?
我正在往回走
Um, I was just on my way back.
对不起 我没注意时间
I’m sorry. I lost track of time.
我跟虫仔和污迪玩得太开心了
I was having a blast with Worm and Dirty D.
污迪
Dirty D?
好吧
You know what?
这样很棒 很健康
This is good. This is healthy.
你交了奇怪的朋友
You’re making weird friends…
做了青少年该做的事情
and doing teenage stuff.
我觉得这很正常
I think this is normal.
我想戈兰医生也会赞成的
I’m sure Doctor Golan will approve.
你们俩美♥国♥佬♥
Hey, you. American!
过来
Get over here.
看 他们也在
Oh, look. There they are.
污迪和虫仔
There’s D-Bag and Worm Man.
是你们干的吗
Did you do this?
什么 不是
What? No.
当然不是
Of course not.
不是我们干的
It wasn’t us.
先生 我不知道这里发生了什么
Listen, sir. I don’t know what happened here.
但是我儿子和他朋友一整天都在一起
But my son and his friends have been together all day.
杰克绝不会做这种事情
Jake would never do anything like this.
胡说 我们今天根本没见过他
Bollocks! We haven’t seen him!
你昨天是花钱请我们
You paid us yesterday.
我们怎么会免费跟他玩
Why would we hang out with him today for free?
杰克 你到底有没有和他们在一起
Jake? Were you with them or not?
没有 对不起
No. I’m sorry.
但你不会真以为我能做出这种事吧
But you don’t seriously think I could do this?
先生 我们先走了
I think we’re done here, sir.
你能给我捎个信吗
Can you pass on a message for me?
请你告诉戈兰医生
Can you tell Doctor Golan…
要不是她怂恿这次荒谬的旅行
that if she hadn’t encouraged this cockamamie trip…
也许我儿子就不会
maybe my son wouldn’t be
整天在一个废弃房♥子里待着
moping around all day in a derelict house…
待到整个人都神经崩溃了
having a goddamn breakdown!
人呢
Hello?
爸爸 我没有
Dad, I’m not.
我很好
I’m fine.
不 你不好
No. You’re not.
你一点都不好 杰克
You’re not fine, Jake.
我们就不应该来这里
Coming here was a terrible, terrible idea.
对不起我撒谎了 我只是想…
Look, I’m sorry I lied. I just wanted…
把你的闹钟设到早上8点
Just set your alarm for 8:00 a.m.
我想早点到海滩
I wanna get to the beach early.
然后就一起
The rest of the time we’re stuck
待在这个破岛上
on this craphole island…
一刻也不分开
we’re sticking together.
你要去哪里
Where are you going?

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!