Would you shut up?
别再说了
You’re shutting up enough for both of us.
你自己不说,也不让我说
Matthews.
麦修?
No, sir.
没有,长官
There.
好了
I request permission to stay with a small contingent.
请准许我和几位探员继续留下
Denied.
不准
Then I request permission to stay alone.
那么请准许我单独留下
You know what, I don’t care what you do.
我懒得管你怎么做了
You want to stay, stay!
你想留下就留下吧
But as a private citizen.
但要以一般百姓的身份
Turn in your badge and your gun.
交出你的警徽和配枪
Everybody, I suggest we start packing.
其他人开始收拾行李吧
Yes, sir.
是,长官
What?
干嘛?
Don’t look at me like I betrayed you.
别一副好像我背叛你似的
Betrayal implies action.
不,背叛表示有所行动
You stood there.
你只是愣在那里
You got nothing to go on.
你的论点站不住脚
I know everyone thinks I’m a screwup.
大家都以为我只会把事情搞砸
But I feel like…
但我第一次觉得…
…I’m in the right place at the right time.
自己在适当时机做对了事
I have to protect those girls. It is my job.
我要保护参赛者 那是我的职责
Part of it is following orders.
服从命令也是职责的一部分
The other part is using your brain.
用脑思考也是职责的一部分
Throw out the rule book…
别一味地照章行事
I like the book.
我喜欢照章行事
I like knowing what I can and cannot do.
知道哪些事该做,哪些不该做
You’re not the only one who lives for the job.
不只你把毕生投♥注♥在工作上
I want to keep mine for the next 20 or 30 years.
我还想保住饭碗二、三十年
Thank you very much.
多谢你了
Jesus, Hart.
天哪,哈特
Give it a rest.
够了吧
Sure, give it a rest.
对,够了
Don’t do it.
别这样
Thank you.
谢谢大家
Thank you so much.
多谢大家
I can’t believe it!
我真不敢相信
Hi, Mom.
嗨,妈
Don’t do that!
别吓我
That slow, creepy thing in the shadows. Your father used to do that.
蹑手蹑脚走路,你♥爸♥就常这样
Mom.
妈…
This isn’t gonna work.
这样是行不通的
Honey, of course it’s going to work.
为什么?儿子,一定行得通
The feds caught the Citizen.
联邦探员抓到公民了
We have no one to pin it on!
找不到人当代罪羔羊
Okay, that was bad luck.
那是运气欠佳
But what about all these other letters…
但恐♥怖♥分♥子♥威胁我们的…
…from terrorist groups threatening us?
其他几封信怎么解释?
“Women’s Liberation Front.”
妇女解放运动联盟
“Islamic Jihad.”
回♥教♥反对团体
They’re not so nuts about the swimsuit competition.
他们都强烈反对泳装选美
Any one of these could have planted a bomb.
这些人都可能装设炸♥药♥
When did we get those?
这些信是几时收到的?
I just finished writing them.
我刚写好的,法兰克
Just like the Citizen letter.
就像那封公民的信一样
You’re a genius.
你真是天才
No, Frank. I’m just pissed off.
不对,法兰克,我只是不服气
Nobody fires me and gets away with it.
想解聘我的人就要付出代价
They want a newer, hotter show…
电视台想让节目更新鲜精彩
…they’re gonna get it.
我就让他们如愿以偿
Mom, you’re a little scary.
妈,你有点可怕
And you’re a little bit sloppy.
你有点邋遢
Tuck your shirt. I don’t want to tell you again.
把衬衫穿好,我不想再说一遍
Let’s go home, honey.
我们回家吧
Mom?
妈…
Need a hand, boss?
需要帮忙吗?
I got it.
我自己来
Okay, Vic. Beautify me.
维特,让我变美吧
Hair, makeup, shellac, whatever it is you do.
头发、化妆、发胶,任你宰割
That shiny stuff…
在我嘴唇涂那种亮晶晶的东西
Where are you going?
你在干嘛?
Your Agent McDonald insists that I depart…
麦唐诺探员坚持要我离开
…or I won’t be compensated.
否则就不付我钱
No. After the top 10!
不行,等前十名选出来再走
I am completely on my own.
只剩我一个人了
The FBI is gone…
联邦探员都走光了
…it’s not fixed. I need you!
没人帮我,我需要你
Not anymore. The cocoon is open.
不需要了,你自己动手吧
I’ve taken a woman without a smidgen of estrogen…
我把一个毫无女人味的女人
…and made her a lady.
变成了一位淑女
Come on.
拜托
I’ve never been prouder of myself.
我从不曾这么自豪
Or…
也不曾…
…of any girl I have ever coached.
这么以我训练过的女孩为傲
You are truly unique.
你真的很特别
If I ever had a daughter…
我若有女儿
…I imagine that she would be something like you.
就会希望她像你这样
Which is why I never reproduced.
所以我才不想生小孩
I have a really strong feeling something will happen to these girls.
维特,我有预感参赛者会出事
You need to stay for me. Please.
请为了我留下来,求求你
I can’t.
我办不到
But I can leave you this.
但这个可以留给你
I was saving it for tonight.
这是为了今晚而准备的
It’s your size, I believe.
应该符合你的尺寸
Good luck to you, Gracie Lou.
祝你好运,桂丝露
It’s been a privilege.
很荣幸和你合作
Ten minutes, lady.
再十分钟
No insults today?
今天不羞辱我?
You’re a Don Ho.
你很红
Has anyone seen Gracie?
有没有人看到桂丝?
I can’t believe she missed dress rehearsal.
她竟然没参加正式彩排
Maybe she couldn’t take the pressure.
她可能承受不了压力
She ate four slices last night.
昨晚吃了四片披萨
We all saw her glasses performance.
我们都看过她的才艺表演
She is not making the top 10.
她绝对进不了前十名
I overslept my beauty sleep.
我的美容觉睡过头了
Do you need help?
需要帮忙吗?
No, I’m fine.
我自己来
I wonder which one of these…
不知道哪一条是…
…is lipstick.
口红
Ladies!
小姐们
Good luck, ladies! Keep it moving.
祝你们好运,继续向前走
Let’s go!
快走吧
Looking good, ladies.
你们都好漂亮
Will you go back to the mothership?
请你别来烦我们
As long as you go with me, Tex-Ass.
除非你跟我走,德州妞儿
Let’s go, Pennsylvania, New Jersey…
走吧,宾州小姐、纽泽西小姐
…Texas, Nebraska…
德州小姐,内布拉斯加小姐
I can’t open the goddamn bottle.
我打不开这可恶的盖子
Have a good show. You guys excited?
好好表演,兴奋吗?
Get it.
好好表演
Have a good show, are you ready?
祝表演顺利,准备好了吗?
Where are you going?
桂丝,你要去哪里?
I forgot my breasts.
我忘了戴胸垫
Hold on, I’ll be back.
等一下,我马上回来
Going live.
现场转播
In five, four, three…
五、四、三…
Go on.
开始吧
It’s the 75th Annual Miss United States Pageant…
第七十五届美国小姐选美会

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!