I got just the girl.
我有理想人选
Huh? Huh? All right.
怎么样? 不错啊
That’s nothing. Check this out.
那不算什么,看我的
Compliments of my daughter: the “Dress Up Sally” web site.
这是我女儿推荐的 芭比娃娃网站
What did I tell you? Hot, right?
我不是说过吗?很辣吧?
Yeah, baby.
是啊,不错
You got a little problem.
有点小问题
What? She’s perfect!
怎样?她很完美啊
Look to the left.
看看左边
Down… down…
往下…再往下
There you go.
这里
“On maternity leave”?
“这请产假”?
That’s not gonna work.
行不通了
Not unless it’s “The Miss Lamaze Pageant.”
除非是产妇选美大会
Can you do a search?
能不能搜寻看看?
Female field agents under 35.
三十五岁以下的女性探员
Jensen, Jensen!
詹森,詹森
Wait, wait, wait, wait! I got it, I got it!
等一下!我找到了
Oh, no!
不会吧!
That’s right, that’s right!
这样很好
You think that’s good? Check this out.
这叫很好?看我的吧
I got the winner right here.
这才叫精彩
Scorekeepers ready?
准备好了吗?
This is the best part.
这是最精彩的部分
Here we go.
走吧
He’s right behind me, isn’t he?
他站在我后面,对吧?
Not really my color, is it?
这颜色不太适合我
Sir, we were just…
长官,我们只是…
…looking for someone to go undercover at the pageant.
在找混进选美会卧底的人选
And I’m the best we have.
而最佳人选就是我
It doesn’t inspire much confidence.
真令人丧气
Get back to work.
回去干活儿吧
Hart, shouldn’t you be at a desk?
哈特,该回去办公了
Yes, sir.
是,长官
You don’t say anything?
他站我后面,你为何不说?
Made me look like an idiot.
害我当众出臭
Do I have eyes in the back of my head?
我背后有长眼睛看得见吗?
He was standing right behind me.
他就站在我后面
What were we gonna say?
我们怎么告诉你?
What?
干嘛?
This one.
这一个
Are you kidding? It’s Hart.
少开玩笑了,那是哈特
Cut it off. Let’s go back to work.
快别闹了,回去干活吧
Very funny.
很好笑
Hold on. That’s not bad.
等一下,还不错嘛
Hold on, nothing.
也没什么
Hit the save button because you won’t see that again.
存档吧,否则再也看不到了
Come on.
拜托
Thank you enough.
闹够了
What do you say?
你意下如何?
No freaking way.
我死也不同意
Why not?
为什么?
I won’t parade around in a swimsuit…
我才不♥穿♥泳装亮相
…like some bimbo…
像个没大脑的笨女人
…named Gracie Lou Freebush…
化名为桂丝露费布希
…and all she wants is world peace.
一心想要世界和平
It wouldn’t be like that.
才不会像你说的那样
You’d be on the undercover team.
你会是最重要的卧底探员
Right. In a thong.
对,穿着曝露的比基尼
In a tasteful one-piece!
穿有品味的连身泳装
You do a few butt-shaping exercises…
做点提臀运动,让臀部更翘
…you could pull this off.
你才有胜算
You know what? Pull this off.
知道吗?接我这招
Is it because McDonald hates me?
因为麦唐诺恨我吗?
He doesn’t hate you.
他才不恨你
Or is it, like, a woman thing?
还是男人联手排挤女人?
Don’t kid yourself. Nobody thinks of you that way.
少胡扯,没人这样想
He’s punishing me, isn’t he?
他在惩罚我,对吧?
I had to beg him to let you do this.
我还得求他答应派你去
Like it or not, you screwed up, pal.
无论如何,你犯错是事实
Sit down, sit down.
坐下 坐下
I’ve never been in a beauty pageant.
你可能会很吃惊,我不曾参加过选美
I don’t even own a dress.
我根本没有洋装
I don’t even own a brush.
连梳子都没有
Ow, Jesus. Oh.
天啊
Which part of that is supposed to shock me?
你说的哪件事该令我吃惊?
Let’s suspend reality for a second and pretend I said yes.
先别管现实,假设我答应了
I got to do everything? Like…
我每件事都得做吗?
…the whole big hair and the makeup and…
比如做头发、化妆和…
Damn right.
没错
The spinning, the twirling, the smiling…
上台跳舞、耍指挥棒、微笑
…the cute little tap number.
装可爱跳踢跶舞
Hundred bucks on Matthews.
我赌一百元麦修会赢
I don’t know. She’s got rage.
这可未必,她满肚子怨气
I’ll take that bet.
我跟你赌了
That’s right. That’s right.
好耶,这招厉害
Yeah, baby.
打得漂亮
So you’re saying I have to wear the bathing suit?
你意思是我还得穿泳装?
Yeah, you have to wear the bathing suit.
对,你还是得穿泳装
Okay.
好吧
You go, girl.
算你狠
Where am I gonna put my gun?
我要把枪放在哪里?
No place I want to know about.
我看不到的地方
What could possibly motivate anybody to enter a beauty pageant?
我想不出参加选美的动机
Scholarship money, a chance to see the world…
领奖学金、环游世界
…broaden your horizons…
拓展视野、认识新朋友
So join the Marines.
参加陆战队也可以
It’s like feminism never even happened.
从古至今男女始终不平等
Any woman that does this…
参加选美只是迎合…
…is catering to misogynistic Neanderthal mentality.
厌恶女人的传统心态
I dated Young Miss Scarsdale.
我上个月曾和选美小姐约会
Can you really be this superficial?
天哪,你真的这么肤浅?
Hard to believe, right?
难以置信吧?
Here we are.
到了
Therefore, we’d like to use one of our team undercover.
因此,我们想派人来卧底
Am I hearing this correctly?
不知道我有没有听错
Kathy, these people want to put one of their agents…
凯西,他们想派一位探员…
…in the pageant.
进选美会卧底
They want her to win?
要让她当选吗?
No, ma’am.
不用,女士
We will need your help with the judging…
但我们想请你和评审协调好
…so our agent is in the top five…
让卧底探员进入前五名
…to have access to all the areas at all times.
方便我们随时监控每个角落
Absolutely not.
绝对不行
Miss Morningside…
莫宁塞小姐
…we understand how important this beauty pageant…
我们知道你很重视这场选美会
Excuse me.
很抱歉
This is not a beauty pageant.
这不只是选美大赛
This is a scholarship program.
也是提供奖学金的选拔活动
And it has been ever since my reign.
从我当选之后就是如此
I fully intend on maintaining that credo.
我要坚持这项原则
Absolutely, Miss Morningside.
这是当然,莫宁塞小姐
We’re here to protect the girls.
我们是要保护这些女孩
Women.
女人
Scholarship ladies.
奖学金的女候选人
There’s nothing more important to me than the safety of my girls.
我最重视参赛者的安全
I’d rather cancel the pageant than have them blown up.
宁可取消选美也不让她们受伤
Especially without their knowledge.
特别是她们都不知情
We went to the network to cancel, …
我们请电视台取消选美会
…but they refused.
但他们不肯

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!