Drop it!
把枪丢掉!
I mean it! Drop it!
我是认真的!把枪丢掉!
This is it. The moment.
这就是决定性的一刻
One of these two ladies will wear the crown.
两位当中有一位能戴上后冠
Listen to me! Listen to me!
听我说!听我说!
I’m gonna reach for my badge, slow.
我要拿出警徽,慢慢地拿
You do, and you’re dead.
你敢乱动就死定了
The first runner-up…
第二名佳丽是…
…who will have to take the winner’s place if, for any reason…
若冠军无法履行义务
…she cannot fulfill her duties is:
她就要取而代之
New Jersey! Which means…
纽泽西小姐!
…our new Miss United States is:
新任美国小姐诞生了
Don’t take the crown.
别戴上后冠
Rhode Island’s Cheryl Frasier!
罗德岛小姐雪若弗雷瑟!
Don’t take the crown. Trust me.
别戴上后冠,相信我
She’s beauty and she’s grace.
她兼具了美貌和优雅
She’s queen of 50 states.
她是代表五十州的皇后
She’s elegance and taste.
她兼具了口才和品味
She’s Miss United States.
她就是美国小姐
Hold your crown up high.
高举你的后冠
Go ahead, hold your crown up high
高举你的后冠
Raise it to the sky.
高举向天
Jersey’s gone berserk!
纽泽西小姐失态了
Get her off the stage!
把她拖下去
Hold your crown up high.
高举你的后冠
Raise it to the sky.
高举向天
Hold your crown up high.
高举你的后冠
She stands for all that’s good
她代表着一切的美德
She loves her neighborhood
她热爱所有的同胞
She’s friends with everyone she meets
她对每个人都很亲切
She’s beauty and she’s grace
她兼具了美貌和优雅
She’s queen of 50 states
她是代表五十州的皇后
She’s elegance and taste
她兼具了口才和品味
She’s Miss United States
她就是美国小姐
Hold your crown up high
高举你的后冠
Gracie!
桂丝!
Hold your crown up high
高举你的后冠
Yes, raise it to…
对,高举向…
She’s Miss United States.
她就是美国小姐
Okay.
好了
Good show, everybody.
大家都表现得很好
I was right in the middle of my song!
我正在朗诵歌♥词
There she is!
她在那儿
You got nothing on me. This is ridiculous.
我无罪,这太荒唐了
Don’t worry that,Miss Morningside
别担心,莫宁塞小姐
Where you’re going…
你要去的地方
…they’d love to meet a former beauty queen.
大家都很想认识前任选美皇后
When he says meet, he means M-E-A-T.
他说的可不是普通的认识唷
Miss Hart, you don’t understand.
哈特小姐,你不懂
All I’m guilty of is trying to make the world a more beautiful place.
我只想让世界变得更美好
Look at yourself.
你看看自己
When I met you…
我刚认识你时
…Dennis Rodman looked better in a dress.
罗德曼穿上礼服都比你好看
But now you’re a lady!
但现在你成了淑女
I did that.
这是我的功劳
Vic did that…
不对,那是维特的功劳
…and a team of highly specialized federal manicurists…
还有一群联邦修指甲专家
…and people who make you beautiful.
还有那些让你…变漂亮的人
Get in the car.
你被捕了,上车吧
You think you saved something.
你自以为今晚立了大功
All you did was to destroy the dream of young women all over the country.
其实你毁灭了全国女孩的梦想
Their dream is to get blown up?
你以为她们会梦想被炸死吗?
You got a good shot at that insanity plea.
你若承认精神异常一定能减刑
I earned it!
那是我努力的成果
Years of bitching beauty queens and…
听选美皇后抱怨了二十五年
..what do I get? Fired!
我得到了什么?被解聘!
They steal my life…
他们夺走了我的心血
…they steal my beauty pageant.
夺走了我的选美会
Hey! It is not a beauty pageant.
这不是选美会
It is a scholarship program.
这是奖学金选拔会
Yeah, yeah.
对啦,对啦
“Yes.”
是的
Enjoy running the Miss San Antonio Women’s Correctional Facility Pageant!
去主办圣安东尼女监选美会吧
Get it? The Women’s Correctional…
你听懂没?女监选美会…
That was good work.
干得好
Right back at you.
你也一样
So, how does it feel?
那么,感觉如何?
Throwing the rule book out of the window?
不照章行事?
Pretty good, actually.
蛮好的
Yeah
对啊
I was thinking…
我在想…
…when we get back…
等我们回去以后
…after we write up our reports…
写完报告
…and you get all ugly again…
你又回复原来的丑样子
…maybe we could have dinner?
我们再一起吃顿晚饭
What? You asking me out on a date?
你想和我约会?
No. Just a casual dinner.
不是,只是一顿便饭
If we happen to have sex afterwards, so be it.
若餐后上了床,就顺其自然吧
You think I’m gorgeous.
你觉得我很美
You want to date me…
你想和我约会
…love me and marry me.
你想爱我、想娶我
A part of you is gonna miss this.
承认吧,你会想念这次经验
The heels.
我会想念高跟鞋
They do something for my posture.
因为可以改善仪态
I’m suddenly very aware and proud of my breasts.
我突然对自己的胸部很有自信
Thank God you’re still here.
谢天谢地,你们还没走
There’s been an emergency.
惜别早餐会出事了
Somebody found some sort of incendiary device.
有人发现了类似纵火的装置
Come on, quickly!
快跟我来!
Excuse me. FBI.
抱歉,我是联邦探员
She saved the pageant, she saved our lives…
她救了选美会,也救了我们
…and here she is!
她来了
That’s not gonna work for me.
我不想上台
I can’t go up there!
不行,我不能上台
It was his idea, Gracie Lou.
是他出的主意,桂丝露
I’d never get you here…
我知道你绝不会来的
…unless you could shoot someone.
除非有机会开枪
You’ll get yours, Henry Higgins.
你会遭到报应的,改造大♥师♥
Come on.
快啊
Ladies and gentlemen, agent Gracie Hart of the FBI!
让我们欢迎联邦探员桂丝哈特
Not so fast!
不行,先别急着走
Because even though you’re a federal officer…
就算你是个联邦探员
…to us…
在我们心目中
…you will always be Gracie Lou Freebush.
你永远是桂丝露费布希
The nicest, sweetest, coolest girl at the pageant…
选美会最亲切、最棒的参赛者
…and this year’s Miss Congeniality!
也是本届的最佳人缘奖得主
I, uh…I don’t know what to say.
我哑口无言了
Except for…
只想说…
…I can’t wear this at work.
我不能戴着这个上班
I never thought anything like this would happen to me.
从没想过自己会遇上这种事
I kind of hoped it wouldn’t.
有点希望没发生过
But now that it has…
但既然发生了
…I just want to say that…
我只想说…
…I’m very…
我觉得…
…very honored.
非常荣幸
And…
也很…
…moved.
感动
And…
真的…
…truly touched.
很感动
And…
还有…
…I really do want world peace.
我真的很想要世界和平