…live from San Antonio, Texas!
从德州圣安东尼现场直播
Music too.
放音乐
Good.
好极了,你要用那支
That’s the one I use at home.
我在家里也用那支
And your host for the evening, Stan Fields!
欢迎今晚的主持人史丹费尔兹
Good evening, ladies and gentlemen!
各位女士先生,大家好
And welcome to a night of beauty…
欢迎来到这美好的夜晚
…talent and poise.
欣赏才艺与美姿
I’m not just talking about my cohost…
我说的不正是另一位主持人…
…Kathy Morningside!
凯西莫宁塞!
Hello, Kathy.
哈罗,凯西
Stan, you charmer.
史丹,你真有魅力
But you forgot to mention “incredible intelligence.”
不过你忘了提到智慧
That was incredibly stupid of me.
我真是如此地笨
How can I make it up?
该怎么补偿你?
By helping me to announce the top 10…
帮我宣布前十名的入选名单
…chosen based on their performance during the preliminaries this week.
根据本周的初选表现筛选出来
Here’s the envelope.
名单在这里
Thank you, Scott.
谢谢你,史考特
Ladies, hold your breath.
各位参赛者,屏息以待
Hawaii!
夏威夷小姐!
Follow her.
镜头跟着她
Beautiful. Come in for that reaction.
很美,特写她的脸部表情
Roll again.
镜头跟过去
Go to two.
二号♥摄影机
Going to two.
转到二号♥摄影机
California!
加州小姐!
New York!
纽约小姐!
Alaska!
阿♥拉♥斯加小姐!
Texas!
德州小姐!
New Jersey!
纽泽西州小姐!
Oh, shit!
惨了
That was graceful.
可真优雅
That must have hurt.
一定很痛
But she’s up and at it.
但她又站起来了
And last but not least, Rhode Island.
最后一位入选者,罗德岛小姐
And there they are! This year’s top 10 finalists.
以上就是本届的前十名入选者
Well, the top 10 have been chosen.
前十名已脱颖而出
We’ll be right back with tonight’s swimsuit competition.
广♥告♥后继续今晚的泳装竞赛
I checked out Kathy Morningside.
你要我再调查一次凯西莫宁塞
Anything?
结果呢?
Not even a traffic ticket.
连一张交通违规罚单也没有
Model citizen.
模范公民
Beauty contestant, pageant director…
曾参加选美、担任选美会会长
…loving mom.
也是称职的母亲
She’s married?
她已婚?
Widow. One son.
寡居,有个儿子
A sniveling, obsequious weasel of a human being.
爱哭、狗腿又坏心眼的家伙
You know her son?
你认识她儿子?
So do you. It’s Frank.
你也认识,就是法兰克
Her assistant?
法兰克?她的助理?
Asshole Frank?
混♥蛋♥法兰克?
One and the same.
都是同一个人
She never mentioned anything.
真奇怪,她都没提起
Anything come up on the CCH?
查询犯罪前科记录的结果呢?
Nothing on Frank Tobin.
法兰克托宾没前科
There wouldn’t be.
想也知道没有
His name is Morningside.
他应该姓莫宁塞
He changed it to cover his many indiscretions.
他改姓是为了掩饰罪行
Wait. How do you know that?
等一下,你怎么知道?
I’ve been around this pageant for many years.
我曾参与选美活动很多年
I could shock you with the intimate details I’m privy to.
知道的内♥幕♥足以吓死你
Good job!
表现得很好
Good job
好了
Keep going, everybody. Keep moving.
继续走
I got you something.
我有东西要给你
What?
什么东西?
I couldn’t…
我不能…
You ate pizza…
可以,你吃了披萨
…you stole panties, you’re wild.
偷了红色内衣,够疯狂了
We worked on this, remember?
我们讲好了,记得吗?
You’re gonna be great.
你一定会有精彩的演出
Can I see your ticket?
请出示入场券
Federal officer.
联邦探员
I’m with him.
我跟他一起的
Gentlemen, you can’t go in…
你们不能进去
Victor!
维特!
He’s with me.
他跟我一起的
Wait. I’m not “with him” with him.
等一下,我不是他的爱人
Come on, muffin.
走吧,甜心
Thank you!
谢谢你
She certainly lit my fire.
她燃起了我的欲♥火♥
Now you can wear Satan’s panties!
现在你可以穿撒旦的内衣了
Oh, my God.
好性感
I gotta go on!
我该去准备了
Hey, Hart.
嗨,哈特
What are you doing here?
你怎么会在这里?
I think you might have been right.
你觉得你可能说对了
Frank is Kathy Morningside’s son.
法兰克是凯西莫宁塞的儿子
Disgusting, perverted Frank?
恶心又变♥态♥的法兰克?
He cleared under another name.
他改姓掩饰前科
I ran a new CCH.
我查到他前科累累,酒醉驾驶
DUI, assault, even a weapons charge.
殴打滋事,甚至私藏枪♥械♥
Are we doing full deployment?
现场都部署好了吗?
McDonald didn’t want to hear about it.
麦唐诺不采信我的查证
It’s just us.
我们只好自己去找法兰克
Good show, Mr. Tobin.
节目很精彩,托宾先生
Get ready.
原来你在这儿
You’re up next, New Jersey.
你下一位,纽泽西小姐
I gotta get my glasses.
我得先去拿玻璃杯
Hey! You’re drinking my talent!
你们居然喝了我的才艺表演
I’m sorry.
抱歉
You got to make it into the top five.
怎么办?你一定要晋级前五名
Can you whistle?
你会吹口哨吗?
No!
不会
I had a girl who rearranged furniture.
曾有位参赛者表演家具摆设
You said all I have is sarcasm and a gun.
你说过我只会讥讽和用枪
That and a right hook.
右勾拳也很厉害
And now…
现在
…the musical stylings of Gracie Lou Freebush.
桂丝露费布希要表演音乐演奏
Good evening.
大家晚安
The program says I’m supposed to play the water glasses for you…
原本我是要表演水杯音乐演奏
…but the girls got dehydrated.
但有些参赛者口渴了
No water glasses?
没有水杯?
Go with it.
看她要表演什么
I believe no woman should be without a basic knowledge of self-defense.
我认为女人都要学几招防身术
So in order to show you this, I’m gonna need a little help.
为了表演,我需要一点协助
I would like to bring out my assistant…
先请我的助手上台
…Eric Bob.
艾瑞克鲍伯
More changes?
又要更动?
Follow her. Stay on her.
镜头跟着她移♥动♥
How to inflict damage with the least amount of force.
我要示范最省力的防身招数
In some cases, your attacker might come at you in a frontal assault.
有时候 歹徒可能会从正面攻击
Use the heel of your hand and thrust.
用你的掌心用力打上去
This will cause the nose to break and your assailant’s eyes to tear…
歹徒会鼻梁断裂、痛得流泪
…giving you a chance to get away.
你就可以趁机逃跑
All right. Let’s say your assailant comes at you from behind.
好了,假设歹徒从背后攻击
Attack me!
攻击我啊
Little Eric looks a little scared.
艾瑞克好像有点害怕
Maybe he needs a little applause.
可能是需要一点掌声

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!