再见 我的孩子们
Goodbye, my children.
现在 放了他
Now let him go.
答应我一件事 杰克
Promise me one thing, Jake.
答应我你会尽力照顾他们所有人
That you will try to look after them all.
我答应你
I promise.
天快黑了
It’s getting dark.
你们甚至连它们的影子都看不到
You won’t even be able to see their shadows.
我们必须留在室内
We have to stay inside.
只有在室内我们才有希望
It’s the only place we stand a chance.
他说得对 谁知道
He’s quite right. Now, where does
佩格林小姐把武器放在哪儿了
Miss Peregrine keep her weapon?
在那里 我们走
In there. Let’s go.
好了 孩子们
Now, all right, children.
确认所有房♥门都锁上了
Make sure all the doors are locked,
所有窗户都闩上了
and the windows are latched.
所有入口都必须封死了 快
Everything must be sealed up tight. Now quickly.
快 行动
Quickly! Go!

Here.
杰克 我想今晚最好由你来接电♥话♥
Jake, I think tonight, you better answer that.

Okay.
你好
Hello?
你好 我是亚伯
Hello, this is Abe.
你是哪位
Who’s that?
你还不认识我 我是杰克
You don’t know me yet. I’m Jake.
你是新来的 欢迎来到大家庭 杰克
Ah, you’re new. Welcome to the family, Jake.
我不能长聊
Now, I can’t talk long…
请转告佩格林小姐
so just tell Miss Peregrine…
我在空军基地 我过得很好
I’m at the air base, and I’m fine.
我只想说我很想你
I just wanted to say that I miss you…
还有如果我让你失望了
and if I disappointed you…
对不起
I’m sorry.
你是世界上最好的爷爷
You’re the best grandpa in the world.
快点
Quickly.
-菲奥娜 -好嘞
– Fiona. – Got it.
艾沃赛特女士
Miss Avocet.
好了 孩子们
Now, children.
大家到齐了 我们定一些规矩
Now that you’re all here, there’s a few rules.
安全第一
Your primary job is to stay safe.
虚怪交给我
Leave the Hollow to me.
我不想看到任何逞英雄的行为
I don’t want to see any heroics.
现在 拿着园艺工具的那些人
Now those of you with garden tools…
我必须强调 你们要
I must insist that you…
不要 伊诺克 回来
No, Enoch. Get back!
走 到阁楼去
Go. Get to the attic!
快走
Come on!
接着她
Take her.
走 出去
Go. Get out!
奥利芙 快
Olive, come on!

Okay.
好了
All right, uh…
糟糕 快要重置了
Crap! It’s almost reset!
菲奥娜 你能对那棵树做些什么吗
Fiona, is there anything you can do with that tree?
-能 -当心
– Yes. – Be careful.
我们得翻过那些窗户
We’re going through the windows.
我们走 快
Let’s go! Quickly!

Come on!
克莱儿 下来
Claire, come on down.

Come on!
当心啊
Be careful.
走 菲奥娜
Go, Fiona!
我们走
Let’s go!
-那是不是 -时光圈关闭了
– Was that… – The loop closing.
它没了
It’s gone.
抱歉 杰克
I’m sorry, Jake.
现在我们怎么办
What do we do now?
有巴伦和佩格林小姐的迹象吗
Is there any sign of Barron and Miss Peregrine?
已经离开了 巴伦一定有条船
Gone. Barron must have had a boat.
我们得追上他们
We have to go after them.
他带她去黑池了
We know he’s taking her to Blackpool.
但是黑池离这里很远
But Blackpool is miles away.
下一班渡轮还要很久才离港
The next ferry doesn’t go for hours.
我们赶不上的
We’ll never make it in time.
除非我们也坐船去
Not unless we go by boat, too.
所以 在黑池有一个时光圈
So, there’s a loop here in Blackpool.
六个月前才刚出现 在2016年1月11日
It’s only six months old. January 11th, 2016.
艾沃赛特女士死了 它就无法被重设
With Miss Avocet gone, it can’t be reset.
时光圈也不会关闭吧
Won’t the loop close?
然后它就回到了现实时间
Then it’s back to real time.
杰克 你明白那意味着什么 对吧
Jake, you know what this means, don’t you?
你们会死去
You’re gonna die.
我不是指这个
That’s not what I mean.
我们得回到自己的时间里去
We have to get to our own time,
但你不用
but you don’t.
你可以继续在2016年生活
You can continue to live in 2016.
可我为什么要那样做呢
But why would I do that?
如果我们杀了巴伦
If we kill Barron…
他就消失了 但时间会继续
he’ll be gone, but time will carry on.
他就去不了弗罗里达了
He won’t go to Florida…
亚伯也不会死 你就可以回家了
Abe won’t die, and you can go home.
我就能见到我爷爷了
I could see my grandpa.
听着 我能对他们解释这一切
Listen, I can explain everything to them.
能够说服他们带我去岛上
I can persuade them to take me to the island and…
等等 你还会在这里吗
Wait, will you still be there?
我们的旧时光圈永远消逝了
Our old loop’s gone for good.
我们不会再见面了
We wouldn’t see each other again.
我以为你希望我留下
I thought you wanted me to stay.
我知道你会选择亚伯的
I know you’ll choose Abe.
如果我介意的话我就不会告诉你了
If I minded, I wouldn’t have told you.
你在地图上找到艾沃赛特女士的
So, have you found Miss Avocet’s
时光圈了吗
loop on the map yet?
在这里 不过是新的
It’s here. But it’s new.
她在今年早些时候制♥造♥的 是我所在的年份
She made it early this year. That’s my year.
如果我们不在时光圈关掉之前出去
If we don’t get out before it closes,
我们就会永远困在2016年1月
we’re stuck in January 2016.
好极了
Great.
我们的时间都会走到头
Time catches up with all of us,
除了你我们都会死 计划是什么
we all die, except you. Plan?
时光圈会在四点半关闭
The loop closes at 4:30.
意味着我们要进入时光圈
That means we need to get in,
救了时鸟之后再出来
rescue the Ymbrynes and then get out.
如果我们都还能活着的话
Yeah, if we’re not already dead.
艾沃赛特女士说机器
Miss Avocet said the machine is in the cellar
在黑池塔大楼的地下室
of the Blackpool Tower building.
这意味着我们会待在室内 和虚怪一起
That means we will be indoors… with Hollows.
不会的 我有个计划
No, we won’t. I’ve got a plan.
但我需要你的帮助
But I’m gonna need your help.
不会是在这里吧
This can’t be it, can it?
时光圈的入口可能在任何地方
Loop entrances can be anywhere.
伦敦的那个是在一个地铁隧♥道♥里
The one in London’s in a subway tunnel.
你确定就是这个地方吗
Are you sure this is it?
我觉得是的
I think so.
米勒德 你要先做一件事
Millard, there’s something I need you to do first.
好吧 我知道
All right. I know.
快看 塔就在那儿 并不远
Look. There’s the tower. It’s not far.
你说得轻巧 我快冻死了
Easy for you to say. I’m freezing.
准备好了吗
Ready?
所有通往地下室的门都锁住了
All of the doors to the cellar are locked.
要找到时鸟只能从那里进去
The only way to reach the Ymbrynes is through there.
那里是后台
It’s backstage.
你能看到多少只虚怪
How many Hollows can you see?

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!