只要她能谈妥就不会
Not if she can talk her way out of it.
你能帮帮我吗
Would you help me with something?
一般是伊诺克帮我 但是…
Enoch usually does it, but like I said,
他现在躲起来生闷气了
he’s off sulking somewhere.
是因为我吗
Is that because of me?
他的独占欲很强
He’s possessive.
需要我帮你什么呢
So, what did you need help with?
我的一项日常杂务
One of my daily chores.
把松鼠宝宝送回树上
Put the baby squirrel back in the tree.
什么松鼠宝宝
What baby squirrel?
每天都会这样吗
That happens every day?
就像时钟一样准
Like clockwork.
你可以把绳子绕到我的腰上吗
Now, would you mind tying that rope around my waist?

Uh, yeah.
好的 答应我要牢牢抓紧
Right. Promise to hold on tight.
我差点搞砸了
I nearly messed that up.
亚伯第一次也是
Abe did, too, the first time.
以前这是他的工作
This used to be his job.
埃玛 我得告诉你一件事
Emma, I need to tell you something.
他去世了
He’s dead.
我知道
I know.
佩格林小姐猜到了 她总是能猜对
Miss Peregrine guessed, and she’s always right.
没关系
It’s okay.
很早之前我就跟他道过别了
I said goodbye to him a long time ago.
你们曾经很亲密吗
Were you close?
我以为我们很亲密
I thought we were.
有那么一阵子
For a while.
大概是我误会了
But I suppose not.
请问 他也像你们一样吗
Can I ask, was he like you?
他跟你一样 杰克
He was like you, Jake.
我得去换衣服 快吃晚餐了
I need to go and change for supper.
你会和我们一起吃晚餐吗
Will you be dining with us?
我不能待太晚
I can’t stay out late.
五点半吃晚餐
Supper’s at 5:30.
那还真早
Uh… That is pretty early.
我们年龄不一
The fact we’re not all eight years old
佩格林小姐也很是为难
seems to have eluded Miss Peregrine.
你可以穿亚伯的衣服
You can borrow some of Abe’s clothes.
他的房♥间在阁楼上
His room’s in the attic.
杰克
Jake!
来正式和伊诺克认识一下吧
Come and meet Enoch properly.
你肯定觉得自己格格不入吧
You must feel pretty out of place.
别担心
Don’t worry.
我习惯了
I’m used to it.
不 我没有担心
No. I wasn’t worried.
不过同为男人 给你一条忠告
Some advice for you though, man to man.
如果你只是因为喜欢埃玛就想留下
If you’re thinking of staying just because you like Emma…
别费劲了
don’t bother.
告诉你 几十年前她就发誓远离爱情了
You see, she swore off romance decades ago…
因为一次爱情让她心碎了
when she got her heart broken.
而且她永远不会改变心意 所以…
And she’s never gonna change her mind. So…
伊诺克 我没有
Enoch, I wasn’t…
你这是在干什么
What are you doing?
他很厉害吧
Isn’t he amazing?
你做了什么
What did you do?
这个吗
This?
杰克 好玩的部分还没到呢
Jake, this isn’t even the fun part.
想知道好玩的部分是什么吗
Do you want to see the fun part?
他们就像木偶
They’re like puppets.
我说什么他们就做什么
Just do anything I tell them.
用人更好玩呢
It’s even more fun with people.
你真该看看以前
You should have seen some of
他们在我父母葬礼上的表现
the epic battles they used to have…
堪称史诗般的战斗
at my parents’ funeral parlor.
你还需要领带
You’ll need a necktie.
我爷爷这些年远游都干什么了
So what did my grandpa do when he was traveling?
拜访其他时光圈
Visited other loops.
真的吗 去做什么
Really? To do what?
杰克 有些问题
Jake, there’s some questions
我不能回答 好吗
that I can’t answer, all right?
所以为了我好 请你…
So, it would be a lot easier for me if you just…
别再问了
stopped asking them.
你干什么呀
Hey! What are you doing?
米勒德
Millard.
去穿上衣服
Go and put some clothes on.
有礼貌的人是不会裸体上餐桌的
Polite persons do not take their supper in the nude.
好啦知道啦
All right. All right.
你可以坐这里 杰克
You can sit here, Jake.
快看伊诺克
Look at Enoch.
他吃醋了
He’s jealous.
我为什么要吃醋
Why would I be jealous?
奥利芙就是嫁给他 我也无所谓
Olive can go marry Jake, for all I care.
别这么小气 伊诺克 她也不想嫁
Don’t be mean, Enoch. She doesn’t want to.
她只是因为来了客人很开心
She’s just excited to have a visitor.
没有人要结婚
Nobody is marrying anybody.
趁饭还没凉赶紧吃吧
Now, eat up your food before it gets cold.

Hugh!
你的网呢
Where’s your net?
休 你不能再这样了 休
Hugh! You have to stop doing this, Hugh.
快走开
Go away!
你肯定觉得很奇怪吧 杰克
Must be very strange for you, Jake.
见到了你祖父的朋友们
Meeting your grandfather’s friends.
穿越到了另一个世纪
Visiting another century.
你们的世界里有飞船吗 杰克
Are there spaceships in your time, Jake?
像飞侠哥顿故事里写的那样
Like the Flash Gordon books.
好了 奥利芙
Now, now, Olive.
我不是说过吗 不要乱提问
What did I say about asking questions?
我们不探讨未来
We don’t discuss the future here.
我们只享受过去的开心生活
We enjoy living in the good old here and now.
克莱儿 你怎么不吃
Claire, why aren’t you eating?
因为杰克在 她不好意思
She’s embarrassed in front of Jake.
不用 请随意
Don’t be. Please.
杰克 你有什么特殊能力
So, Jake, what’s your peculiarity?
我没有特殊能力
Oh, I’m not peculiar.
正因如此 朋友们
And that, my friends,
他不会留下
is why he will not be staying with us…
我们怎么劝他都没用
no matter how hard we try to persuade him.
我们说过这个问题了 杰克只是来做客
We’ve spoken about this. Jake is just visiting.
也许他想留下呢
He might want to stay.
你想留下对不对 杰克
Don’t you want to stay, Jake?
你是说今晚 还是
Tonight? Or…
永远 你应该永远和我们在一起
Forever. You should stay forever.
他又不是不能走 为什么还要留下
Why would he, if he doesn’t have to?
他可以活在外面的世界 慢慢变老
He can live out there, grow older…
不像我们 他能拥有幸福的一生
have a good time instead.
他会离开的 像他祖父一样
He’ll leave, just like his grandfather did.
埃玛
Emma!
抱歉
Excuse me.
她要去哪里
Where’s she going?
你有点过分了 伊诺克
That wasn’t nice, Enoch.
你很清楚亚伯当初为什么离开
You know perfectly well why Abe left us.
他去参军
To join the army.
遇到了一位小姐 吃了结婚蛋糕
And then he met a lady, and had a nice wedding cake…
生了个可爱的孩子
and a lovely little baby.
孩子们
Children.
我知道你们都想认识新朋友
I know you’d all like a new friend…
但我想杰克在佛罗里达也有朋友
but I’m sure Jake has plenty of his own back in Florida.
我先去接电♥话♥
I think you should all get ready
大家准备进入电影时间吧
for movie time while I answer that.
你以前都让我们等你回来的
But you always let us stay for it.

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!