She’s kicking his ass!
瞧,她把他摔得不轻
You were the best queen ever.
洛莉,你是最优秀的美国小姐
Thank you, that is so sweet.
谢谢你的夸奖
Ladies, give Lori some room to breathe.
给洛莉一点呼吸的空间
Go on, now.
快走开
You need some powder.
你要补点粉
You don’t have to hold the crown all night.
你不必整晚捧着后冠
It’s ok.
没关系
My God, that is disgraceful.
天哪,好脏
Frank!
法兰克!
Take this to the prop master.
拿去给道具组
See if you can’t get it to shine.
看看能不能擦得闪闪发亮
If all else fails…
若其他方法都没用
…go for the four sensitive areas of the body.
就瞄准人体的四大要害
But just remember to “S-I-N-G.”
只要谨记四个关键字
Solar plexus, instep…
心窝、脚背…
…nose, groin!
鼻子、鼠蹊!
Cue Stan.
给史丹提示
Welcome to the Garden State!
欢迎光临花♥园♥之州
When we return, we’ll find out who those lucky final five are.
广♥告♥后将宣布前五名 幸运入选者
Let’s go find Frank.
走吧,我们去找法兰克
Take left. I’ll take this side.
你负责舞台左侧,这里交给我
No, evening gown. Now.
不行,快换上晚礼服
Ladies! In one moment, five of you…
各位参赛者…
…will be one step closer to the crown.
待会儿将由五个人角逐后冠
And one of those five…
五位的其中一位…
…is…
就是…
…California!
加州小姐!
Leslie Williams is a music major.
蕾丝莉威廉斯主修音乐
She believes in the healing power of music.
她相信音乐可以治百病
Loves opera, reggae…
喜欢歌♥剧、雷鬼音乐
…and, like any true California girl…
也和其他加州女孩一样喜欢…
…the Beach Boys.
海滩男孩
Rhode Island!
罗德岛小姐!
Cheryl Frasier is a science major.
雪若弗雷瑟主修科学
Her field is nuclear fission with a minor in elementary particles.
专攻核子分♥裂♥,副修质点
Nebraska!
内布拉斯加小姐!
For Kelly Beth Kelly…
对凯丽贝丝开莉来说
…all the world is a stage.
全世界就是一座舞台
A theater major…
她主修戏剧
…she helps run a drama program for underprivileged children.
曾协助主办儿童的话剧公演
New Jersey!
纽泽西小姐!
Gracie Lou Freebush hopes to become a pediatrician.
桂丝露费布希想当小儿科医生
Gracie, it’s you.
桂丝,叫到你了
Go!
快去
Her hobbies include figure skating, water ballet…
她喜欢花式滑冰、水上芭蕾
…and taking long, luxurious bubble baths.
还有洗个舒服又久的泡泡浴
You go, Gracie Lou.
真有你的,桂丝露
And our fifth finalist:
第五位决选者是…
Texas!
德州小姐!
Mary Jo Wright is a psychology major.
玛丽乔莱特主修心理学
In her spare time, she works in a homeless shelter…
闲暇时在流浪动物之家当义工
…and eats Mexican food.
最喜欢吃墨西哥食物
Thank you, ladies. You were magnificent.
谢谢各位,你们都很优秀
I want all the lesbians to know…
我要告诉所有的女同性恋者
…if I can make it to the top 10, so can you!
我能晋级前十名,你们也可以
Big out to Brooklyn! Yo!
布鲁克林区的居民会大吃一惊
Get her off of there!
把她拖下去
Go to Stan!
镜头转向史丹
Tina, I love you, baby!
蒂娜,我爱你
I love you, Karen!
我爱你,凯伦
Tina, I love you.
蒂娜,我爱你
And we’ll be right back with our final five lesbians.
待会儿要对五位女同性恋者…
Interviews.
进行访谈
Bumper. Commercial.
进广♥告♥
Can we say “lesbians”?
可以说“女同性恋者”吗?
You got a problem with that?
你有意见吗?
In a way, America is like a big ship.
其实美国就像是一艘大船
When we work together and respect each other…
只要我们团结一心、彼此尊重
…that’s when the ship gets safely home.
这艘船就能安全地回港
Terrific answer.
答得好
Damn it.
可恶
New Jersey.
纽泽西小姐
As you may know, there are many who consider the Miss United States pageant…
很多人都认为美国小姐选美会
…to be outdated and antifeminist.
既过时又违背男女平权
What would you say to them?
你要怎么告诉他们?
Oh, my God.
喔,我的天哪
I would have to say, I used to be one of them.
我也曾经和他们有同感
And then I came here…
但我自己参加了选美
…and I realized that…
才发现…
…these women are smart, terrific people…
参赛者都既聪明又和善
…who are just trying to make a difference in the world.
她们只想让世界更美好
We’ve become really good friends.
大家变成了好朋友
I know we all secretly hope the other one will trip and fall on her face…
心里虽然希望别人会跌个 狗吃屎
Wait a minute! I’ve already done that!
等一下,我刚才跌过了
For me, this experience has been one of the most rewarding…
对我而言 这是我毕生受益最多
…and liberating experiences of my life.
也最自我解放的一次经验
My God.
我的天哪
I did it.
我办到了
And if anyone…
若是有人…
…anyone…
任何人…
…tries to hurt one of my new friends…
想伤害我的新朋友
…I would take them out.
我会不惜杀了他
I would make them suffer so much…
让他饱受折磨
…they’d wish they were never born.
恨不得自己不曾生在世上
And if they ran…
他若是敢逃跑
…I would hunt them down.
我就追他到天涯海角
Thank you, Kathy.
谢谢你,凯西
A brief, shining moment…
才说了几句动听的话
…and then that mouth.
就又开始大嘴巴了
Helps if you pull it out.
拉出来一点会显得更大
I can’t believe.
我真不敢相信
Good luck, ladies.
祝你们好运
Where’s the crown?
后冠呢?
I wanted to rub it for luck.
我想摸后冠求好运
Frank took it to get it polished.
法兰克拿去擦亮一点
I’ll have it by the time they announce the winner.
别担心 宣布当选时就会交给我
Let’s go lady, you round.
走吧,轮到你们上场了
My God! It’s the crown!
天哪,是后冠
Yes, it is. You can taste it now…
没错,你就要摘下后冠了
No, no, no!
不,不!
Let’s go.
走吧
It goes Texas, Rhode Island…
德州小姐、罗德岛小姐
…and New Jersey. Let’s go.
和纽泽西小姐,走吧
Not the… This. In the…
不是这个,是戴在头上的…
Finale positions.
就定位置
It’s the crown.
是后冠
Yes. Wear the crown.
对,戴上后冠
Be the crown.
接受加冕
You are the crown.
你就是美国小姐了
And now, the moment of truth and beauty.
现在是选美的关键时刻
The envelope, please.
请把信封交给我
What?
什么?
A lot of tension.
好紧张
The fourth runner-up is…
第五名佳丽是…
…California!
加州小姐!
The third runner-up is…
第四名佳丽是…
…Nebraska!
内布拉斯加小姐!
The second runner-up is…
第三名佳丽是…
Texas!
德州小姐!

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!