Roll your hips.
轻扭臀部
Head up, head up.
头抬高
Keep gliding…
继续小步轻移
I’m gliding here!
我在小步轻移耶!
What are you, blind?
你是瞎了不成?
Asshole.
王八蛋
Look how she walks.
仔细看她怎么走路
She’s floating.
她在飘移
Lightly ascending from cloud to cloud…
轻飘飘地漫步在云端
…towards heaven.
飞上天堂
He takes one look at that fake rack…
到天堂上帝一看见她的胸垫
…he’s gonna send her right back.
就会马上送她回凡间
Look, she’s gonna cry again.
你看,她又要哭了
“If I only had a brain!”
真希望我有大脑
I am somewhat less than amused.
我一点也不觉得好笑
How’s she doing?
她还好吧?
With some intensive work…
再紧锣密鼓地训练
…she’ll be ready for the world’s finest trailer park.
她就能参加 世界选“丑”大会了
Thank you!
谢谢大家,谢谢大家
Both painful…
既痛苦
…and grotesque.
又滑稽
Isn’t it?
可不是吗?
Oh, my God!
喔,我的天哪
Mr. Vic, we got everything you asked for.
维特,你要的东西都准备好了
Where do we start?
该从何着手?
Teeth, hair, manicure, pedicure.
牙齿、头发、修指甲
Which one first?
哪样先来?
What are you gonna do to my teeth?
你们要怎么弄我的牙齿?
Hopefully, remove the beer stains and steak residue.
希望能清除啤酒渍和牛排渣
Can’t I get some Novocain?
能不能先替我麻醉?
It’s only a cleaning.
只是洗牙而已
Sweeney Todd…
我说的是那个魔鬼美发师
…what are you doing?
你要干嘛?
Your hair should make a statement.
你的头发需要造型
As long as it’s not, “Thanks for the Country Music Award.”
只要不像乡村音乐女歌♥手就好
You’ll be lucky if I can get it untangled.
能梳得开就算你走运了
No mercy.
别手下留情
Can I borrow that drill?
钻牙器能借我用吗?
Attention.
请注意
Attention.
请注意
All hair removal units, wax…
所有美发造型、蜡脱毛
…electrolysis, laser…
电解疗法、雷射疗法专家
…to commence at 2300 hours.
晚上十一点开始动工
Bikini wax.
全身脱毛
How you doing?
你好
Ever seen one this big?
有看过这么大的吗?
Sandwich, I mean.
我指的是三明治
That’s a lot of meat.
肉好多
Yes.
是的
Thank you!
谢谢你
Nobody said this job was easy.
没人说过这份工作很轻松
This earpiece lets you hear anybody on our frequencies.
用这个耳机就能和我们通话
I don’t need it. With all this foil…
不需要 头上包了这么多锡箔纸
…I’m getting HBO.
连HBO都接收得到
This is a pin camera.
这是别针式摄影机
There’s an actual lens in there.
里头有迷你镜头
It provides a digital video feed to our hookups.
能传送数位影像到我们的荧幕
Here’s your new IDs.
这是你的新身份证
Pageant identity.
选美会身份证
Gracie Lou Freebush?
桂丝露费布希?
I remembered you liked that.
我记得你很喜欢这个名字
Well, my IQ just dropped 10 points.
我的智商降低了十分
More… fluffy.
再…蓬松点
Eyebrows. There should be two.
眉毛应该有两条
Another two coats. And a sealant.
再上两层,然后涂上保护胶
Unbelievable.
真不可思议
Where the hell is she?
她到底在哪里?
What could possibly be taking this long?
怎么可能这么久?
Hart, is that you?
哈特,是你吗?
I’m in a dress, I have gel in my hair…
我穿了洋装,头上抹了发胶
…I haven’t slept, I’m starved…
整夜没睡,饿得半死
…and I’m armed. Don’t mess with me.
身上还带着枪,少惹我
I’m fine. I’m cool. I’m good.
我没事,好得很,好得不得了
Yeah, that’s her.
确实是她没错
Mr. Vic, nice work!
维特,你表现得很好
Thank you.
谢谢你
My God, I’m good.
天哪,我真厉害
(欢迎美国小姐参赛者)
(你们都一样优秀)
Okay, Gracie Lou, listen up.
桂丝露,仔细听好
“Operation Thong” has commenced.
比基尼行动开始
Why don’t you stun-gun yourself?
你干嘛不把自己敲昏?
I knew she’d like that one.
我就知道她会喜欢
Victor?
维特?
Try not to speak.
尽量别开口
Victor!
维特!
Miss Morningside, if it’s possible…
莫宁塞小姐,怎么可能…
…you look more radiant than ever.
你比平常更闪闪动人
Then I guess it’s possible.
那是有可能的
Miss Hart?!
哈特小姐?
I mean, Miss Freebush.
我是说…费布希小姐
Victor, I see you haven’t completely lost your touch.
维特,看来你宝刀未老
You look absolutely perfect.
你的模样完美极了
And you’re just in time for the orientation breakfast.
正好赶上早餐会
You’ll take the bags to the room?
维特,把行李提进房♥间里
It’s been a while since you’ve been with us…
好一阵子没见到你了
…but you remember how everything goes.
你还记得细节吧?
One little mistake and I’m a bloody bellhop.
才出点差错 我就改行当挑夫了
Ohio. Oh-hi-yo!
俄亥俄小姐,早安!
Washington. Nice apples.
华盛顿小姐,苹果很好吃
Original. You come up with that all by yourself?
说得好,你自己想的吗?
Miss Freebush!
费布希小姐!
I got it. I got it.
我没事,我没事
New Jersey? Welcome.
纽泽西小姐?欢迎你
Who’s she?
她是谁?
Have you seen her before?
你有看过她吗?
Oh, hey, New Jersey? This one’s empty.
纽泽西小姐,我旁边没人坐
Thanks.
谢谢
I’m Cheryl from Rhode Island.
我是罗德岛的雪若弗雷瑟
Hi, I’m…
嗨,我是…
Gracie Lou Freebush.
桂丝露费布希
I memorized the orientation pamphlet.
我把整本名册都背下来了
I know all 49 ladies by name and picture.
四十九位参赛者的姓名和照片
Fifty, including myself.
包括我在内是五十位
Your picture wasn’t there…
但手册上没你的照片
…so I knew it was you from your lack of picture.
所以我看到你就知道了
Here we go.
出发了
How about a little song for the drive?
大家一起唱首歌♥吧?
All right.
好啊
I think you know the one I mean.
你们应该知道我说的是哪一首
From sea to shining sea
从东岸到西岸
Like Lady Liberty
像自♥由♥女神一样
She reigns over all she sees
她代表全美国
She’s beauty and she’s grace
她是美貌和优雅的化身
She’s Miss United States
她就是美国小姐
Entering Barbie-town.
进入芭比娃娃的世界了
We’re up and running.
开始监控
I love my job!
我爱死这份工作了
Not a bad view.
景色还不错
Not at all.
我有同感
There’s our table!
我们坐那一桌

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!