Thank you.
谢谢
And while you’re off with your fanatics,
你跟狂热分子去闹事
gareth and I are looking after your daughter.
把女儿丢给我跟贾瑞照顾
Seems to me liberation just means getting someone else
我看解放运动只是
to do your job for you.
叫别人替你做事
So you think it’s all right, do you,
你觉得都没关系
that one-half of the world has all the power
世界一半的人握有权力
and the other half just has to lump it?
另一半的人只能忍♥气吞声
Don’t be so melodramatic.
你少浮夸了
Don’t be so blind!
你少盲目了
You couldn’t even get a bank account without dad’s permission.
你没爸允许 去银行都不能开户
The doctor wouldn’t give you birth control!
医生还拒开避孕药给你
That was one bank manager and one doctor.
那只是一个银行经理跟一个医生
Just because you swallowed it doesn’t mean I have to.
你愿意忍♥受 不代表我要忍♥
Do you know what really makes me laugh about all this?
你知道我觉得什么最可笑吗
You fighting for women’s rights when you always took your father’s side.
你想争取女权 却老站在你♥爸♥那边
“When I grow up, I want to be like daddy.”
“等我长大 我要像爸爸一样”
That’s because he did things.
那是因为他能做很多事
He… he smoked cigarettes and went in taxis and had adventures.
他能抽烟 还能坐车到处冒险
I wanted to have adventures.
我也想冒险
I’m sorry that you found me so dull.
抱歉让你觉得我这么无趣
I didn’t find you dull, you were just trapped.
你不无趣 你只是被绑住了
You were trapped in a restrictive, pokey little domestic world
家庭就是你的全世界
with no aspiration and no opportunity.
没有志向 也没有机会
Of course I didn’t want to be you.
我当然不想像你一样
Nobody should have to be you… That’s the point.
重点是 谁都不该像你一样
And what would have happened to you and your sisters…
那谁要照顾你跟姊姊
If I had thought like you, if I had done what you’re doing?
如果我像你一样我行我素
Neglected my pokey little domestic world.
放任我的家庭不管
Neglected my marriage. Neglected my children.
不管我的婚姻 不管我的小孩
You think you can have the same freedoms as a man,
你以为能跟男人享有同等自♥由♥
but you can’t.
别想了
You can’t.
不可能的
Yeah. Mr.Morley,
莫里先生
we’ve got a situation, sir.
出了一点状况
Anarchists have attacked ohne of the vans outside the venue.
有人破坏会场外的车辆
What’s that? Anarchists.
什么 有人闹事
Mr. morley. Sir?
莫里先生 喂
Well, if the anarchists want to have a pop,
这些人想闹事
they can join the bloody queue, but they’ll have to get through me first!
就去排队吧 但他们得先过我这一关
Anarchists?
有人闹事
She’s sleeping.
她在睡觉
Sal. Sal.
小莎
What?
怎么了
Something’s happened.
出事了
There’s been a bomb outside the theater.
有人在会场外放了炸♥弹♥
There’s gonna be more security, more police.
戒备会更森严 警方会加派人力
I’m so sorry.
真的很可惜
About what?
什么很可惜
Well, that you’re gonna have to call it off.
所以 你们必须放弃
Well… no.
不要
No, I…

We’ll just be more careful.
我们会更小心
Careful?
小心
It was a bomb.
那可是炸♥弹♥啊
Yes, I understand that.
对 我了解
If anything kicks off, the authorities aren’t gonna muck about.
要是出事 政♥府♥不会坐视不管
What if you get arrested?
要是你被逮捕呢
The university will just Chuck you out.
学校会开除你的
What about Abi? It’s not your decision.
艾碧怎么办 你不能替我决定
No, but you know bloody well I’m right.
对 但你很清楚我说的没错
Yeah, comin’.
好 来了
Oh! Blimey, you’re early.
不会吧 你早到了
Come in. Do you want a brew?
进来 要喝茶吗
I just put the kettle on. Jo, I…
我正在烧水 小乔 我
They’re ramping up security at the theater. Somebody planted a…
会场加强戒备了 有人放
Bomb. Yeah, we heard.
炸♥弹♥ 对 我们听说了
It was the angry brigade.
是“怒军旅”放的
Well, it’s not gonna change anything for us, though, is it?
但一切不会变
We’re not gonna let their action scupper ours.
不能让他们的行动毁了我们的计划
Oh, I see.
我明白了
What, has it got a bit too risky now. Has it?
干嘛 现在风险太大了
A bit too much like the real thing?
不像闹着玩了
I-I-came to warn you,
我是来警告你的
but seeing as you already know…
看来你已经知道了
Don’t worry. Go on, bugger off home.
没事 你滚回家吧
Leave it to us to make sure your daughter
你女儿的未来交给我们
doesn’t have to grow up in the same shitty world we did.
让她不用面对这种烂世界
But just remember, right, you get the world you deserve,
你只要记得 你值得你想过的生活
and if you don’t fight, you deserve the world you fuckin’ get.
但是不争取 过这种生活也是他妈的活该
It wasn’t in the venue itself… No, no, Julia,
那不在会场内 不 茱莉雅
I don’t need any hand-holding, damnit, I just…
我不需要安慰 该死
well, hell, I just want to know you people aren’t gonna screw this thing up again.
我只想知道你们不会再搞砸了
Where’s Eric in all this? Where’s your husband?
出这种乱子 你老公艾瑞克呢
Well, actually…
其实 我认为
You know, I read there were protests planned.
报纸说有人要抗♥议♥
Were you gonna mention that,
你都不提吗
or did you figure they’d be more fun if they came as a surprise?
还是你认为被突袭比较好玩
We’re not beautiful, we’re not ugly,
“我不美 我不丑”
we’ re angry!
“我们很愤怒”
We’re not beautiful, we’re not ugly, we’re angry!
“我不美 我不丑 我们很愤怒”
We’re not beautiful, we’re not ugly…
“我不美 我不丑”
There you go, Andy. I’m gonna give you this.
来 曼蒂 我喂你吃药
There you go, Mr. dirty, do you feel better now?
来 泰迪熊 你好点了吗
Now I’m gonna bandage you up.
我来替你包扎
Does your arm hurt a little bit? It’s a very long bandage.
你的手臂会痛吗 绷带很长
I just want you to be safe.
我只是不希望你有危险
I know. sal…
我知道 小莎
I know.
我知道
Equality for women!
女性平权
We’re not beautiful, we’re not ugly…
女性工作尊严
Shame on youl!
无♥耻♥之徒
We want equality now! We want equality now!
我们现在就要平权 我们现在就要平权
So this is the eye of revolution, huh?
这就是革命风暴的中心
My god.
天啊
Up close, it sure is revolting.
亲眼见识真是恶心
We want liberation!
我们要求女权解放
Over here, miss
这边 小姐
open your bag, please.
请打开包包
Good evening.
晚安 晚安
Is everything all right? Everything running like clockwork, sir.
没事吧 一切都顺利
Hello there.
你好
Thank you.
谢谢
Miss? Miss? I need to check your bag, please.
小姐 麻烦让我检查包包
Here’s my bag.
在这里
Before anyone sees. Hold this one.
别让人看见了 这个也给你
Sorry. Sorry. Excuse me.
抱歉 不好意思
Quick, give me my ticket.
快点 把票给我
No. What?
不要 什么
Why should I? You already let us down once.
我♥干♥嘛给 你放弃过一次了
I told the Usher that you’ve got it.
我跟接待员说票在你这里
So, tell him you lost it, and then sod off.
说你搞丢了 然后滚吧
We can’t risk you ballsing this up.
我们不能冒险让你搞砸
You are the one ballsing this up.
是你快搞砸了
Look, he’s coming, and if he gets here,
你看 他来了 等他过来
he’s gonna search you, and he’s gonna search me.
就会搜你跟我的身
Oh, so sorry!
不好意思
Thank you. Have a good evening.
谢谢 祝晚上愉快
Thank you very much.
多谢了
ldiot. individualist.
白♥痴♥ 个人主义者

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!