有人吗
Hello?
有人在吗
Anybody home?
你们知道酒店经理在哪里吗
Any idea where I’d find the manager of this place?
正是在下 抱歉让你久等了
That’s me. Sorry to keep you.
我刚推奥吉叔叔上厕所去了
Just helping Uncle Oggie to the loo.
我叫凯夫 楼上有房♥间
I’m Kev. There’s room upstairs.
好极了
Oh, great.
我去去就回
I’ll be back in a bit.
好的
Okay.
凯夫去给我们准备套房♥了
Kev’s just getting our suite ready.
等房♥间准备好之前
Um, while we’re waiting…
我们可以去海滩上看看
I thought maybe we could go check out the beach.
之前不是说去儿童之家吗
I thought we would go to the children’s home.
鸟是在海滩边筑巢吗
Is the beach where the birds nest?
我觉得我们可以快速去看一下
I thought we could just check it out real quick.
我可以自己去儿童之家
I could go to the home by myself.
这样你就可以慢慢享受看鸟的时光了
Then, you can really take your time and enjoy it.
拜托 杰克 你妈肯定不让
Come on, Jakey. You know your mom would freak.
要是我找人带我一起去呢
What if we can find someone to take me?
伙计们
Hey, dudes.
-爸 别 -嘘 我来搞定
– Dad. Don’t. – Shh! I got this.
我想问问你们谁有兴趣
I was just wondering if any of you guys…
帮忙给我儿子带带路
might be interested in taking my son here
他想去岛的另一边
to the other side of the island.
你们叫什么
So, what are your names?
我是虫仔 这是说唱歌♥手污迪
I’m Worm. This is MC Dirty D.
说唱歌♥手污大佬
MC Dirty Bizniz.
你不是改了名字吗
I thought you changed it.
没有
No.
不 你改了 记得吗
No, you did, remember?
露丝说”污大佬”
When Ruth said “MC Dirty Bizniz”
听起来像是拉裤子里了
made it sound like you cacked your trousers.
但是她说”污迪”听起来就像
Yeah, but she said “Dirty D” Sounded like
有个人卫生问题
a personal hygiene problem.
等等 这些是外号♥还是…
Wait. Are these, like, nicknames, or…
艺名 我们是威尔士最屌♥的说唱歌♥手
Stage names. We’re the sickest rappers in Wales.
来 虫子 给美♥国♥佬♥秀一个
Go on, Worm. Show this Yank how it’s done.
什么 现在吗
What? Now?
*我总在神父洞里烂醉如泥*
*I like to get wrecked down the Priest Hole*
*你♥爸♥来这里是因为他一贫如洗*
*Your dad’s always here ’cause he’s on the dole*
*我们的韵律 紧凑而随意*
*Our rhymes are tight yet I make it look easy*
*我们的节拍 让人啧啧称奇*
*Our beats are hot like chicken jalfrezi*
好吧 挺好的
Oh, yeah, no. It’s good.
我们抄近路吧 迪
Should we take the shortcut, D?
这样节省时间 听我的
We’ll get there quicker. Take it from me.
从什么下去吗
What, down here?
是的
Yeah.
走吧
Go.
这边吗
This way?
怎么回事…
What the…
这真的是去儿童之家的路吗
Is this even the way to the children’s home?
直走穿过树林
Right through those trees.
没必要计较已经脏了的鞋 小子
No use crying over a lost shoe, boy-o.
儿童之家 到底发生了什么
The children’s home. What happened to it?
德国人的一场空袭 炸♥弹♥落在了屋顶
A German air raid. Bomb fell right on the roof.
1943年9月3日
September the 3rd, 1943.
后来他们去了哪里
Where did they go after?
校长和孩子们
The headmistress and the children.
没有幸存者 可怜的小家伙们
Not one survivor. Poor little buggers.
他们确实很可爱
And they were lovely, too.
为什么他没告诉我们 他们全死了
Why didn’t he tell us that they all died?
他离开去参军 三个月后
He leaves to join the army, and 3 months later,
所有他认识的人都死了
everyone he knows gets killed?
即使是你爷爷也不会当作睡前故事讲给你
Not even Grandpa could turn that into a bedtime story.
难怪他总是不愿与儿子亲近
Well, no wonder he was scared of being a dad…
害怕与人深交
being close to anyone.
听着
Listen.
你得和人好好聊聊 儿子
You need to talk about all this with someone, buddy.
我们应该打给戈兰医生
We should call Dr. Golan.
看来今天是个好日子
Certainly some enjoyment today.
你同意我今天
Er, do you mind if I go hang out
和那些小伙伴出去吗
with those other kids today?
他们邀请我的
They asked.
是吗 那太好了
Yeah? That’s awesome.
亚伯
Abe?
不
No!
你是埃玛
You’re Emma!
还有双胞胎
And the twins.
奥利芙
And Olive.
布朗温
And Bronwyn.
他是米勒德
And he’s Millard.
不 你们死了
No, you’re dead.
你们全死了
All of you, you’re all dead.
他虽然能隐 但他还是死了
He’s invisible, but he’s still dead.
我们没死
None of us are dead.
我的天哪 是不是我死了
Oh, my God. Am I dead?
没有
No.
在楼里的时候
You called me Abe.
你叫我亚伯 为什么
In the house. Why?
你看起来像他
You looked like him.
只是乍一看而已
Just for a moment,
后来你就开始尖叫
before you started screaming…
冲了出去 还把自己撞晕了
running away, and concussing yourself.
等等 发生了什么
Wait. What’s happening?
我们要等到海岸没人的时候
We’re waiting until the coast is clear…
回到时光圈
before we go into the loop.
永远不知道有谁会看到
You never know who might be watching.
等等 要回到哪里
Wait. Before we go into what?
拜托 杰克
Please, Jake.
佩格林小姐在等着 她在渡口看到你了
Miss Peregrine’s waiting. She saw you on the ferry.
她叫我们来接你
She sent us to get you.
你这是要去哪里
Where do you think you’re going?
回我的房♥间
To my room.
我是这儿的住客
I’m a guest here.
你觉得这里像旅馆吗
Does this look like a hotel to you?
是啊
Yeah.
我有钥匙
No. I’ve got a key.
你去问老板 他会告诉你
Talk to the manager. He’ll tell you.
我就是老板 小子
I’m the manager, boy.
他是美国人 也许他是当兵的
He’s American. Maybe he’s army?
胡说
Bollocks.
听他这口音 真可怕
Listen to his accent. It’s terrible.
他是间谍
He’s a spy.
什么
What?
我不是 我只是游客
No, I’m not. I’m a tourist.
不如我们用老方法
I say we should get the truth out of him
逼他开口
the old-fashioned way.
趴下
Get down!
快来
Come on!
杰克 上来
Jake, get on!
快点 上来 小子
Come on! Get on, boy!
你们居然是真的 全是真的
I can’t believe you’re real. You’re all real!
我们一直想告诉你
We have been trying to tell you.
不过我也有特殊能力
But I’m special, too.
什么
What?
在酒馆的时候 奥利芙 你看到了
In the pub. Olive, you saw.
是吧 那些瓶瓶罐罐都凭空飞来飞去
Right? Everything was flying and breaking.
是我♥干♥的
And that was me!
是我用意念控制的
I was doing it with my mind.
不 是我做的
No, that was me.