…and tackled a man in the crowd who was trying to light a cigarette.
压倒群众中想点烟的一个男人
Gracie Lou Freebush.
她名叫桂丝露费布希
She’s here with me right now.
现在就在我旁边
What were you thinking when you jumped off the stage?
请问你跳下去时在想什么?
All the contestants are actively involved in ending tobacco dependence.
所有参赛者都在宣导戒烟
I think the gentleman will think twice before he lights up again.
那位男士若再想点烟请先三思
I’m sure we all will.
我们都会三思的
Look, he had a gun.
他身上有枪
Of course.
他当然有枪
This is Texas, everyone has a gun.
这里是德州,人人都有枪
My florist has a gun.
我认识的花商也有枪
I don’t have a gun.
我就没有枪
My ancestors were Quakers.
我的祖先崇尚和平
Stan, please!
史丹,拜托你
We assume any man with a weapon is a suspect.
每个带枪的男人都可能是嫌犯
We got the DNA results.
不对,DNA检验报告出炉了
The envelope from the Citizen was licked by a woman.
公民那封信的封口是女人舔的
There’s never been DNA before.
以前都没有DNA检验
He slipped up, or I should say “she.”
这次算他失策 应该说是“她”
This is preposterous.
真荒唐
You people are completely clueless.
你们根本毫无头绪
If I ran my pageant like this…
若要我像这样主办选美会
…we’d be holding it in someone’s basement!
就得躲在地下室里办了
Miss Morningside.
莫宁塞小姐
Every operation is bound to have its screwups.
每次行动都会出错
As far as I can see, she’s still with us.
我知道,她还在这里
Oh, God!
天哪
Could I have a moment alone with Miss Hart, please?
请让我和哈特小姐单独谈谈
Sure.
好的
Just for a tiny minute.
一下子就好
We’ll just be a moment. Shop talk.
很快就谈完了
Hair, gel, mousse.
只是聊一下头发、发胶、慕丝
Look, I know I made a mistake. I’m sorry.
我知道我犯了错,很抱歉
I’ve been fighting all my life against your type.
我这辈子一直在应付你这种人
The ones who think we’re a bunch of worthless airheads.
当我们是有美貌没大脑的人
You know who I mean.
你应该懂我的意思
Feminists, intellectuals…
女性主义者、知识分子
…ugly women.
丑女人
I refuse to give in to their cynicism.
但我绝不屈服于她们的讥嘲
That’s why I have dedicated my entire life to this scholarship.
所以毕生为奖学金选拔会努力
No one’s going to ruin that.
不容许任何人来破坏
Not this year.
今年也不行
You get in my way, I will kill you.
你敢阻挠我,我就杀了你
Do you understand?
懂了吗?
Yeah.
好啦
Yes!
是的
Yes.
是的
Frank!
法兰克!
The interview is the single most important part of the pageant.
机智问答是选美会 最重要的项目
It accounts for 30% of your total score.
占了总成绩的百分之三十
What’s the other 70%, cleavage?
百分之七十是什么?乳♥沟♥吗?
Is this your idea of doing final preps on the convention center?
就要现场转播了,你还在睡?
Look.
走吧
Liberace’s got her in a nice evening gown.
维特让她穿上了美丽的晚礼服
McDonald called.
麦唐诺来过电♥话♥
He saw Hart’s anti- smoking commercial.
他看到哈特的禁烟广♥告♥
He’s on his way.
正在来这里的途中
Good, perfect.
好极了
I’d hate for him to fire me over the phone.
我不想听他在电♥话♥里解雇我
I can’t believe this!
居然会发生这种事
It’ll be ugly.
死得很难看
No shit.
没错
I gotta do something. I’m gonna go do laps.
我要发泄一下,我去游泳
Back after fifteen minutes.
十五分钟后回来
We’ll go over tomorrow’s assignments.
我们再讨论明天的细节
You got it.
好的
Hands folded…
双手交叠
…ankles crossed.
双腿交叉
Neck up!
脖子挺直
And remember, smile.
记住,要微笑
Smilers wear a crown…
要微笑才能摘后冠
losers wear a frown.
失败者只能皱眉头
I would so love to hurt you right now.
我现在真想揍你一顿
As long as you smile.
只要你微笑就好
Why is New Jersey called the Garden State?
为何纽泽西州又叫花♥园♥州?
You can’t fit “Oil and petrochemical refinery state” on a license plate?
车牌上写不下石化炼油厂州?
I don’t appreciate your immaturity…
我不喜欢你的自私和幼稚
…when I’m working as hard as I am.
因为我很认真努力
What’s the big deal?
有什么好担心的?
It’s fixed, I’m in the top five.
反正我笃定会晋级前五名
Congratulations to me.
恭喜我
Is that enough?
这样就够了吗?
Have you no pride in yourself, in your presentation?
你不想以自己的表现为傲?
I’m an FBI agent, right?
我是联邦调查局探员
I’m not a performing monkey in heels.
又不是穿高跟鞋表演的猴子
You’re also a person…
你也是个平凡人
…and an incomplete one at that!
不完美的平凡人
In place of friends and relationships…
你用讥讽和枪
…you have sarcasm and a gun.
取代了朋友和感情生活
Oh, I have sarcasm?
我说话叫讥讽?
When every word that comes out of your mouth is dripping with disdain?
你说话还不都带着不屑的语气
That is because I am a miserable, grumpy elitist…
我可悲、脾气暴躁、自以为是
…and that works for me.
话中带刺才适合我
I don’t have relationships because I don’t want them.
我没感情生活是因为我不想要
And I don’t have friends because I work 24-7.
没朋友是因为我一天到晚工作
And you have no idea why I am the way that I am.
你不了解我为何会变成这样
As we’re practicing interviews…
我们在练习机智问答
…why are you the way you are?
你为何要这样?
None of your damn business.
干♥你♥什么屁事?
None of your damn business?
干♥你♥屁事?
The judges probably have never heard that before.
评审可能没听过这种语气
We have more to do here.
我们还有更重要的事要办
No, we are finished.
不,结束了
Finished.
结束了?
Give me a 20 on Matthews.
基地,麦修在哪里?
Be advised he’s at the pool.
可能在游泳池
“How do you feel about gun control?”
你对枪♥械♥管制有何看法?
Favorable.
赞成
Thought I’d let you know I was quitting.
告诉你一声,我不干了
Take care.
自己保重
Hold on. Wait a minute.
别走,等一下
What do you mean?
什么意思?你不干了吗?
I mean, you got the wrong girl. All right?
你选错人来卧底了,可以吗?
I do not need this now.
现在别给我雪上加霜
That’s what I’m saying!
我知道这是雪上加霜
I’m totally screwing up in there!
我正是这个意思,我全搞砸了
I don’t feel like a real agent anymore.
我一点也不像个探员
I mean, Vic says this thing that’s so…
维特说了那种话,实在太…
I don’t care what he said, you know?
我才不管他怎么说
I don’t care. Because I am the job…
我不在乎 因为我本来就是探员
…and I’m okay with that.
我乐于工作,也习以为常
You’re the job?
你也一样吧?
Yeah, I’m the job. We’re all the job.
对,我是,我们都一样
Then what’s wrong with me?
你是,那我算什么?
I date.
我也偶尔有约会
I know everyone thinks I haven’t had a date in 10 years.
大家都以为我十年没约会了
Is that what you think?
你是这么认为吗?
I think you date.
我觉得你也偶尔有约会
Damn right I do.
没错,我有
But both times it was screwed up.
但两次的约会都搞砸了

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!