米勒德
Millard?
是的
Yeah.
你没穿衣服吗
Are you naked?
是的
Yeah.
我不明白…
I don’t…
1943年一颗炸♥弹♥落到这里
A bomb dropped on you in 1943.
现在是1943年
It is 1943.
1943年9月3日
September the 3rd, 1943.
每一天都是
All day, every day.
这是我们的时光圈
It’s our loop.
你们很准时
Right on time.
佩格林小姐 很高兴见到你
Miss Peregrine. Delighted to meet you.
我希望酒馆老板和警♥察♥
I do hope I’m not going to have the pub landlord
不要再来敲我家门
knocking on my door with the police again.
这个月我已经被迫杀他们两次
I’ve had to kill them twice this month.
真够麻烦的
It’s been terribly inconvenient.
米勒德摔了一些东西 就这些
Millard broke a few things. That’s all.
还有奥利芙大概放了一小把火
And Olive may have started a tiny fire.
可他们当时要伤害杰克
But they were going to hurt Jake.
瞧瞧你
Look at you.
上一次亲爱的亚伯寄给我的照片里
The last time dear Abe sent me a photograph…
你还是个小不点
you were just a tiny tot.
别傻站着 进来吧
Don’t just stand there. Come in.
茶要凉了
Your tea’s getting cold.
你怎么知道我在酒馆的
How did you know about the pub?
你大概有99斤重 对吧
You weigh approximately 109 pounds, correct?
我不…
I don’t…
布朗温和双胞胎在你跑走后6分钟回来
Bronwyn and the twins returned 6 minutes after you ran away.
我还是没听懂
I think I’m missing something.
更何况
And quite apart from the fact
你觉得酒馆很安全
that the perceived safety of the pub…
所以最有可能往那里逃
makes it the most likely place to which you would flee…
你跑到那儿要十八分钟
it would take you 18 minutes to run there.
埃玛和米勒德驾着马车
Emma and Millard would have been moments behind…
紧随其后
on the horse and trap,
以13公里时速前进
traveling at 8.2 miles per hour.
考虑到在酒馆制♥造♥混乱的时间
Factoring in some sort of kerfuffle at the pub…
以及返回时因多了你的重量所费的时间
and the return journey with your added weight…
你们会在4点13分到达这里
you would arrive here at 13 minutes past 4.
那么 你的茶里要加糖吗
Now, then, do you take sugar?
可以了 谢谢你 奥利芙
That’ll do. Thank you, Olive.
没人喜欢煮过头的茶水
Nobody enjoys over-boiled tea.
我帮你拿吧 伊诺克
Let me help you with those, Enoch.
不必了 不想耽误你的茶话会
Don’t bother. Wouldn’t want to interrupt your tea party.
节哀顺变 杰克
I’m so sorry for your loss, Jake.
你都知道了
You know, then.
我知道如果亚伯还活着
I know if Abe were alive,
他会提前告诉我你要来
he would have told me you were coming.
我们去外面喝吧
Shall we take our tea outside?
谢谢
Thank you.
他去世前 让我来找你
Before he died, he told me to find you.
他想让我知道一些事
There was something he wanted me to know.
他说你能解释一切
He said you could explain everything.
没错
That’s absolutely true.
我无法解释的事情很少
There are very few things I can’t explain.
我们通常被称作
We’re what’s known, in common parlance,
“异能者”
as “Peculiar.”
迟了51秒 菲奥娜
51 seconds late, Fiona.
对不起 佩格林小姐
Sorry, Miss Peregrine.
晚饭您需要多少胡萝卜
How many carrots do you need for supper?
一根就行了
Just one will do.
就像我刚才说的 有些人是异能者
As I was saying, some people are peculiar.
这是一种家族遗传的隐性基因
It’s a recessive gene carried down through families.
有时候很多代传承下来
Yet, many generations can pass
却没有一个异能者出现
without a peculiar child being born.
这么多年异能者一直饱受迫♥害♥
And alas, peculiars have been persecuted through the ages.
因此 我们在这样的地方生活
Hence, we live in places like this.
在威尔士吗
In Wales?
任何地方都可以 只要选对了日子
Anywhere will do if you pick the right day.
可以了 菲奥娜
That’s fine now, Fiona.
我是被称作时鸟的异能者
You see, I’m a type of peculiar called an Ymbryne.
意思就是我可以…
That means I can…
你可以变成鸟
Yeah, you turn into a bird.
没错
I do. Yes.
但这个能力没什么用
But that’s not very useful.
时鸟最主要的技能是控制时间
An Ymbryne’s main skill is the manipulation of time.
我们会选择安全的地方 选安全的一天
We choose a safe place, a safe day…
创造一个时光圈
and create a loop.
什么意思
What do you mean?
一个时光圈能持续24小时
A loop preserves the last 24 hours.
重置一次 就能在里面多生活一天
Reset the loop, and the day is yours to live in again.
每天都重置
Reset it daily…
就能永远待在里面了
and you can stay there forever.
与世隔绝 绝对安全
Entirely safe from the outside world.
刚刚好 布朗温 好孩子
Right on time, Bronwyn. Good girl.
这就是为什么我们时鸟
And that’s why we Ymbrynes
总是负责照顾孩子们
are charged with the care of the young.
而且异大家都不会变老
And no one ever gets older.
这样对大家都好
It’s best for everyone this way.
我向你保证
I assure you.
每一任时鸟都承诺
Every Ymbryne commits herself…
要创造并维护这样的地方
to the creation and upkeep of a place like this.
给异能者孩子一个家
A home for peculiar children.
你想捣乱吗
You wanna muck around?
你的蜜蜂
Your bees.
接着
Get it!
你见过双胞胎了
You met the twins.
这是克莱儿
This is Claire.
米勒德 传球 我们要一起踢
Millard, pass the ball. We’re playing together.
米勒德你见过了
Millard you met.
快
Ugh. Come on!
那是休
And that’s Hugh.
不许耍赖 休
Stop cheating, Hugh.
米勒德 你又犯规了
Millard, that’s a foul again.
我没有 里夫
No, it wasn’t. Ref?
如果你俩一定要边踢边吵
If you two can’t play soccer without squabbling…
我宁愿你们别玩了
I do wish you wouldn’t play at all.
你以为裁判是干什么的
Do you know what a referee is?
下午好 我是贺拉斯
Good afternoon. I’m Horace.
很高兴认识你
Delighted to meet you.
当心
Careful!
这里极度需要新鲜血液
We sorely need some new blood here.
顺便说句 衣服不错
Super shirt, by the way.
谢谢
Thanks.
再加把劲儿
Try harder.
埃玛你已经认识了
You know Emma, of course.
我想介绍的差不多了
And I think that’s everyone.
布朗温不是有个哥哥吗
Didn’t Bronwyn have a brother?
对 维克多在楼上
Yes. Victor’s upstairs.
等等 伊诺克和奥利芙去哪儿了
Wait, where did Enoch and Olive go?
天知道
Heaven knows.
自从我们去救杰克 他就在生闷气
Enoch’s been off sulking ever since we went out to get Jake.
佩格林小姐 门口来了个警♥察♥
Miss Peregrine, there’s a policeman at the door.
他说是关于酒馆的事
He says it’s about the pub!
回头跟你算账 埃玛
We’ll discuss this later, Emma.
不是他们的错
It wasn’t their fault.
老实说 他们只是想帮忙
Honestly, they were just trying to help.
谢谢
Thanks.
你没我想得那么怂
You’re not as wet as I thought.
她不会真的杀人 对吗
She’s not really gonna kill anyone, is she?